over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin

I’m new to metformin, how do you go about getting dr to prescribe it?

I’m new to metformin, how do you go about getting dr to prescribe it?

Some anti-aging clinics will prescribe me for its longevity properties. Otherwise, there are online pharmacies you can get it from. I doubt your primary care doctor will prescribe it if your A1C is in good range.

Some anti-aging clinics will prescribe me for its longevity properties. Otherwise, there are online pharmacies you can get it from. I doubt your primary care doctor will prescribe it if your A1C is in good range.
Hey bro, how do you go about timing your dose?

I meant do you guys take extended release or instant release
Instant release, the bubble gut side effects go away in a few days man, it’s really not a big deal. You just shit soft, sometimes watery poop for a couple days then your body regulates...

I meant do you guys take extended release or instant release
I use the extended release just to make the timing easier to maintain a steady level.
The only time I ever had any stomach issues was if I jumped straight I to a high dose like 1000mg , it works best for me to ramp up over a week.
But I can take 500mg ER straight away with no issues.

What online pharms? aDC is what I use but it’s Indian grade

What online pharms? aDC is what I use but it’s Indian grade
That's what i use and it works exactly the same as the American prescribed that I've gotten from guys at work (fat old pre diabetic that doesn't take it)

Instant release, the bubble gut side effects go away in a few days man, it’s really not a big deal. You just shit soft, sometimes watery poop for a couple days then your body regulates...

GRAPHIC POOP TALK: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

SO I have attempted to start metformin many times and always stopped due to GI side effects that just persisted at as little as 1/4 of a 250mg/tablet a day.

I either contracted covid or the worst flu of my life. For over a week straight I had zero solid BM's. Everything was straight liquid and even a glass of water came out about 20 mins later. I lost 20lbs and as you can imagine it sucked lol. I of course was home and never more than 10 seconds from a toilet.

This, thank God, eventually stopped and I started metformin one last time I said. To my surprise, I experienced ZERO GI side effects at 500mg twice a day. The only thing I can think of is the virus and the week-long "purge" heavily cleaned house in my GI tract. I am still using the metformin and continue to have no issues. Funny enough I almost no longer require any toilet paper. I of course still clean myself but there literally is zero to clean as everything is about as perfect as shit can be lol. This, to me, indicates that my system seems to be very intuned with my eating and quite frankly it's pretty nice! lol

TLDR: Even shitting your brains out can have a silver lining!

I won’t ever stop using it. It’s cheap, and super effective as everyone else has mentioned. I have used it daily for years now.

I thought Metaformin was pretty harsh on the Kidneys though? MM

Start taking your fasted blood glucose, see what it currently is and see how much that dosage of gh brings it up, you make not even need to take metformin as your insulin sensitivity may be great.
I do however think that metformin is a great drug, one of the few drugs the pharmaceutical companies got right..LOL
I've run gh over a year and never had hyperglycemia. Granted it wasn't pharma but UGL but had all the sides ie... numbness in hands, lethargy etc...

Other than that I haven't seen any issues as long as you're staying hydrated.

Other than that I haven't seen any issues as long as you're staying hydrated.
Thanks my issue is getting in enough water rather save the room in belly for food. So its a struggle for me to stay hydrated. MM

Thanks my issue is getting in enough water rather save the room in belly for food. So its a struggle for me to stay hydrated. MM
We use 600 MG twice daily NAC per our renal protocol to preserve kidney function. Can't hurt

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear