over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Method of TRT?

Preferred method of TRY

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allways done IM split 2-3 times per week

Twice a week around 150. You gotta get bloods to see your levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any of you guys use West Ward Test C from the pharmacy? That shit had me at 240 ng/dL 10 days after injection at 100 mg/w. Sun pharma from the pharmacy had me at 749 10 days after injection. West Ward seems low dosed and I recently saw the someone is selling it looking like it's out the back door of the company in New Jersey. 3 other guys I talk with said same thing about testing ow on this shit. Anyone here have same issue?

Any of you guys use West Ward Test C from the pharmacy? That shit had me at 240 ng/dL 10 days after injection at 100 mg/w. Sun pharma from the pharmacy had me at 749 10 days after injection. West Ward seems low dosed and I recently saw the someone is selling it looking like it's out the back door of the company in New Jersey. 3 other guys I talk with said same thing about testing ow on this shit. Anyone here have same issue?

I use West Ward from the pharmacy. My results are always spot on with 20mg every day.

In general, I would be skeptical of those who advertise having large quantities of watson or westward test intended for the American market for sale. Controlled substances are tracked very carefully.

I inject 200mg IM every 6-7 days depending on my schedule and how im feeling. Sometimes i will.drop it to 150 if I am getting super irritable. I have never tried subQ but looking into it currently.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

I had implants every 6 months and didn't mind it. Then it got pricey. I sort of like having the ability to control my own now. Plus the reg blood work would be out of whack with my urologist.

Test cyp IM 100mg once per week. Going to try subq twice a week using the same total dose and see how I like it.

2-3 shots per week seem to work the best. some say Im and some say SubQ so test both and see where your levels are at. but smaller dosages more frequent seemt to be best

I use 30mg IM EOD of Test Cyp rotating injection sites between delts and glute.

I use 30mg IM EOD of Test Cyp rotating injection sites between delts and glute.

so thats 90 to 120mg's per week on average, how are your numbers on this? test, free test, hb/hct, etc

Howdy all, first post.

Currently prescribed 40 units of HCG daily +50mg of clomid. Looking to conceive in the next few years thus a reluctance to hop onto prescription test.

Howdy all, first post.

Currently prescribed 40 units of HCG daily +50mg of clomid. Looking to conceive in the next few years thus a reluctance to hop onto prescription test.

its not or or, its and and. meaning one can without any doubt make kid on trt, without much issue. put some good amounts of hch and hmg and you will be fertile. i wouldnt ever go off trt and feel like death no way ever

Test P 100-150 mg x 2 per week. On paper it would look like frequency is too long, but libido/energy/well being is amazing. Enanthate causes excess water retention no matter what bf% level is or E2.

SubQ is too risky for PIP. IM gives you better absorption due to rich vasculature in muscle tissues vs subq tissue.

Pellets kind of suck, you need a procedure, you can't change the dose on the fly like injections.

Creams/Gels are convenient in their own way, but it can get on kids and women even when you are very careful. Absorption can be inconsistent sometimes.

Injections win overall for price, convenience, control and efficacy.

Howdy all, first post.

The HCG level is pretty low, many guys don't even get testicular volume restoration without 1,000 IU per week of HCG.

Granted that's with testosterone in the mix, so you might need less but i would take more.

The HCG level is pretty low, many guys don't even get testicular volume restoration without 1,000 IU per week of HCG.

Granted that's with testosterone in the mix, so you might need less but i would take more.

well said, normally guys take 250-300 iu of hcg every day or eod

In general, I would be skeptical of those who advertise having large quantities of watson or westward test intended for the American market for sale. Controlled substances are tracked very carefully.

It would be a rarity in this day and age for products to go out the back door of any legitimate pharmaceutical company at least here in the USA. These items are tightly monitored and controlled. The day's of having a buddy who is a janitor at Eli Lilly getting you products on the side is just a dream from the 80's.

50mg Test C M&Th SubQ
HCG when available (thanks FDA) 250iu x2/week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads