over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Methods of Attracting Women

I know for me personally, looks matter to me. I like woman who are fit and good lucking like most guys. Us men tend to be very visual, woman not as much. Sure attraction is key first but she needs to be able to hold a conversation and not confrontational.

I know for me personally, looks matter to me. I like woman who are fit and good lucking like most guys. Us men tend to be very visual, woman not as much. Sure attraction is key first but she needs to be able to hold a conversation and not confrontational.

Women are just as visual as men are. They just have more boxes to tick off when deciding to sleep with you or get into a relationship.

Women are just as visual as men are. They just have more boxes to tick off when deciding to sleep with you or get into a relationship.
It's true. Some of the top answers women gave were height, eyes, chest, shoulders, hands, forearms, and voice (deep voice).

It's true. Some of the top answers women gave were height, eyes, chest, shoulders, hands, forearms, and voice (deep voice).

This girl Ive been trying to date on tinder is a little mink, shy and conservative. She knows most of all my stats from app.

However she did ask me to send her a voice recording. I've never been ask this before. I ended up just phoning her up for a regular conversation , which work out well.

I did add a disclosure before calling her tthat I didn't have berry whites deep sexy voice, but I'm also I blessed enough not to sound like pre-adolescent Mike Tyson. The joke was corny but it was enough to put her at ease to talk on phone.

----‐‐-----

If anyone has had the opportunity to watch a girl using tinder or any dating app, it's brutal how swallow the majority of them are. Even messing around and watching mothers own online dating experience was an eye opener-. Too short, no neck, too skinny, etc..
oh cardiac surgeon with yacht, helicopter swiping right for a match.. The best comments are always from the least suspected. Guys get so upset when "ghosted" but trust me you really don't what to know why she drop you.

If anyone has had the opportunity to watch a girl using tinder or any dating app, it's brutal how swallow the majority of them are. Even messing around and watching mothers own online dating experience was an eye opener-. Too short, no neck, too skinny, etc..
oh cardiac surgeon with yacht, helicopter swiping right for a match.. The best comments are always from the least suspected. Guys get so upset when "ghosted" but trust me you really don't what to know why she drop you.
What are you saying here? Do you mean women are shallow (many are, it's true)? But I'm not familiar with this app. I know it's popular though. I don't understand the swipe right, swipe left thing. I guess swipe one way if they're interested and another if they are not? I'll look it up if it's a long explanation. But, and this is just off the top of my head, an app like that could be used by young single men (or any age really) if they lack self-confidence or the ability to self-evaluate.

What are you saying here? Do you mean women are shallow (many are, it's true)? But I'm not familiar with this app. I know it's popular though. I don't understand the swipe right, swipe left thing. I guess swipe one way if they're interested and another if they are not? I'll look it up if it's a long explanation. But, and this is just off the top of my head, an app like that could be used by young single men (or any age really) if they lack self-confidence or the ability to self-evaluate.

Yes that exactly right. Its a app design to help you meet other locals for dating, hanging etc. You can upload 5 or pictures per profile and also included a small summery of who you are and what your looking for. Swipe left is usually means not interested in meeting and swipe right your interested (you want to match) and possibly meet. It's becoming the new normal for dating.

So they done some online dating studies that show that women and men will equally only consider pictures when decided to match up on these dating apps. Once matched then they will be more interested in reading users profiles. Which proves the point the we are equally shallow at first. Obviously this doesn't mean everyone but the majority. I'd assume those looking to date for status, money or your older population would probably interested in users profiles more so then pictures. I honestly don't know how accurate these studies are but there are enough of them out there not to discounts them totally.

And I do agree that these apps do draw in a lot of insecure people. Ive noticed esp with the younger girls these dating apps have become more like a validation tool much like the Facebook and Instagram. Instead of trying to get the most likes or followers your only interested in matching with other attractive people, but have no interest in really meeting. I'm sure this a trend with young males too.

The hotter a woman, the more insecure
Sometimes being too good looking can backfire, women won't trust you because they know you are as loyal as your options lmao
This I’ve found to be right on the money. Lots of them won’t give you much attention as they think you are another cheating stastic. They flock for a second and run when they feel feelings for you

is this true? i am not sure

i have never known a woman who was truly beautiful (without makeup, etc.) who was very insecure

i have known many unfortunate looking women who will not look a person in the eye
This is highly true. A smaller number are secure and beautiful. A relationship is hard with insecurities there. I’m very secure as I can replace them but in a relationship I’m loyal and even though I don’t portray it I would Like to avoid wasted time with a bad person

Per the thread title, I'm curious what methods y'all find the most effective for attracting women. Open to any and all suggestions.

Any books, websites, podcasts, youtubers, Gurus etc you find to actually have solid information?

The reason being some lifting buddies and I all came to the conclusion the main reason we started lifting was to attract women. We all admitted we've never once researched this but had we spent even a fraction of the time as we do lifting/reading BB forums we'd have to be experts. I can't begin to imagine the hours that would accumulate to.

I did a quick Google search and it's all the same crap. I have my own experiences I could share but curious to hear what y'all have to say!
Simple... act your age, make sure your shit is fixed, and be honest

Per the thread title, I'm curious what methods y'all find the most effective for attracting women. Open to any and all suggestions.

Any books, websites, podcasts, youtubers, Gurus etc you find to actually have solid information?

The reason being some lifting buddies and I all came to the conclusion the main reason we started lifting was to attract women. We all admitted we've never once researched this but had we spent even a fraction of the time as we do lifting/reading BB forums we'd have to be experts. I can't begin to imagine the hours that would accumulate to.

I did a quick Google search and it's all the same crap. I have my own experiences I could share but curious to hear what y'all have to say!

Try pheromones cologne
It actually does help
One called Chikara is excellent
Smells great too

I don't like methods. Just be yourself. Yeah, it's cliche. But it actually takes some skill to be authentic and in the moment. To speak your mind, say what you are thinking, learn what's appropriate, what's not, how to have a filter without having a filter, if you know what I'm saying. Women are already attracted to men. You don't need to do anything, except not be a weirdo. And methods make you a weirdo. Just talk like a normal human. Says what you are thinking in the moment. It can be random if that's where your mind is at. Conversation is casual. It's not a big deal. And when it comes to hitting on her, just be direct. That's by far the best. "Wow, you look amazing. Want to go out sometime?"

Do what I do...
Just be a muscular gay guy and watch how many hot chicks flock to u for absolutely no reason.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131