over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

methy-trenbolone (ORAL Tren)

gridlock

Kilo Klub Member
Has anybody tried this on here? I've been reading some stuff about it and they say it is the most androgenic steroid about.

Now obviously if its Tren made for oral use its gonna be harsh on the system seeing as Tren already is quite strong, but i was wondering what results people have had on it.

From the little that I've heard and seen, people who try it see tremendous gains strength and especially lean tissue gain wise. Some reported 0.5lb/day increases in lean bodyweight.

I've also heard about those people doing hepatic function tests and all the values going through the roof. I've also heard that upon cessation of a methyltrienolone cycle, use of supps like NAC help to bring those values down dramatically.

Just what I heard.

From the little that I've heard and seen, people who try it see tremendous gains strength and especially lean tissue gain wise. Some reported 0.5lb/day increases in lean bodyweight.

I've also heard about those people doing hepatic function tests and all the values going through the roof. I've also heard that upon cessation of a methyltrienolone cycle, use of supps like NAC help to bring those values down dramatically.

Just what I heard.

thanks bro.

i'd be interested to use it provided there is something that can bring the hepatic function down.

thats a fucking lot of weight to put on. :D:D:D:D:D:D

I didn't put on a lot of lean tissue, but it made me hard, vascular and gave me cystic acne. Same thing tren ace does to me actually.

thanks bro.

i'd be interested to use it provided there is something that can bring the hepatic function down.

thats a fucking lot of weight to put on. :D:D:D:D:D:D

I didn't put on a lot of lean tissue, but it made me hard, vascular and gave me cystic acne. Same thing tren ace does to me actually.

Methyltren is the only available oral AAS that I have never tried personally. I wouldn't do it if I was not monitoring liver values and on a hepatoprotectant.

Tren is about the only AAS that I never get acne from.Does a number on the libido though:(

Just what I heard.

My cousin tried this stuff and the result were amazing. but when he went to the docs. he was told his liver values were through the roof. he never seen nething like it.:eek:

who makes this.......where can i get some?

who makes this.......where can i get some?

some of the sponsors have it in raw form.

so really unless you're monitoring your kidney levels, its not one to do.

I'm wondering if it would be good for short bursts. even in the run up to a comp for perhaps two weeks to get a good bit of final size on while keeping water down??

some of the sponsors have it in raw form.

so really unless you're monitoring your kidney levels, its not one to do.

I'm wondering if it would be good for short bursts. even in the run up to a comp for perhaps two weeks to get a good bit of final size on while keeping water down??

i think its only available in liquid form

Ran the injectable for a while...Amazing stuff...By far the most potent steroid made, and the most toxic...About 50 times more toxic than Anadrol...I think I was running 15mg ed if I remember correctly and it was like super duper tren...Methyltrienolone

Ran the injectable for a while...Amazing stuff...By far the most potent steroid made, and the most toxic...About 50 times more toxic than Anadrol...I think I was running 15mg ed if I remember correctly and it was like super duper tren...Methyltrienolone

how much per day bro? i see a sponsor offers tren suspension, i wonder what that is like

how much per day bro? i see a sponsor offers tren suspension, i wonder what that is like

15mgs on the methyltren....If I remember 5mgs was the average dose per day

Seem to see this question up alot on the boards as of late...

Stuff must be pretty potent...

chris

Very strong drug,average dose is between 750mcg. to 1000mcgs(1mg.) a day,usualy taken a few hours before a workout.just run it by itself(just like Halotestin-its a waste taking enything else with it,it blocks the rest of the receptors),do it for the last 4-5 weeks.

I had a liquid version of this from a long time ago from that scammer dude Dan Cote, I forgot the lab. Called like Vortex or some shit like that. I sold it cuz I read about it and didnt seem worth it. The guy who bought it blew the fuck up off it but lost all his gains at the end.

It's nice to see it available, but I'm personally going to stay away from it. I'd feel much safer doing IM tren

i take it suspending it in liquid isnt necessary, it could just be capped and taken?

As much as it sounds bad i'm tempted to run a 3 weeker on this to see how i get on

at least the good thing with orals is if you get a bit of shit from them you can stop them straight away and its in and out your system

it would be extremely hard to cap because of the dose bro. id personally just buy it in liquid

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwi212
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws