over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Methyl test vs M1T are they the same?

ztinman

Registered
I got some (what I thought was M1T) from someone not on this board, and I realized when I got it (And on the list) it just says Methly-Test. They’re 5mg tabs. Am I right I’m thinking these are 2 different compounds?

If so, what are the differences as far as results go. I have a lot experience with Superdrol and I got this to run as my start to my next blast. I have searched and searched and I can’t find anything comparatively about it.

They are the same.

methyl-1-testosterone is what is stands for.

Most people dose it 20-50mg a day. Back from the pro-hormone days 20-30mg a day was awesome for me!

Im sure even the 10mg range would probably start things off well for most

cosigned

had a bit of a blowout with a fucking boomer who is on this site over this... but that's all water under the bridge now.

on a related note, i got real methyl-1 test (not methyltest) powder, and suspended it in everclear... holy shit that burned like nothing one could imagine.

So I definitely jumped the gun on my comment. All these years I actually thought there were the same. Learn something new every day!

Little slice and Killer stack are correct. ( thanks for pointing it out so i looked it up!) The chemicals are different. So totally different compounds.

Ive tried m1t but never methyltest. So i couldnt tell you the difference...

Methyl test
**broken link removed**

M1T

I think M1T was my first "pro hormone".
Made me feel worse than superdrol (mdrol at the time) or methyltren.

I don't know if I ever ingested methyltest, never knowingly bought it. Supposedly dbol was often swapped out for MT, supposedly cheaper and easier to synthesize. This compound was one of the first synthesized anabolics, back in 1935!
I saw one athlete recently busted for it but in my parts I never saw it sold so apparently it hasn't been seen as a very attractive product.

Methyl-Test sucks, pretty much. There are superior compounds for every pupose. I can't think of a single application for which I would recommend this drug. No matter what you're looking for, there is another compound that does it better.

M1T is one of, if not the most powerful muscle builder ever created...but the side effects are probably the worst of any steroid ever made. Tough on the liver, horrible lethargy and malaise, depression, BP through the roof (my BP hit 160/100 on this and I am not prone to AAS-induced BP flucuations, no matter what drug is employed), massive water retention, horrible appetite suppression, etc.

You might gain 15-20 lbs in 2-3 weeks if you are able to eat enough (talk about force-feeding as a result of the appetite suppression), but it will be hell getting there.

yeah 2 different things.

methyl test is oral testosterone. in small dose or sublingual tabs.

m1t is a beast of a steroid! methyl 1 testosterone
waaaay different and should be dosed very differently.

i used this a ong time ago when it first sorta came out and one of the few drugs that made me go "holey shit!!! im on steroids!!"

even if you didnt know what you had in 3-5 days you would. lol
pretty hard on the body too.

What about using 5-10mg of methyl test pre workouts? Like test suspension. Since I have it... just as a boost? Would I need to worry about estro conversion since it’s in and out of my system?

cosigned

had a bit of a blowout with a fucking boomer who is on this site over this... but that's all water under the bridge now.

on a related note, i got real methyl-1 test (not methyltest) powder, and suspended it in everclear... holy shit that burned like nothing one could imagine.

That's a good test for M1T, although it could also be 1-test. Back when 1-andro and 1-test were around people would complain that it burned their mouth and even burned when they pissed.

Never got any good answer for why this steroid caused such nerve irritation.

Methyl-Test sucks, pretty much. There are superior compounds for every pupose. I can't think of a single application for which I would recommend this drug. No matter what you're looking for, there is another compound that does it better.

M1T is one of, if not the most powerful muscle builder ever created...but the side effects are probably the worst of any steroid ever made. Tough on the liver, horrible lethargy and malaise, depression, BP through the roof (my BP hit 160/100 on this and I am not prone to AAS-induced BP flucuations, no matter what drug is employed), massive water retention, horrible appetite suppression, etc.

You might gain 15-20 lbs in 2-3 weeks if you are able to eat enough (talk about force-feeding as a result of the appetite suppression), but it will be hell getting there.

Pretty sure methyl test is primarily for the transgenders who are afraid of needles

They are the same.

methyl-1-testosterone is what is stands for.

Most people dose it 20-50mg a day. Back from the pro-hormone days 20-30mg a day was awesome for me!

Im sure even the 10mg range would probably start things off well for most
you are incorrect! Methy 1 test is NOT the same as methyl test. Methyl Test is sometimes used for HRT/ women but the trasndermals are much safer and less toxic. M1T is the old PH now banned where you put on 1lb of water a day.

What about using 5-10mg of methyl test pre workouts? Like test suspension. Since I have it... just as a boost? Would I need to worry about estro conversion since it’s in and out of my system?

i think if you were gona use it you would wana take more.
that said i dont see any reason.
just take tne as your test and shoot pre wo.

you are incorrect! Methy 1 test is NOT the same as methyl test. Methyl Test is sometimes used for HRT/ women but the trasndermals are much safer and less toxic. M1T is the old PH now banned where you put on 1lb of water a day.

If you would of read my other comment you would have seen my reply correcting it...

i think if you were gona use it you would wana take more.
that said i dont see any reason.
just take tne as your test and shoot pre wo.
Well I have 100 5mg tabs now that’s why I said use it PWO.

M1T when i took it back in 2004-5 was the best stuff i ever taken. I had totally dry gains and no changes to my face.

No other compound has ever given me those great effects.

Then when i stopped i lost all my gains as if i just deflated...

it was the most unique and strangest stuff i have ever used..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear