α-methyltestosterone when admin-istered orally to castrated male rats. In
this instance, however, the potent hor-
monal properties on rats did not correlate
with later studies in humans. One study
in patients with advanced breast cancer
found methyltrienolone to have weak an-
drogenicity and to produce severe hepatic
dysfunction at very low doses.

Anyone remember how this stuff was all the rage for a brief period of time in the earlier part of the decade? Well, lo and behold :rolleyes:

Turns out this stuff is less effective than regular Tren while still managing to be worse on the liver than M1T and SD.

Since it was never formally brought to the market I'm nearly fully convinced that you guys were actually just taking mis-labeled Clenbuterol anyway. I actually considered running it once for the sheer novelty value of seeing it's values on that androgenic::anabolic ratio chart but this goes to show that those numbers mean almost nothing.

Last edited:
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ea64/90914ad8833f76d056c87b2bec2157aced50.pdf

Anyone remember how this stuff was all the rage for a brief period of time in the earlier part of the decade? Well, lo and behold :rolleyes:

Turns out this stuff is less effective than regular Tren while still managing to be worse on the liver than M1T and SD.

Since it was never formally brought to the market I'm nearly fully convinced that you guys were actually just taking mis-labeled Clenbuterol anyway. I actually considered running it once for the sheer novelty value of seeing it's values on that androgenic::anabolic ratio chart but this goes to show that those numbers mean almost nothing.

This is why I don't understand why people go for all these fancy steroids. Like 1 test cyp, ment, methy-1 test, superdrol, etc. Countless different variations of anabolics have been tested out by various companies and only the ones that have positive effects without going too hard into the side effect department ever got approved. If a drug company spent the $ to test then scrapped a particular steroid, there was probably a good reason.

I found the oral version sucked but the injectable version was a different league of drug.

This is why I don't understand why people go for all these fancy steroids. Like 1 test cyp, ment, methy-1 test, superdrol, etc. Countless different variations of anabolics have been tested out by various companies and only the ones that have positive effects without going too hard into the side effect department ever got approved. If a drug company spent the $ to test then scrapped a particular steroid, there was probably a good reason.

I think that the bread and butter staples of test (any ester), Deca, Tren, EQ, Adrol, Dbol, and Var have withstood the test of time. I think that with all the raw suppliers out there now perhaps some of the exotic compounds like 1 test cyp and superdrol are getting a 2nd chance.

Does that mean they are better? Mehh could be but only time is going to tell. Me personally nothing beats a test, deca, and var cycle but I am old like that. With guys that compete the new compounds may offer some sort of an advantage while keeping doses lower.

I wouldn't touch any methylated compound whether it's methyl test or methyl tren but that's just me.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ea64/90914ad8833f76d056c87b2bec2157aced50.pdf

Less effective than tren? Are you speaking of methyltrienolone? Shit is super potent and at half a milligram as a pwo in suspension is the cats ass.
And those numbers are *PURE SCIENCE* sir. It binds so strongly to androgen receptor that it is The benchmark for the ratios you find elsewhere. Seems some people need to do their homework. And if you were taking clen vs true* MTr you would sure as hell know it. Dont believe me? Try the pwo.
Now if youre refering to the "prohormone" that was being pushed back in the day I believe that was something similar to dienolone. Again, true methyl tren is a monster. But cannot run longer than 3-4wks max due to hepatoxicity. TUDCA and water and you'll live and should notice issues before they are a serious issue. Anyways, I'm done. Just couldn't listen to ppl trashing something they prolly never had their hands on in the first place (but not clen, just another ph variant *close to tren but nowhere near MTr. Good day sirs.

Less effective than tren? Are you speaking of methyltrienolone? Shit is super potent and at half a milligram as a pwo in suspension is the cats ass.
And those numbers are *PURE SCIENCE* sir. It binds so strongly to androgen receptor that it is The benchmark for the ratios you find elsewhere. Seems some people need to do their homework. And if you were taking clen vs true* MTr you would sure as hell know it. Dont believe me? Try the pwo.
Now if youre refering to the "prohormone" that was being pushed back in the day I believe that was something similar to dienolone. Again, true methyl tren is a monster. But cannot run longer than 3-4wks max due to hepatoxicity. TUDCA and water and you'll live and should notice issues before they are a serious issue. Anyways, I'm done. Just couldn't listen to ppl trashing something they prolly never had their hands on in the first place (but not clen, just another ph variant *close to tren but nowhere near MTr. Good day sirs.

Lol, it’s almost as if you didn’t even read the original post let alone any section of that article.

Those studies were performed based on measuring the level of growth in rat prostate relative to their Levator ani muscle at a given dose range. It has practically no carry over to actual skeletal muscles in humans as was clearly stated. The subjects in multiple studies had continuing liver damage even after stopping the trial because the hormone itself is completely resistant to metabolism.

You can have fun with your placebo effects, I’ll shoot Test suspension and actually get strong.:eek:

Test and deca work pretty well for me,
Don't care about dbol
Superdrol has been around for a while and I believe it's proven itself to be effective.
I really liked DHB. Not cheap but it was great. I will run again far superior to deca, I'll probably never run that ester again and stick with NPP.

Test DHB And Npp with the occasional superdrol drol and 25 mgs privoron Ed was the best thing that I have run. I suppose a guy could run 50/50 dbol adrol instead of superdrol and it would be ok. But why fuck with appetite.

As far as the methyl tren. I've thought about it for big lift days JP said he was using it pre for that rage/determination but he stopped, can't remember why but it wasn't for lack of being effective.

But why hate on progression? All the stuff your saying is great is old school yea it works well but a science doesn't need to discontinue.

Lol, it’s almost as if you didn’t even read the original post let alone any section of that article.

Those studies were performed based on measuring the level of growth in rat prostate relative to their Levator ani muscle at a given dose range. It has practically no carry over to actual skeletal muscles in humans as was clearly stated. The subjects in multiple studies had continuing liver damage even after stopping the trial because the hormone itself is completely resistant to metabolism.

You can have fun with your placebo effects, I’ll shoot Test suspension and actually get strong.:eek:

So you read a study and think you have interpreted a big secret that methyl tren doesn't work. So all these bro's with hella experience using gear that say methyl tren turns them into a monster and they break PR's are doing it off placebo? Cause that's ONE HELL of a placebo effect :banghead::banghead:

Methyl Tren is the shit. Have you tried it? I’ve had bunk before so I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s faked like you said. But the real stuff is potent as hell and 100% not clen or any stimulant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity