over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

methyl trenbolone

jcomp

FOUNDING Member
Newbies
Just got a bunch of these tabs. does anyone have any experience with this? what dose works best? results? and any opinions of the drug welcome. right now, im using 1 5mg tab every 5 hrs. but, kinda shooting in the dark here. any input would be appriciated. thanks guys.
J

Anyone feel free to correct me

Hello - - my name is excelbeyond - and I am a FINAHOLIC :D

You can easily do the math. I take 75mg ED and beginner dosage is 75 mg EOD. Now that's using an injectible Trenbolone, which is almost 100% effective (high 90 percentile, if I remember correctly).

Now bioavailability from oral - via sublingual; yea let them get absorbed under the tongue - is around 20%. So it would seem to reason that you need to increase oral dose by a magnitude of 5 when compared to injectible. THAT'S A WHALE OF A LOTTA TABS!!!!

Only person I knew who got any benefits from tabs was a woman and I told her to get off that shit!!!

xcel

Now bioavailability from oral - via sublingual; yea let them get absorbed under the tongue - is around 20%.

this is wrong... sorry :D

this methyl-fina..it would survive the first pass thru the liver and is more powerful than fina...jut like methyl-test is more androgenic than Test...
but is also very liver toxic...

i am sure referring to the IP shit no one even knows what the hell it is , where the methyl group is (classically 17 or not, likely just a methyl bath), and of course the classic methyltrienolone 17aa methylation is beyond any liver toxicity you could imagine and may F up your receptors bigtime

way back when.

way back when, I had a subscription to dan duchaines newsletter called dirty dieting. they had a piece in there where they wanted to show how difficult it was to make your own steroid. well, if I can remember correctly they used methyl trenbolone as the example. anyway, when it was all said and done they made the comment that if you did use this compound. It would be very powerful and liver toxic. they also mentioned the body couldnt even handle small dosages. but anyway, I suppose Ill be a guinnea pig. ill keep all posted.

Be careful!!

xcel

again this is likely not ven trienolone or 17aa-methyltren which Dan was referring to

this would be used in MCG amounts in the 200-300 range
IP shit is like 5 MG or something

wish your liver luck for me ;)

Would make sense to me also that the Methylization of the molecule would ensure good bioavailability. Yes it would be toxic.
Id try it! :D

instynct999 said:
again this is likely not ven trienolone or 17aa-methyltren which Dan was referring to

this would be used in MCG amounts in the 200-300 range
IP shit is like 5 MG or something

wish your liver luck for me ;)

please listen to what insynct has just stated as hes right on the money, u need milligram dosages of it, and IP is selling 5 mg tabs saying to take every 5 hrs, fuckin ridicoulous

I have been trying it, so far I dont think its doing much, got some nice boils on my zits, but thats about it, I am going back to old d-ball. Die young die big...dianabol.

let's just say i'd throw down fistfuls of d-bols before i would that IP meth-thren whatever

well,

well guys. im glad im getting some input on this. ive been using this for a week now. I feel like ive swollen up a bit. I am holding some water. but, I also take 100mg of anadrol daily. anyway, one thing I have noticed since is that my chest is about to explode. I dont know if its from stress ( which i have alot of) or the methyl tren., anyway, ill try it for a couple more weeks. then if results are the same ill prolly be done. thanks for all your input.
J

Re: well,

jcomp said:
well guys. im glad im getting some input on this. ive been using this for a week now. I feel like ive swollen up a bit. I am holding some water. but, I also take 100mg of anadrol daily. anyway, one thing I have noticed since is that my chest is about to explode. I dont know if its from stress ( which i have alot of) or the methyl tren., anyway, ill try it for a couple more weeks. then if results are the same ill prolly be done. thanks for all your input.
J

Are you saying you are running Methyl Tren and Drol at the same time?:eek:

Only 5mg? Id have hope for higher doseage per tab...

MikeS said:
Only 5mg? Id have hope for higher doseage per tab...
a higher dose per tab

if it was real methyltrienolone it would be done at about 250 mcg/day--that's .25mg

I dont know what the differance between the compound instinct is refering to and the Ip methyl tren that im using. It would be interesting to know though. yes, i am running methyl tren and drols together. may be a bad idea but, dont know. right now im just experimenting. basically, I just kept my course the same and added the methyl tren to see what happened.

Instynct-what kind of steroid is so potent that .25mg is an effective dose? Im not disclaiming you, I just dont understand how that can be possible. Saying regular tren is considered 5x as potent as test mg for mg-then this stuff is 30x as potent as tren and 150x as potent as test? How-the AS molecule only varies to a small degree from compount to compound-dont see how it can make that huge of a difference.
Maybe you can explain...

MikeS said:
Instynct-what kind of steroid is so potent that .25mg is an effective dose? Im not disclaiming you, I just dont understand how that can be possible. Saying regular tren is considered 5x as potent as test mg for mg-then this stuff is 30x as potent as tren and 150x as potent as test? How-the AS molecule only varies to a small degree from compount to compound-dont see how it can make that huge of a difference.
Maybe you can explain...

this kind of steroid is, its in the scientific literature, and the old dirty dieting news letters i believe, and yes 1/4 of a mg per day is a high enough dose, and still quite toxic so if IP claims he has 5 mg tabs that he wants to be dosed every 5 hours people r doing 20-25 mg of it a day, no way they could live to tell of it

MikeS said:
Maybe you can explain...

if you look into scientific reference for the potency of 17aa-tren it is given a realtive to test potency as high as 30,000x even although the average of all studies is likely a fair deal less

howver it is so strongly androgenic and potent it is likely useless as a legit anabolic compound as it receptor potency is so dramatic it will probably just mess up the system so to speak

furthermore true 17aa-trenbolone also referred to as trienolone or methyltrienolone is liver toxic to a degree that is likely on par with its potency is not even greater and will according to the literature leave your liver in dire distress with minimal use

what the hell IP has i have no clue but my main point is it is NOT 17aa-trenbolone and thus you have NO clue exactly what you are getting so wiser to perhaps stay away
if someone wasa really curious to use trienolone and had real deal that is one thing but this is not even something IP i bet even has a clue about, he is just throwing something out that may be tren thrown in a methyl bath and sdaying hey buy this it's newe and cool and cost me nothing but i know some of you will and hey i ain't reponsibl;er for what happens like when many get an abscess or anadrol posed as anavar
hell if people want a compond that would act like a real oral tren if not better i know someone who knows exactly what that is but he ain't DEALING in that realm for obvious safety reasons

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear