over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Methylstenbolone for 90 days?

hadaj73791

Newbies
How sane is it to run a lowest-dose-possible (8mg/day) of methylstenbolone for 90 days? I realize that's probably pushing it in terms of length, I'm just doing a sanity check before I go through with that.

I really prefer low-dose, longer cycles over short ones. Methylstenbolone has given me probably the best gains of any compound I've run with the only exception being trenbolone. I really put those in a class of their own, for me, its methylstenbolone and trenbolone, then everything else. Yet, trenbolone is rough on the sides for me. Methylstenbolone has zero side effects for me even at a ridiculous 40mg/day for a month straight (the highest I've gone with this compound).

But yet, I'm sure the lipid/cardiac damage is probably pretty bad. Just doing a sanity check here, am I a madman for thinking this is an OK idea?

Also, I'm in my early 40's and on 100mg/week TRT.

I love msten also, but I would not consider running it for 12 weeks. I used to enjoy it for 6 weeks and by the end of that I was ready to be done with it. Great compound, but harsh. 8mg is a pretty low dose, but it would kick my ass to run it for 90 full days. YMMV.

I've seen tons of guys try and take harsh yet low dosed androgens for elongated periods, it never works out in health terms, even worse with methyl oral androgens like sdrol/msten/winstrol.

I like Msten....but the short dosage, long-duration stuff never works out like you think it's going to, especially when doing orals over injectables.

If you've run it at 40 for a month, why not run it at 25 or 30 for 6? Why 12 weeks?

I did 90mg for a few weeks. I was confused on an article I read by a well know person I couldn't find it again but was very confident that I had read 90mgs.got in touch with that person and they said they absolutely did not write 90mg .worked great. Probably way to high. Wish I had more.

i have run high doses of orals for 3-4 months at a time with no noticeable issues.
but they were known steroids. i mention this only because i my experience i have heard of ppl having issues with some of the pro sort of stuff, like sd.

try it, if sides get bad, like you turn yellow, just stop. lol

Pointless IMO
8mg is too low. Try 20mg a day for 6 to 8 weeks, even better, 4 weeks of MSten and DMZ together work wonders.

I did 90mg for a few weeks. I was confused on an article I read by a well know person I couldn't find it again but was very confident that I had read 90mgs.got in touch with that person and they said they absolutely did not write 90mg .worked great. Probably way to high. Wish I had more.
Wild. 30 was too much for me. How did you feel like death?

Pointless IMO
8mg is too low. Try 20mg a day for 6 to 8 weeks, even better, 4 weeks of MSten and DMZ together work wonders.
That is a fantastic combo for sure.

Thanks for the replies, fellows. Yea, I get that its not a very good idea. Guess I'll stick to reasonable oral cycles (4-6 weeks) or otherwise just pick an oil. Conventional wisdom prevails. Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for the replies, fellows. Yea, I get that its not a very good idea. Guess I'll stick to reasonable oral cycles (4-6 weeks) or otherwise just pick an oil. Conventional wisdom prevails. Thanks for the reminder.
You could also double your dose and do a three week on off on off. Three weeks is when sides get bad anyway.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws