over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Methyltrienolone

bigdog123

Banned
What sort of dose have you run? Nice gains?

I used it many years back but forgot. Like tren but less anger.

Think from memory it was about 5mg a week for 3 weeks as even though it's injectable it's toxic.

Next blast I'm adding it to test and mast for freaky gains.

#freaky #powerful #gains

severe side effects, gains aren't that great

it's an excellent strength drug... so if you want to risk muscle tears..

better of with just testosterone IMO and IME.

I have using it preworkout over the past few weeks and I personally love it. It will change your physique like no other.

I feel an increase in focus and an alpha male feeling. Also have a slight increase in body temp. Strength gains were slight but I feel the biggest effect was a positive increase in intensity. I like to super set my workouts and breaks between sets were near minimal. Fatigue wasn't not there...kept wanting to go and do more sets. I have pull myself from the gym because I a have a want to keep going.

Great drug for looking your best. Dry and full. Really does wonders on you can get away with on diet.

In terms of building muscle meh. It's just to make you look good. But gets you strong as fuck. Just hard to stay hydrated

Incredible drug precontest. Take it preworkout 250mcg-500mcg from 6-1 week before a show. I find a retain some fluid with it though.

I have using it preworkout over the past few weeks and I personally love it. It will change your physique like no other.

I feel an increase in focus and an alpha male feeling. Also have a slight increase in body temp. Strength gains were slight but I feel the biggest effect was a positive increase in intensity. I like to super set my workouts and breaks between sets were near minimal. Fatigue wasn't not there...kept wanting to go and do more sets. I have pull myself from the gym because I a have a want to keep going.

trest is the same way.. you just have never ending muscle endurance.

I'm highly skeptical of the legitimacy of the stuff that's being sold out there. Most is probably just Stanaz sold as methyl-tren. The actual stuff is pretty much poison. It gave people jaundice at 0.1mg daily in studies that were done in France and motherfuckers are out here claiming to be running full milligrams daily, sometimes more. If it's really orders of magnitude stronger than DHT in regards to AR binding, you would notice the prostate side effects right away.

If you want to run something that's probably just as toxic but will yield better gains, look into M1T or SD. Hell even old school Methyl-Test caps are preferable to this. Methyltrienolone, much like Mibolerone, is just a meme.

It's probably a low dose of a beta2 agonist or something. I'm not calling you a complete horse-shitter, I'm just saying I'm not sure you got the real thing if you been running it for a "few weeks" and the strength gains were only slight lol. This crap is miles more potent than Halotestin and we all know what kind of strength gains come with that...

Last edited:
I'm highly skeptical of the legitimacy of the stuff that's being sold out there. Most is probably just Stanaz sold as methyl-tren. The actual stuff is pretty much poison. It gave people jaundice at 0.1mg daily in studies that were done in France and motherfuckers are out here claiming to be running full milligrams daily, sometimes more. If it's really orders of magnitude stronger than DHT in regards to AR binding, you would notice the prostate side effects right away.

If you want to run something that's probably just as toxic but will yield better gains, look into M1T or SD. Hell even old school Methyl-Test caps are preferable to this. Methyltrienolone, much like Mibolerone, is just a meme.

It's probably a low dose of a beta2 agonist or something. I'm not calling you a complete horse-shitter, I'm just saying I'm not sure you got the real thing if you been running it for a "few weeks" and the strength gains were only slight lol. This crap is miles more potent than Halotestin and we all know what kind of strength gains come with that...

Do you have any personal experience with methyltrienolone?

This crap is miles more potent than Halotestin and we all know what kind of strength gains come with that...

If that is the case then yeah, guys should be gaining a lot of strength. I used Halo once and put on strength so fast that I was worried I was going to rip a tendon from the bone or something. My tendons ached after a hard lift and the weight I was lifting went up fast. I actually held myself back in the gym some and went higher rep out of fear. Felt like absolute shit too. Took it for only 2 weeks, I couldn't make it anymore. I threw out the rest I had. Liver enzymes were highest Ive ever had. My family doctor wanted to do an echo of my liver, was worried I had a tumor. Halo was toxic as hell.

If that is the case then yeah, guys should be gaining a lot of strength. I used Halo once and put on strength so fast that I was worried I was going to rip a tendon from the bone or something. My tendons ached after a hard lift and the weight I was lifting went up fast. I actually held myself back in the gym some and went higher rep out of fear. Felt like absolute shit too. Took it for only 2 weeks, I couldn't make it anymore. I threw out the rest I had. Liver enzymes were highest Ive ever had. My family doctor wanted to do an echo of my liver, was worried I had a tumor. Halo was toxic as hell.

What dose?

I'd take mtren over winny for the last few weeks before a contest, but thats just me

What dose?

It has been about 12 years since I used it, cant remember at all. I just remember researching it online and ended up trying the average of what I found guys used.

If you get legit mtren, it's a great compound.
250-500mcg only on workout days, almost guaranteed to PR each time.
I wouldn't run it every day. It's a lot more toxic than you think...run it on workout days or EOD and limit the duration.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear