over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Methyltrienolone

E.J.

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone ever use methyltrienolone? Seems like a true mass builder. I've seen posts with guys claiming gains of 75lbs in a month. I doubt that's the case. Any input?

75lbs in a month?
wat?

plus i probably wouldnt run that stuff for a month straight, most toxic AAS ever from what i know.

Yes very toxic. 150mcg a day I think. I would prolly give it a try. Liver is pretty resilient organ. I found a non-sponsor source. It's surprisingly cheap. Some peeps believe products labeled methyltrienolone isn't really mt, as nobody produces the raw powder for it. If any sponsors read this give ur input please!

Anyone ever use methyltrienolone? Seems like a true mass builder. I've seen posts with guys claiming gains of 75lbs in a month. I doubt that's the case. Any input?

An advanced bodybuilder (the only people that should be using methyltrienolone in the first place) would be lucky to gain 7.5 lbs in a month.
No one, not even a complete noob to lifting can gain 75lbs of mass in 30 days, its not possible.

TNH, I agree with the weight gain. Highly unlikely. This stuff is supposed to be 30,000 times more anabolic than test. Why do u say its only for the advanced? Please elaborate! Advanced as in top NPC or pro? Or someone with years of training? Thanks.

TNH, I agree with the weight gain. Highly unlikely. This stuff is supposed to be 30,000 times more anabolic than test. Why do u say its only for the advanced? Please elaborate! Advanced as in top NPC or pro? Or someone with years of training? Thanks.

theres really no need for this drug. its very strong but the doage is so low that like someone else said, 10 lbs is the max of what you would expect from taking this. i know someone who used it to prep for a show and honestly if i didnt know i would have thought he was just using tren a.

Got it. So it's prolly overrated and not worth the liver punishment for such little reward. Thanks.

Why do u say its only for the advanced? Please elaborate! Advanced as in top NPC or pro? Or someone with years of training? Thanks.

I say it is only for advanced AAS users because there is no need for a novice/intermediate level bodybuilder to take such a strong/harsh compound in order to make gains. Someone who is not extremely advanced can grow on much milder substances, so there is no need to tax the body with such a crazy drug.
A very advanced bodybuilder may be very close to exhausting every last bit of growth from traditional AAS and may be able to push that boundary a little bit further by using something so powerful.

Thanks TNH! Makes sense.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner