over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

metiformin/slin cycle.

You could take both, but do you need to? That's the question you should be asking yourself..."what do you need to take/do in order to maintain good insulin sensitivity?"

So long as you can do that, there is no need to use additional sensitizers. I recommend taking sensitizers that not only get the job done, but have the most benefits/least potential side effects. The strongest sensitizer is always the best sensitizer for every person. If you could get the desired results with something that may or may not be quite as string, but provides more overall health benefits and less side effects, you would be wide to do so.

Let's use statins as an example. We could take high-dose Crestor and it will have a huge impact on our cholesterol values, but it will also have a ton of serious side effects and no other benefits. On the other hand, there are natural remedies that can potentially work just as well, and sometimes better, along with a host if health benefits and no side effects. What sounds like the better choice?

While the side effects of sensitizers are nowhere near as serious, the principle is the same--use that which gets the job done, while providing the most health benefits and the least side effects.

Didn't realize that it is u were on ped this week good show

110% or expect to regret it!

As you said our knowledge evolves and we find out what works best for us. I personally take 500mg in the morning with my tablespoon of ACV and half a lemon squezed watered down with 8 oz water 50 mcg t4 and 5 iu of gh then start my breakfast routine so its about 45 minutes before i eat. Then another 500 mg dose about 45 min before my pre workout meal and eat then drive to the gym train and use a peri workout drink with about 50 gram of carb in it then post workouut a hydro whey shake with 2 tbl spoons of olive oil in it. I feel great look very full during workouts and its what works for me. not saying this is for everyone just what I do.

Dose it need to be taken that far out from when u eat

Dose it need to be taken that far out from when u eat

I dont think so but I will say that I am ravenously hungry at the 45 minute mark and I can pound 1-1/4 cup oats 16 oz egg whites 1 bannana and 2 scoops protein powder (whey/cassein) Protein pancakes and be good to train full on not feeling bloated stomach .. and for that matter any meal that comes after a dose of met. and 500mg does not give me any any gastro issues that some people experience. so its just kind of worked for me

Y

I dont think so but I will say that I am ravenously hungry at the 45 minute mark and I can pound 1-1/4 cup oats 16 oz egg whites 1 bannana and 2 scoops protein powder (whey/cassein) Protein pancakes and be good to train full on not feeling bloated stomach .. and for that matter any meal that comes after a dose of met. and 500mg does not give me any any gastro issues that some people experience. so its just kind of worked for me

Y

Thanks bro

Y

You take 500mg of metformin (fasted) 45 min before breakfast?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131