over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metmorfin - Peak week

Rafacarvalho

Newbies
I was reading some articles and a post and it was written that it would be valid to use an insulin sensitizing agent so as not to overflow water in the carbohydrate load at peak week. Given this, do you think the use of metmorphin in this load is valid?

Thank you so much guys ! Hugs to everyone!

I don't think it would be wise to experiment with something peak week that hasn't already been in play and/or tested out prior.

If you haven’t been using it all prep I wouldn’t bother. More risk than reward.

If you have been using it, are peeled and have no digestive issues from it just continue to take.

If you have never used metformin and try this all of the sudden while slamming carbs, your only "load" is going to be in the toilet.

Just like @GreenTLB6 said. Dont throw in a new variable 'just cause you heard'. Thats a sure fire way to fuck up an entire prep in 1 week.

Metformin lowers absorption of carbs in the GIntrack. And your gonna have terrible GI distress

Just. Don’t.

R-ALA or insulin

Hey take metformin and try to blunt the massive intake of carbs and see what happens!!!

Do y’all read the mechanism of actions of these drugs you take? Or just do what a really big guy at the gym does?

I’ve been up for 26houes and I’m angry at the world. I’d your properly depleted and starved…..your body will shuttle the carbs properly. R-ala or baby doses of humilin-R will be fine.

More importantly, have you manipulated your water and sodium with the carbs? That’s a big deal. Sea-saw carbs, water, salt……the difference of washed out or full and dry.

And if your Dickskin lean, like legit lean….don’t do something retarded. Skellator shredded beasts 2 weeks out and attempting some weird water manipulation

Se você não estiver usando toda a preparação, eu não me incomodaria. Mais risco do que recompensa.

Se você estiver usando, estiver descascado e não tiver problemas digestivos, basta continuar tomando.
Yes, I've been using metmorphin for 2 months without any stomach discomfort...I'm dry even with low carbs. Do not hesitate because some say that it needs to be a carb with a high glycemic index in the recharge.. however I also read that the additional glucose is responsible for the overflow of water... then it generated this doubt.

I read in scott stevenson's book by the way too excellent ..even he always answers me on instagram... what a phenomenal person... he recommends an insulin sensitizing agent in the carb up, but in this case ALA... and not metmorphine

Yes, I'm handling sodium, and electrolytes in general.

Thanks guys for the prompt help!

Photo from last Saturday, I'm going up this Saturday here in Brazil in an amateur championship.

Attachments

• 5 dias .jpeg
    5 dias .jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 27
Metformin lowers absorption of carbs in the GIntrack. And your gonna have terrible GI distress

Just. Don’t.

R-ALA or insulin
Exactly Scott says to use ALA, but as I've been using metmorphin, that's why I'm not sure. Thanks for helping !

Exactly Scott says to use ALA, but as I've been using metmorphin, that's why I'm not sure. Thanks for helping !
Metformin is great on a normal food day, but when you are TRYING to super compensate with carbs, taking something that lowers carb absorption is backwards. And the gas would be no fun.

And R-ala 200-300 with each meal is pretty damn effective

I used to eat the shit out of it on Lyle McDonald’s carb days on UD 2.0

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear