over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mexi-gear / sterility issues

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive noticed a lot of guys have these"grudges" against certain companys out thier or products. A lot of them being the older bbers around my gym, for example one guy I lift with in his early 30's had a bad experience with Ttokkyo awhile back and will never do their products again. I know a few years ago companys like brovel, tornel , had some sterility problems and people were complaining, but since competors like QV came out is it safe to say all these problems have been solved to stay in buisness or the majority of them, or is thier any one out thier who has still gotten Recently, bad gear from any certain mexi companys or products out thier, and if your going to label it as bad what exactly were the problems...

Im curious to see how everyone replies

Well with Euro/human grade gear, other than some instances with multi-use, water-based gear, you never hear of abcesses and infections LIKE YOU DO WITH MEX GEAR - FACT!

xcel

I have never gotten an abscess, however almost EVERY time I have injected mexican test, regardless of brand, I get a bad reaction. The site feels warm to the touch, RED like you wouldnt believe, and sometimes rather painful.

Now that I have access to human pharmacueticals, I can't see myself using anything less.

Everyone is different, and maybe I am just too sensitive to it, but I will pay a little more because its worth it to me.

BigMeaty

hmm, i love me some t400, and i even liked t200 tornel brand, i had no problems with either of them. i hate qv enth. but my next cycle is gonna be pure home brew human grade powders. mmmmm i can't wait.

JW

Actually the TTokkyo had some problems. Most being high BA content. And a few batches of Brovel were causing infection, about 3yrs ago. Tornel Ive never heard of bad reaction. QV some high BA content in the 50ml enanthate is only bad Ive heard of their products.

JustWannaBeHuge said:
hmm, i love me some t400, and i even liked t200 tornel brand, i had no problems with either of them. i hate qv enth. but my next cycle is gonna be pure home brew human grade powders. mmmmm i can't wait.

JW

funny too see the differenence in opinons, now look heres what i find someone elses comments about t200... guess its the head guy behind bootleg company Generic Agriculture & Chemical... take a look at the interview definitily biast:

"At that time, I only had access to Brovel T-200 and you had strongly suggested that I stay away from Mexican-based gear that was intended for animal use. You continue to preach that Mexican vet products are generally lacking in integrity. I’d ask that you keep preaching this as my experience with Brovel was truly horrible.

T: What happened?

GAC: I didn’t listen to you, of course. I should have, though. I should’ve waited and purchased either Omnadren or Sustanon. But the Brovel gear was cheap and I was impatient. The guy at my old gym said he’d used it with no problems and that Brock Strasser was just a stupid asshole who doesn’t know shit from Shinola. So I listened to him over your advice. I bought six bottles of Brovel T-200 at $35 a pop.

There’s a definite reason that shit is so cheap and it should’ve tipped me off but hey, I was naive. So I loaded up four syringes with the T-200 and shot away on a Sunday night. It didn’t take long for me to profoundly regret this decision. By the following Thursday, I was running a fever of 102 degrees and I felt like absolute shit. Both my ass cheeks felt like someone had sprayed acid on them. My thighs were also red, swollen and radiated heat.

I’d injected 3 cc’s into both ass cheeks and both thighs for 12 cc’s total on that first day. Only five days later, I was really feeling like I wanted to die. I had problems walking and I couldn’t sit down. In every position I tried to sit or lay I was in serious pain. I was in rough shape, brother.

I knew I had massive infections and since I had access to some antibiotics, I started myself on Augmentin (a common antibiotic), hoping it would help me out. On Saturday I was worse than ever despite the antibiotics and I knew I had to go to the hospital or I was going to die from this. So I went to the emergency room and told the physician everything. He was pretty nonjudgmental, which was decent of him. He did some lab work on me and examined my ass cheeks and thighs.

It turns out that I had some serious abscesses, four in total, right where I’d injected in my ass cheeks and thighs. The ER doc drained the abscesses and took out almost 100 cc’s of pus from the four of them. He told me I was very lucky this hadn’t spread to my blood or other organs for surely I’d have died. If I had waited another day… Anyhow, so the doctor put me on intravenous Rocephin and I ended up spending the weekend in the hospital.

T: That completely sucks, but GAC, I’ve told everyone to stay far away from Mexican injectables, most notably the vet stuff by Brovel. Mexican gear, the vet stuff, is notorious for being underdosed as well as dirty.

GAC: Yeah, hindsight is 20/20, Brock. If I’d known this shit was going to happen to me, I would never had used Brovel T-200 or any other Mexican steroid for that matter. Tell all your readers to stay as far away from Mexican gear as possible."

if you inject 12cc at once i dont care if its mexican or human grade you will be in some discomfort. this is total propaganda bs and just plain dumb

balplayer said:
if you inject 12cc at once i dont care if its mexican or human grade you will be in some discomfort. this is total propaganda bs and just plain dumb

yea 12ccs for your first day on is rediculous, I think hes a fool personally and just wants everyone to buy his shit, because all he talks aobut the rest of his artical is how sterile his gear is.

Last edited:
I think everyone that has problems with mexie gear is just hyping the situation! While yes some people have gotten infections from them! Its really few and far between! I have used 10cc of t2 at a time just to see if the batch I got was real! I have never had an infection except once from an Ug labs gear! I am sure this dude wants you to buy his gear and hel if is cheaper, I would consider it if he's got a good rep! Don't believe everything that you read especially from someones "opionion" that is biaised towards his products! One thing though I never get the pain from mexi gear as I do with ug labs from the injections for 3 days afterwards! So thats one thing to think about! Also keep in mind that most t-2 from either brovel or tornell is extremely under dosed in some cases and sometimes you get good or strong bottles and sometimes you don't! Though there are other brands out there, Euro gear is good but is so expensive! Also you still might be getting bunk gear!!
I think the best thing is just make the shit for yourself if you access to the powders! Though at this time I wouldn't order from asain countries at this time! Anyway That way you know is real and dosed correctly and if you fuck it up you have no one to blame except yourself!:D

i have to agree. before qv came out i had good luck with tornel products...never had any reactions or close calls. as for the underdosed thing, it depends on who ya ask. i have never seen a unbiased test so far. palumbo had one in a old issue of musclerx but, he has close ties with the folks that dist denkal products. i am not saying he is lying but, i would like to see a independant test on the products in question. many act as though they have had tests performedand know the exact amounts ect. now, i will agree that they can be underfilled. i have ran into that myself. but, if someone has a lab report on the milligrams, i would like to see it. again, i will also concede that if you made me out my life savings on whether euro gear or mexi gear was cleaner, i would have to side with euro gear...but, does anyone have a test to show for the underdosed claims???:confused:

For me..

I've never had a problem with Tornel t200. Me and many associates have used gallons of the stuff with no reaction and very good results.
Also used QV EQ200. No problems there either.
I stay away from the brovel products now. Just not near as good of results and ALWAYS underfilled.
Ttokkyo, I've gotten fakes one too many times. I just don't get that stuff anymore either. Too much risk of getting junk.

Lats I remember reading an old MM2l article on how they had several bottles of brovel t-2 tested and they ranged anywhere from 115mg to 188mg! And also Some of my bottles that I have had 8 1/2 cc in them! Still this is a GREAT buy if you can get it for 10-30 bucks!:D You know what other mexi gear that you can never go wrong with STEN I love that stuff!!! Though I can't seem to find it anymore!

I will not do anything but human grade.It is unbelievable to me how some people will inject anything into their bodies.

hmm..

will not do anything but human grade.It is unbelievable to me how some people will inject anything into their bodies.

Human grade isnt always the easiest thing to get... not everyone has a euro hook up or a doc hook up. Sometimes mex gear is that some can get. Personally QV is the shit. I have gone threw alot of their cyp, eq , deca and some of there prop and winni... all great no problems. I also have friends who only use qv and love it. I have heard no problems except that of the enanthate. So this the best option for us without the human grade... which i would love to use :(

Re: hmm..

Mojo Rising said:

Human grade isnt always the easiest thing to get... not everyone has a euro hook up or a doc hook up. Sometimes mex gear is that some can get. Personally QV is the shit. I have gone threw alot of their cyp, eq , deca and some of there prop and winni... all great no problems. I also have friends who only use qv and love it. I have heard no problems except that of the enanthate. So this the best option for us without the human grade... which i would love to use :(

Im with you, my motivation behind this thread was to maybe change some stuburn minds.. that mexi gear isnt all that bad.. cannot always judge somethign over the past, and althought im a rookie when it comes to the world of steroids... all my experiences so far with mexi gear have been positive, Ive also used a good variety of qv products, thier prop, enath, and deca 300.

If I can add my 2cc's here...

I don't fully understand the grugde many people have against mexican gear. I read on many other boards as well as the one I moderate on that some members get abcesses and other harmful related side effects from using mexican gear.

True, a while back brovel, one of the older mexican pharmacutical comapnies had problems and people were complaing about cleaniness and rightfully so, as I pulled Brovel from my shelves fater finding un-identifiable particles floating in the oil. becuase of this thier sales actually dropped and in doing so with the emergence of then ttokkyo and now QV, brovel has had to step it up and make a better product to compete in the marketplace.

Now as far as mex gear being underdosed, this may for some companies be true, however due to the lower price of mexican gear that more than makes up for it. And with newer companies like denkall and QV out now, the qulaity of dosages in mexican gear is much better and more accurate than ever. Most people who down mexican gear are haters becuase most likely in a certain instance they either messed up themselves by not sterilizing properly, didn't train and eat properly, or they had no idea they were buying a fake product from an unreliable source and becuase they did buy a false product they ASSUMED was real , they are going to bash mex products.

Mex products are no worse or better than any other country,and some peoplemay disagree and that is the right of all peope on the boards, but many people use mex gear and grow like a weed

As a part owner of a Mex pharmacy in juarez, ( I am not a source) ,I can honeslty say that i have never met anybody in person who has ever recieved an abcess or had any serious problems with mex gear. I tend to wonder if people are actually sterilizing thier needles and/ or injection sites before they use thier gear. For example I have overheard many guys both bodybuilders and non bodybuilders who use gear complain of abcesses even when using human grade gear like primoteston or organon sustanon 250 becuase they either use the same needle over and over again., or they do not rotate injection sites. They keep pounding away at the same site and if done incorrectly yes..an abcess can for becuase of the constant injection of oil and the minimal time the body has to break it down. Now if you sterilize the needle after and before every use and you can stand to evenutally use a dull needle then that option would seem okay,but to me it seems like the individuals who are complaining about the sterilty issues of mexican gear are the same people who have no clue on how to really use steroids, they just stick and pump and thats that.

One last thing, the reason some people may get an adverse inital reaction from gear is becuase in some mexican gear such as the denkall T-400, loeffler test prop 250, or the QV enanthate 250, a higher BA content has to be added in order to dissolve the powder. It is very difficult to get 400mgs of test into 1mL of oil. The prop ester is not easily soluable so as a result it stings more, etc. This along with the hystamine production your body sends to fend off the oil, which it does, may be the cause of the flu like symptoms or red to the touch of the injection site.

Sorry about the long post. I thought I would just add my opinon on this matter.

Maverick

Last edited:
Damn bro,
did i read that rite?
you are a part owner of a Farmacia in Juarez?

u need to take it all in especailly the geography of hte situation,
Mexican gear, ,, i think of a sh!t load of chicken shit and pretty messy labs u know,,, europe is really on aa cleaner more sanitized , more brains, level than mexican labs, i have never had any problems with ttokkoyo , i will use it right now but if given the chance i take shcering anyday over ttokkyo gear,, ttokkyo is also a little under dosed unlike teh east side of the globe,, it really comes down to the cash issue, whats it going to be
\
o yeah MAVERICK do u really think people are that dumb to use a needle over and over in the same injection spot with less than a week healing time?,, GUYS if any of u do that , let alone use one needle for more than one injection u really need to think if this is the right thing for u to be doing to urself and if u should really even be apart of this, if u are that dumb, needles get dull after one injection,, there not uranium, and MAVERICK the funn6y thing is , people are that dumb so i dont know a tangible answer for this but i know one person who is not that dumb and got a abcess from ttokkyo gear but who knows
get big

Last edited:
Damn fellas, all I hear is bad stuff about the QV enanthate. I am using that as we speak and I love the shit out of it. I have been on about 5 weeks and it is just now starting to really KICK ASS. The only problem I had using Mexi gear was when I was a beginner to the steroid world and I injected 3cc into my shoulder. I turned real red and warm to the touch. It was also alittle swollen. This chick I knew was a nurse and she said that it just leaked out of the muscle and went into the fat layer. It went away about 5 days later. I guess my shoulders were too small. If you get an infection from gear you will probably run a fever and feel like shit. Just because it turns red doesn't mean you have an infection. Later, Bigwil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131