over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mexican gear from the 80's-mid 90's

mohawkmike

Registered
who else here misses the "old" gear from mexico? denkell, brovell labs, aratest, the sust pre loads in the glass syringe etc. the old gear back in the 80's and mid 90's was alot better then whats going around now. IF it had a dog or a horse on it, it must be good!!!!

Reffy-b,laurabolen,sus pre-loads when they were not 15 a pop in the pharmacia......and aratest,god i loved that stuff!!!

Denkall and Brovel were some of the worst crap ive ever used.

What!

Old hahaha! They are still around my friends... Still there... Brovell you just got to becareful.. well known for 50mg prop.. but they stop manufacturing on and off... depending.. its seasonal

I loved those $5 sust preloads. Let's see.....8 weeks of sust or Gamma O and Beta Sitosterol? Wasn't a hard choice back then.

aratest wasnt bad back then
you use to be able to get those for about 12-15 for a 10 cc vial

who else here misses the "old" gear from mexico? denkell, brovell labs, aratest, the sust pre loads in the glass syringe etc. the old gear back in the 80's and mid 90's was alot better then whats going around now. IF it had a dog or a horse on it, it must be good!!!!

I dont miss them but remember them quite well.

tornel t200's...the smoothest test i ever shot...hell, even if it was underdosed by a hair who cares at 10 bucks a bottle...i had cases at a time!! i loved it...also the brovel deca 200 was pretty smooth and effective. aratest was later on...late 90's even 2000...the glass sus preloads were the first thiing i ever did...i was young..did 1 a week for six weeks and put 70lbs on my bench as a little twirp!lol

with that gear from mexican pharmacies every once in awhile they might've been a little under dosed but nothing compared to whats around today. plus for the money you couldnt beat it!!! my favorite was the sust redijets in the foil packet.

brovel was cheap as hell, and actually worked! I paid about 12 bucks a bottle. Ref b was some nasty shit, but worked great. The prices were GREAT!

Agreed... Brovel T-200 and Aratest was just great stuff... Yeah maybe underdosed a bit at times, but damn you always knew it was legit, and for $10-$17 a bottle who could complain... Those were the days...

Sus redi-jects were just the shit.. A little pricey at times, but always great... QV was also killer stuff, except for the enanthate which hurt like a mofo, but still worked a hell of alot better than some of the crap floating around today...

T-400 by Denkall, good stuff, but felt like you got hit in the ass with a sledgehammer...

What about Re-for-Zit B aka Reforvit B??? It was a Liquid dbol & vitamin B low mg/ml oil based injection-guaranteed to create the human pufferfish with acne.

redi-ject sus was the first gear I ever used, I remember looking at that pin and wondering what in the heck have I got myself into? ha ha!

Anyone remember Ttokkyo gear it was good when it first came out (about the first 6 months).

I think I did half my growing on those Sus Redi-Jects. I acquired a couple hundred of them for a grand and used them forever. Also took the Refb for my dbol. Used to inject it into a vitamin E capsule and take orally.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131