over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mexican Pharmacys

Mack

Registered
Anyone have any experience with Mexican Pharmacys?
I'll be heading down there to get Stem cells treatment, but want to get some hgh (Humatrope) also. Researched a few pharmacys, found a well known one but wanted to see if anyone had and reviews / rants about getting goodies down there. Side note : US customs allows 3 months of 'personal use' to brought back into the us, called them / said no issue so I think I'm ok on that front.

Last edited:
3 months personal use is WITH a prescription and GH, even though it's not controlled, isn't allowed, even though they will tell you it is if it's not controlled. There are other drugs in this category also. Plus you won't find it there or it will be fake if it is there. Also, the stem cell treatment is probably bogus.

Half the liquor you get at big name resorts in major tourist areas like Cancun, Playa, are boot leg fake, getting people sick!! They fake BOOZE at major spots and you wanna get GH??!! I would never consider ANYTHING from Mexico. Especially when there is a resource like PM that has most of the major brands tested!! The only rules/laws there are what the police or cartel says. Mess up at the border you are locked up till you pay. I would not put it past the pharmacy setting you up and calling local police to shake you down a block away. Last time I was there I got shook down by the police for fake speeding ticket. I will NEVER go to that shit hole again. So much potential for the country and they just can`t put it together.

Half the liquor you get at big name resorts in major tourist areas like Cancun, Playa, are boot leg fake, getting people sick!! They fake BOOZE at major spots and you wanna get GH??!! I would never consider ANYTHING from Mexico. Especially when there is a resource like PM that has most of the major brands tested!! The only rules/laws there are what the police or cartel says. Mess up at the border you are locked up till you pay. I would not put it past the pharmacy setting you up and calling local police to shake you down a block away. Last time I was there I got shook down by the police for fake speeding ticket. I will NEVER go to that shit hole again. So much potential for the country and they just can`t put it together.

It's unfortunate to see what's happened to CANCUN. I used to travel there frequently, but no longer will.

Tourist just died in a really nice part of Mexico City. Shot by someone on a bike.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/american-tourists-risk-death-to-vacation-in-mexico

Don't think I will ever go to Mexico.

I appreciate the info. Good points made, gives me pause in deciding my next move... oh and btw here's another source were I obtained info, forgot to mention it in the original post.
https://www.elderlawanswers.com/buying-prescription-drugs-from-canada-legal-or-illegal-1204

This doesn't apply to controlled substances obviously and it doesn't apply to a list of non-controlled substances on a "watch list" which has all PEDs on it that aren't already controlled, including GH.

I appreciate the info. Good points made, gives me pause in deciding my next move... oh and btw here's another source were I obtained info, forgot to mention it in the original post.
https://www.elderlawanswers.com/buying-prescription-drugs-from-canada-legal-or-illegal-1204

Most border crossing people might "look the other way" or just not care about some GH, test, xan, whatever... BUT the wrong person will want a bribe, lock you up just to show America. Google americans locked up in Mexico.

Why not just use a trusted sponsor here at ProM? It will get delivered to your door.....and you won't get the squirts from drinking the water...(like in Mexico)

Why not just use a trusted sponsor here at ProM? It will get delivered to your door.....and you won't get the squirts from drinking the water...(like in Mexico)

I'm trying to proceed, as best I can, within the confines of US law. Have kids and wife, don't need issues w/ LE. Currently I'm partially disabled. I'm treating a tendon injury on both knees [bi lateral]. So to fix this Im thinking stem cells [they work] and the purest hgh I can track down. Anti aging clinics have Sermorelin (GHRH), my research tells it isn't as potent as 191 hgh. If heading south of the border is a gray area [ as mentioned above] then I wont go. Anti aging clinics charge $ 10,000 for legit hgh. That's not happening.... Being an American citizen sucks big time. Pharma lobbyest have our politicians in the back of their pockets. Hgh / stem cells are regenerative medicine, big pharma is scared shitless of regenerative meds b/c they cut into their bottom line. Every physical therapist in the US should be able to offer each patients the purest form of hgh, if that happened the white coat mafia [ doctors/ pts etc] would lose billions in yearly revenue. [ OK rant over ]:cool:

Last edited:
I'm trying to proceed, as best I can, within the confines of US law. Have kids and wife, don't need issues w/ LE. Currently I'm partially disabled. I'm treating a tendon injury on both knees [bi lateral]. So to fix this Im thinking stem cells [they work] and the purest hgh I can track down. Anti aging clinics have Sermorelin (GHRH), my research tells it isn't as potent as 191 hgh. If heading south of the border is a gray area [ as mentioned above] then I wont go. Anti aging clinics charge $ 10,000 for legit hgh. That's not happening.... Being an American citizen sucks big time. Pharma lobbyest have our politicians in the back of their pockets. Hgh / stem cells are regenerative medicine, big pharma is scared shitless of regenerative meds b/c they cut into their bottom line. Every physical therapist in the US should be able to offer each patients the purest form of hgh, if that happened the white coat mafia [ doctors/ pts etc] would lose billions in yearly revenue. [ OK rant over ]:cool:
lol

Documented extensively via double blind studies (Harvard school of medicine / John Hopkins etc]. I could make another thread on this but I assume its been done already

Last edited:
Watch this.....My mother spent $4000 at one of the stem cell treatment centers in this investigation. It didn't do a damn thing to help her knee pain.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/1...reatment-a-miracle-cure-or-expensive-letdown/

The only routes of administration for Stem cells are IV / Sub Q / or direct into the tissue itself. The issue with IV is the first pass dilemma

Pulmonary passage is a major obstacle for intravenous stem cell delivery

When the Stem cells go through "Pulmonary passage" they coagulate and cause potentially deadly blood clots.

The patients who didn't see benefits had vision loss and COPD problems, meaning the doctors most likely administered their treatment via IV. As numerous studies show, when administered IV, only a low percentage of the stem cells make it to the major organs ( brain / lungs etc. )

When injecting Sub Q or direct into the tissue, "first pass" isn't an issue

It didn't do a damn thing to help her knee pain.

In regards to the patient with knee issues, he [not she] seems to have seen alot of benefit from the procedure

Attachments

• hvv.png
    hvv.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
The only routes of administration for Stem cells are IV / Sub Q / or direct into the tissue itself. The issue with IV is the first pass dilemma

Pulmonary passage is a major obstacle for intravenous stem cell delivery

When the Stem cells go through "Pulmonary passage" they coagulate and cause potentially deadly blood clots.

The patients who didn't see benefits had vision loss and COPD problems, meaning the doctors most likely administered their treatment via IV. As numerous studies show, when administered IV, only a low percentage of the stem cells make it to the major organs ( brain / lungs etc. )

When injecting Sub Q or direct into the tissue, "first pass" isn't an issue

In regards to the patient with knee issues, he [not she] seems to have seen alot of benefit from the procedure
So that is your take away from the article? The one anecdote showing a vague improvement that may well be a placebo effect? You clearly can't be helped, go ahead and waste your money.

Although significant progress has been made recently, clinical data regarding the therapeutic efficacy of using stem cells to treat tendon injuries and diseases is limited. A recent systematic review [69] identified four clinical trials [70], [71], [72], [73] using BM- [71], [73] and allogenic adipose-derived stem cells [70], [72] for the treatment of tendon disorders (patellar tendinopathy, lateral epicondylar tendinopathy and rotator cuff tears). These four studies found that stem cell treatment led to improved tendon healing, as assessed by imaging, functional outcomes, and pain scores [70], [71], [72], [73]. However, only one trial had a control group [71], and all four studies were not blinded, allowing for a high risk of biased results. Therefore, the results should be interpreted with caution [69]. Clearly, many basic and translational studies are needed before stem cell-based therapies can be recommended as a routine clinical treatment for tendon injuries and diseases.

Furthermore, many challenging questions still remain to be addressed, such as: (1) Which sources of stem cells are most promising or bear the best potential to be used? (2) Are there subpopulations of cells among the heterogonous population of MSCs that may bring a more favourable outcome? (3) What type of injuries or diseases require the implantation of stem cells? (4) Can biologics such as stem cell-derived exosomes replicate the therapeutic effect of stem cells in tendon injury and/or disease, and to which extent? Moreover, as there are many significant biological differences between acute or chronic tendon injuries, and the repair mechanisms following these injuries [74], specific stem-cell therapy approaches may need to be tailored for each particular type of tendon injury.Research to address these questions and issues, may not only advance the basic understanding of the mechanisms underlying the roles stem cells play in tendon repair and regeneration but provide scientific merit and feasibility for stem cell-based approaches such as stem cell implantation, stem cell-derived biologics, and inducing endogenous stem homing. Finally, as a very critical step, it is important to establish standard methodologies and treatment protocols for harvesting, amplification, pretreatment, delivery, and postcell delivery treatment in preclinical studies and in clinical trials.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214031X16302844

So the evidence that stem cell treatments work for tendon repair is very limited. And there are so many intricacies in methodologies and protocols that even if some of these treatments used in the trials are effective, the odds that your run of the mill stem cell clinic can and does replicate those procedures are minute. Especially the dubious clinics in Mexico will not have the know-how and technology needed and are an obvious rip-off aimed at naive people like yourself.

Humatrope has to be refrigerated to remain viable. Carrying any anabolics through Mexico without a prescription is begging to get harassment by Mexican police. Always watch your back down there.

Wouldn't catch me dead going down there anymore and trying to bring gear back. In the late 80's early 90's wasn't bad, but noway these days.

So the evidence that stem cell treatments work for tendon repair is very limited.

A simple google scholarly article search will populate a ton of clinically backed relevant studies that show the benefits / use case of stem cells. I've also seen positive feedback from members on this board

So that is your take away from the article?

I only posted a link to that study b/c it discusses the issue of 'first pass / pulmonary'. IMO nano tech will fix that in the long run.

Especially the dubious clinics in Mexico will not have the know-how and technology needed and are an obvious rip-off aimed at naive people like yourself

The company I plan to do this with is US based. They charge $6,500 if done in the US and about $5,000 if done in Mexico. The Hospital in Mexico is top rated but it doesn't make a difference to me where I go. After reading some of the comments here I'm leaning toward doing this in the Texas location.

Last edited:
A simple google scholarly article search will populate a ton of clinically backed relevant studies that show the benefits / use case of stem cells. I've also seen positive feedback from members on this board
Are you retarded? The study I posted is a review/synopsis of the relevant literature. And it concludes that due to methodological flaws of those studies, no firm conclusions can be drawn regarding efficacy.

I just got back from Playa Del Carmenyesterday

Was great! We've owned a timeshare down there for 13 years now. I don't buy anabolics or HGH there, but the pharmacy we stopped at had plenty including HGH. They even offer to ship it back to US.
We picked up some other essentials. A bottle of 90-2mg Xanax. 90-350mg Soma,30 Prevacid, and some other things. All legit and priced way below what we pay even with insurance here in the states.
I was surprised that the prices were so good considering we went to a pharmacy right in the heart of the tourist area. Just goes to show how Phucked up big pharma is in the states. They rape us consistently for every possible penny that can squeeze us for.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131