over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mexico Trip

Big Hock

Registered
I am thinking about making a trip down to mexico in the near future (9hr drive) and driving over the border.

Anyone have any tips for bringing gear back?

All I can say is:
1) Be carful bro!
2) Is it worth the risk - it's only Mex gear? Hell I get better gear, cheaper from online sources.
3) Even the pharmacies have been known to sell fakes (not knowingly, I'm sure).
4) Have Fun!

xcel

He is right bro! Think about the 9 hr drive and you can get better gear by sitting at home and waiting fer the mail!! Dont put yerself in harms way if you dont have to!!

hock heres my .02

when you go make sure you know your shit--why you went, for how long, what did you do, etc.... have specifics---take a buddy along so it makes it look like you guys had a long weekend to kill and wanted to do something crazy--good luck and be safe--and PM when you have a date set on going

Well my Dad is going down there for some Dental work So I figured I would go with him. I have been to border towns before but I have never driven across...So bringing stuff back is kinda nerve racking. as far as a story goes well it will be the truth "we were in mexico to go to a dentist" So I am not worried about telling BP that. I am nervous about a search however.
If I am right I think they have to have a good reason to really tear your shit apart so I should be ok.

-Hock

well its not air tight and far from clean but the best way to bring gear back is to take a small plug in hot plate /cooker and if anyone asks you say your on a special diet take a small cooking oil container pour it out and fill it with the injectable gear not the most clean thing to do but its fool proof lol

I was actually thinking about taking an old radio and gutting it. filling it up with goodies and putting it back together. then BP just sees a radio.

-Hock

radio is not a bad idea. but door panels and things like this WORK BEST! They aren't going to screw with you if you have pops with you. especially if it looks like he just had some work done (i.e. drugged up) The only set off is if you look like a BB'r, but I think if pops is with you you'll be fine. but know where your going to go. that is really important. hit me up with a pm

Dental work in mexico? That is risky as bringing back gear!:D

Be careful, I have heard plenty of stories were pharmicies tip off local cops who then fleece you for all your cash.

I dont live far from Mexico about 1hr drive but if I was you I would not go to laredo. There are a bunch of snitching biatches there. They will front you out as soon as you leave the store. Take care and dont keep your money all in one place good luck. MM

Well actually my Dad has ALL his dental work done there and actually I had a cavity filled and teeth cleaned last time I went for 40 bucks by the HOTTEST fucking Dentist I have ever seen. (in Juarez pm if you want her address) this time we are going to Palomas its like 20 miles from Demmings.

Im not worried about the pharmacy fronting me out because I wont park at their front door I will probablly walk there from somewhere else.

Also my dad speaks fluent spanish and usually develops a rapore with people wherever we go.

-Hock

You shouldn't have any trouble if you're very careful. You gotta hide that shit good, like inside something three layers deep. Think of all possible questions beforehand, and have answers ready. T-mag has a couple articles on bringing stuff back from Mexico. Don't know if they'd be any help. I don't feel like digging through that annoying site to find the links though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws