over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mexico

Wana B Big

Registered
me and the misses are planing a trip to mexico,i hear that you can buy legit gear from the chemist over the counter,what do you thik my chances of brining a suitcase full of gear back with me are:)

Don't do it. Not worth the risk, especially when you can have it delivered right to your door.

Mexico

Delivered to your door in America, but not in Australia.
Most sponsors don't send to Australia.

I don't want to do this to sell any, I want to do this for my personal use.
So I am thinking if I buying hundreds of vials of deca 250 or sust or equivalent. Then in the hotel room, cracking the vials and putting the oil into a drink flask.
Then If I get home successfully hehehehehe draw it out with syringes and keep in the fridge for my disposal through the years.

Wana B Big said:
I don't want to do this to sell any, I want to do this for my personal use.
So I am thinking if I buying hundreds of vials of deca 250 or sust or equivalent. Then in the hotel room, cracking the vials and putting the oil into a drink flask.
Then If I get home successfully hehehehehe draw it out with syringes and keep in the fridge for my disposal through the years.

#1 I hope you have your Lawyers number on speed dial.
#2 Transferring from a sterilized vial into a unsanitary flask doesn't make much sense, especially if your gonna shoot it later.

AND#3 there are plenty of mexican pharmacies down there waiting to ripp of every single gringo that walks into a pharmacy looking for roids. Certainly you didnt think you had the original thought did you? (LOL)

I'm not sure about here(this board) but if you look around there are plenty of good supps that are american(on other boards) and have set up shop in mexico for this same reason. You can talk with them and see what they can do for you. But buying from them is almost the same price as going there.

LAst but not least you say you dont want to sell it(no business of mine) but your planning on buying "HUNDREDS" of vials, how big is this personal cycle gonna be?? (in no way am I making fun or flaming brother, just trying to get you to see the light before something bad happens to you like all the rest that have tried this by gowing down there personally)

If you feel like spending some two happy Christmas at San Quentin, why not , go for it!!!
Just go with our boys, it will save you a lot of headaches.
But if you decide to do it(which I hope for your sake not), at least don't take your misses with you!!!

Last edited:
If you're going to do it, make sure you research which farmacia you're going to go to. they'll rob you blind no matter how big you are.

Remember, if it's easy, why isn't everyone doing it?

Last edited:
you can do it successfully with the right technique, just think about it. And once u figure it out (sometimes easier than most ppl think) do NOT post on the board your idea of which container you will put the items in ......duh

Also, I know of maybe someone who can ship to Aussie with no problems if u want to try that way first

good luck

rumor has it the pharmacia's tell the authorities what you look like and how much you bought.they have it worked out so you get pinched and they get all the gear back to resell.mexican customs goes through your bag looking for anything to rope you off so they can squeeze you for a bribe,and if you make it to the US then it's just a crap shoot to see if you get the lazy agent.not only that the prices in mex are sometimes more than you can find them here.NOT worth it and unfair to the misses to put her in that situation.

leap

As the others have said..Its not worth the risk imo.
Besides that theres not much available now days....where are you guys going? Cancun? Just go have yourself a Nice relaxing Vacation and dont worry with or risk the trouble of trying to bring any back.

listen to boomshaker, not worth it. chances are you wont be able to find gear cheap enuf and if you do chances are it will be fake, and if you bring it across the border chances are you will get busted for TRAFFICING ILLEGAL DRUGS INTO THE STATES WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE, something you will go to jail for a very long time. Its all been thought of, putting your oil into suntan oil bottles and all, wont work! dont be a dumbass you'll throw away your future and your wife will go down with you.

BOOMSHAKER said:
#1 I hope you have your Lawyers number on speed dial.
#2 Transferring from a sterilized vial into a unsanitary flask doesn't make much sense, especially if your gonna shoot it later.

AND#3 there are plenty of mexican pharmacies down there waiting to ripp of every single gringo that walks into a pharmacy looking for roids. Certainly you didnt think you had the original thought did you? (LOL)
Bump Boom...........

rAJJIN said:
As the others have said..Its not worth the risk imo.
Besides that theres not much available now days....where are you guys going? Cancun? Just go have yourself a Nice relaxing Vacation and dont worry with or risk the trouble of trying to bring any back.
:D I think his trip is already ruined,,,The whole time he will be thinking this very thing: How can I get some back??!!!:p

Wana B Big said:
me and the misses are planing a trip to mexico,i hear that you can buy legit gear from the chemist over the counter,what do you thik my chances of brining a suitcase full of gear back with me are:)

BRO I LIVE HERE IN MEXICO AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO BUY EXCEPT HUMAN GRADE AMPS.

EXAMPLE:

ORGANON DECA 2 AMPS $20.00

EACH AMP CONTAINS 100MG I THINK OR 50MG.

POINT IS THAT YOU WILL BE BREAKING AMPS AND SPENDING SO MUCH JUST TO GET TO EQUIVELENT OF A 10ML VIAL

SEE THE DAYS OF WALKING INTO A PHARMACY AND BUYING 100 DECA QV 300HAVE ENDED.

THERE IS NO MORE VETERINARY PRODUCTS MADE IN MEXICO. IF YOU SEE THEM THEY ARE FAKE.

SO THE ONLY THING YOU CAN BUY IS OVER PRICED, ORGANON, SHERRING, ECTT....

HOPE THIS HELPS SOME.

Wana B Big said:

there are ways to be succesfull,,,but bringing back a suitcase full your chances are slim to none.

r you serious

have you lost your mind dang please dont even try it omg there r perfect companies here the best in the world, imo

dang

im a noob i dont post much at all because im learning myself please dont try it bro

Been there done that went to jail got the t shirt

I have been busted at the US/MEX border(years ago). They are very corrupt you pay a "fine" and they take gear and let you walk. Let me just say that your idea of transfering oil to a shampoo bottle or something might work. I thought same thing after I got arrested. However The gear is expensive and low quality. It would be cheaper to get something delivered to your house from a source. I am sure someone ships to australia. Besides don't you guys have all the damn veternary stuff there? You could get 100cc of test and put it in a bottle then sterilize it when you get home. But a suitcase? No way you will not get busted leaving Mexico but you may get busted entering another juristiction. Once you have been busted by customs you will get harrassed at every international border for the rest of your life. They have some kind of joint database. You will have a permenant Customs record and you will have immigration visa issues everywhere. It is a real pain. Get your stuff another way.

Vespa103 said:
I have been busted at the US/MEX border(years ago). They are very corrupt you pay a "fine" and they take gear and let you walk. Let me just say that your idea of transfering oil to a shampoo bottle or something might work. I thought same thing after I got arrested. However The gear is expensive and low quality. It would be cheaper to get something delivered to your house from a source. I am sure someone ships to australia. Besides don't you guys have all the damn veternary stuff there? You could get 100cc of test and put it in a bottle then sterilize it when you get home. But a suitcase? No way you will not get busted leaving Mexico but you may get busted entering another juristiction. Once you have been busted by customs you will get harrassed at every international border for the rest of your life. They have some kind of joint database. You will have a permenant Customs record and you will have immigration visa issues everywhere. It is a real pain. Get your stuff another way.

all I can say is this man is 100% correct. No further details required;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws