over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MG FOR MG

mantus

Registered
Don't all 17aa orals do the same amount of damage to the liver? I keep reading how Adrol is worse than anavar or d-bol.The usual daily dose for Avar and Dbol aren't as high as with Adrol,and the reason Adrol is the only 17aa connected to liver cancer,is because of the medical community perscribing up to 10 tabs/day for a 200lb person for many months at a time.Someone told me why Halo is worse for liver than other orals,but i forgot.It was more than just the 17aa

All I know is...

...that anavar and winv dont hurt my liver and Drol and d-bol do.LOL it is just like 80mg Fina ED is more damaging that 100mg of EQ ED.

RY

RY!

What up Ry, couple of questions....I know you have taken up to 6 drols a day, what did you exp. when you did this? I am taking 2 green giants a day right now, went to three for 2 days and my BP went up, and I had headaches. I have put on 8 pounds in 10 days so that sounds right as far as anadrol goes...

Now about the fina....where is the proof that it is harsh on the liver..I have heard this time and time again....I know Duchaine said something about it being hard on the kidneys --- I can atest to that, but the liver? I am quite curious. thanks big fella.

Bill R

I think it was Bill R who said Tren is no harder on kidneys than other AAS.the biggest cause of kidney problems,that i see,is high blood pressure.I've never taken Tren,but from what i've read,i'm sure it raises BP quit a bit(indirect kidney stress).

Re: RY!

Ivan said:
What up Ry, couple of questions....I know you have taken up to 6 drols a day, what did you exp. when you did this?
I am taking 2 green giants a day right now, went to three for 2 days and my BP went up, and I had headaches. I have put on 8 pounds in 10 days so that sounds right as far as anadrol goes...

Now about the fina....where is the proof that it is harsh on the liver..I have heard this time and time again....I know Duchaine said something about it being hard on the kidneys --- I can atest to that, but the liver? I am quite curious. thanks big fella.

**A LOT OF WATER RETENTION!!LOL I would NEVER suggest taking that much. 100mg is plenty. But, w/ anything at that dose I had bad BP and bad nose bleeds.

**I don't really care what Duchaine said about it, I just know my body and I think it is harsh on liver and kidneys. That doesn't mean I don't take it though.

RY

Yep

Thanks for your reply Ry, makes plenty of sense. BTW, how are you looking these days? Gonna post a progrees pic anytime soon?

All I know is when I take Fina my piss in the morning is amber colored, almost brownish red. And I am having that same piss while I am taking this here 'drol, so I guess the two fuckers can both be surmised as being harsh on the liver/kidneys!

This is an interesting question that Ive given opinion on several times. Each AS molecule should be of similar (not necessarly exact) weight. There are not that many variations on the molecule from one AS to another. Each molecule has the same alteration to the molecule at the 17th position being methylated,
or alpha alkylated. So seeing A50 has relatively the same amount of molecules as, say, 50mg winstrol, each molecule being methylated. You therefore should have relatively the same toxicity from one AS to another. Bacause, as most of us know, its not the AS that causes the toxicity, its the 17aa addition.

Last edited:
I agree with MikeS. However one thing that may be a factor in people "thinking" they are having a harder time or more liver pain while on dbol or drol could have to do with the increased water retention and blood volume of these drugs as opposed to winny or anavar. The increased water retention and blood volume are in themselves taxing on the liver and kidneys, so while the liver toxicity of all 17aa steroids is pretty much the same, it's the difference in the biological effects each respective drug has that makes it more or less toxic to the system.

thank you

Like i always say....Always carry a spare liver,you never know when your gonna need it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws