over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mg powdered muscle

ufcguy

Registered
just ordered some of this from true nutrition. has anyone here tried it. it has pepto pro in it and some other good stuff. my question is that on the label it says 20g of protein for one serving but the write up says 5g of peptopro....so which one is it? has me a little confused

Looking at the ingredients it also has 5 grams of whey and 5 grams of glutamine.

Don't know about the remaining 5 grams to equal 20

I forgot who I took this from...
I did not write this but it is very helpful

MG's powdered muscle from True Nutrition , it is containing
5 grams Pepto Pro
50 grams of the high molecular weight Swedish Oat Starch per serving
1000 mgs of vitamin C,
500 mgs of magnesium, 100 mgs of sea salt,
5 grams of powdered glycerol,
5 grams of CreaPure brand creatine
5 grams of L-glutamine

to this i add 50g Karboload (from TN) , 10g bcaa's and chew up 2000mg calcium from "Tums"

I mix this in 2 liters of water and start sipping on my way to the gym and generaly finished 3/4 the way through my workout , recovery with this has been amazing (although im using 10iu slin preworkout) i have two other guys doing the same thing but are 100% natural and they are having the same great results

I forgot who I took this from...
I did not write this but it is very helpful

MG's powdered muscle from True Nutrition , it is containing
5 grams Pepto Pro
50 grams of the high molecular weight Swedish Oat Starch per serving
1000 mgs of vitamin C,
500 mgs of magnesium, 100 mgs of sea salt,
5 grams of powdered glycerol,
5 grams of CreaPure brand creatine
5 grams of L-glutamine

to this i add 50g Karboload (from TN) , 10g bcaa's and chew up 2000mg calcium from "Tums"

I mix this in 2 liters of water and start sipping on my way to the gym and generaly finished 3/4 the way through my workout , recovery with this has been amazing (although im using 10iu slin preworkout) i have two other guys doing the same thing but are 100% natural and they are having the same great results

I'm flattered that sombody actuly thought enough about that to copy it.
Above is what i use as my intra workout shake , I love the way its working for me. I can't say that the BCAA's do anything extra but i have a shit load of them so i figure that it can't hurt to add them

right ...which is why im asking how are they getting 20g of protein when it lists 5g of pepto pro...i didnt even see the whey listed?

just ordered some of this from true nutrition. has anyone here tried it. it has pepto pro in it and some other good stuff. my question is that on the label it says 20g of protein for one serving but the write up says 5g of peptopro....so which one is it? has me a little confused

I just ordered some myself and was wondering the exact same thing. It says 5g pepto yet label says 20.

I cannot find a link to this but yes there is 5g of peptopro; there is also wpi in there to as well as glutamine and maybe even something else which would fall under the protein category. Bottom line is its a total of 20g from all sources.

I just started using Powdered Muscle less than 3 weeks ago, as part of a Slin pre-wo protocol based off Mike Arnold's. I'm up 8lbs in that time and while the Powdered Muscle does not deserve all the credit it is a huge factor during my pre intra and post wo nutrient intake.

I only bought one jug to sample it. Going to order 5 more here soon. I'm sold.

I cannot find a link to this but yes there is 5g of peptopro; there is also wpi in there to as well as glutamine and maybe even something else which would fall under the protein category. Bottom line is its a total of 20g from all sources.

I just started using Powdered Muscle less than 3 weeks ago, as part of a Slin pre-wo protocol based off Mike Arnold's. I'm up 8lbs in that time and while the Powdered Muscle does not deserve all the credit it is a huge factor during my pre intra and post wo nutrient intake.

I only bought one jug to sample it. Going to order 5 more here soon. I'm sold.

Saps,
I'm curious as to if ur adding anything to the powdered muscle mix yourself? Also are u using humalog or humalin-r, mike arnold has a protocol for both.

Saps,
I'm curious as to if ur adding anything to the powdered muscle mix yourself? Also are u using humalog or humalin-r, mike arnold has a protocol for both.

The slin I'm using is the novolog flex pen stuff.

I don't add anything to the powdered muscle itself. That is one bottle for me.
I do have a second bottle which is just gatorade. I do 2 scoops which yields about 126g of carbs mostly dextrose. I have a third bottle which is 3 scoops of True Nutrition DC Mix aka WPI so about 80g of protein there. So I do the Powdered Muscle in thirds per the recommendation. I take a swig of either the gatorade or the WPI every 5 minutes during my training which generally lasts 2hrs+.
In total then just while I'm at the gym I am intaking:
MG PM 40pro 88 carb
Gatorade 126 carb
WPI 80 pro
So what's that add up to 120pro and 214carb give or take. I then go home and have dinner within 45 minutes

So yeah especially for me a classic under eater boosting up my pre intra and post intake is surely along with the slin responsible for this fairly rapid weight gain. Mostly its just extra stored glycogen I'm sure but strength endurance is definitely up since starting this protocol as is vascularity.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws