over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MGF life span post workout?

Ermahgerd

Newbies
Hello everyone, I have been researching an IGF/MGF cycle as a bridge between AAS cycles. I will be using IGF LR3 and PEG MGF. The MGF will be used on the mornings of my rest days from the gym and the IGF will be used post workout on the non rest days.

After reading a lot of anecdotal and pubmed articles this is the protocol I have decided on. My question is, does anyone know how long MGF levels stay elevated post workout? I have read anywhere from 8-36 hours, and I simply want to make sure I am giving my post workout MGF enough time to do its thing before I introduce exogenous IGF.

Some guys say use the IGF an hour post workout but that seems too soon since the IGF has a stronger binding affinity, I don't want it to cancel out the critical first steps in muscle repair that MGF provides.

So basically I want to know how long MGF stays elevated post workout so I don't introduce the IGF too soon.

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
"Base MGF which is produced in liver and secreted into the blood stream, only lasts for about 5-7 minutes before it breaks down. This is the regular “base” MGF version that’s not widely used due to the short half-life. Just as IGF-1 was modified to be IGF-1LR3 (the longer acting version), the same has been done with MGF. The additive polyethylene glycol was added to the MGF chain in order to give it a half life of several days!"

"Base MGF which is produced in liver and secreted into the blood stream, only lasts for about 5-7 minutes before it breaks down. This is the regular “base” MGF version that’s not widely used due to the short half-life. Just as IGF-1 was modified to be IGF-1LR3 (the longer acting version), the same has been done with MGF. The additive polyethylene glycol was added to the MGF chain in order to give it a half life of several days!"

Thank you for that information, it goes along with what I have been reading, I just couldn't find a definitive answer as to how long MGF is elevated post workout. So basically your natural MGF production is short lived post workout. Are the MGF levels that short whether you inject MGF or just rely on your bodies own production?

While the MGF PEG is active for days, so there will be some overlap between the peg and IGF, I just want to space their dosing apart as far as possible so they both work like they are supposed to.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Thank you for that information, it goes along with what I have been reading, I just couldn't find a definitive answer as to how long MGF is elevated post workout. So basically your natural MGF production is short lived post workout. Are the MGF levels that short whether you inject MGF or just rely on your bodies own production?

While the MGF PEG is active for days, so there will be some overlap between the peg and IGF, I just want to space their dosing apart as far as possible so they both work like they are supposed to.

Thank you :)

It's great stack, the injection of PEG-MGF after your workout to the recovery work around 3 days, you need to inject the IGF-1 when PEG MGF dont work.

It's great stack, the injection of PEG-MGF after your workout to the recovery work around 3 days, you need to inject the IGF-1 when PEG MGF dont work.

I'm trying to space the peg MGF for off days, let's say that's Sunday and Wednesday. So I inject 400mcg peg first thing in the morning, this should aid in recovery. I won't inject any IGF until post workout following my off day. So I would do 50mcg IGF postworkout days. So 2 days MGF spaced out and IGF the other 5 days.

I really just wanted to know if it makes a difference that I inject the IGF 1 hour postworkout as opposed to something like 8 hours. But now reading back, the half life of the MGF is quite long so I'm not sure it matters as much as long as I do wait some amount of time postworkout. I workout mid day so maybe I will wait to inject the IGF before I eat dinner.

I'm trying to space the peg MGF for off days, let's say that's Sunday and Wednesday. So I inject 400mcg peg first thing in the morning, this should aid in recovery. I won't inject any IGF until post workout following my off day. So I would do 50mcg IGF postworkout days. So 2 days MGF spaced out and IGF the other 5 days.

I really just wanted to know if it makes a difference that I inject the IGF 1 hour postworkout as opposed to something like 8 hours. But now reading back, the half life of the MGF is quite long so I'm not sure it matters as much as long as I do wait some amount of time postworkout. I workout mid day so maybe I will wait to inject the IGF before I eat dinner.

I preferat the IGF-1 (not lr3) short version when i stack with PEG MGF, if your peptide are not garbage, start @ 200 mcg / injection PEG MGF.

Yes, but wait the 8 hours after the IGF-1 lr3 to get your PEG, normally the best are to take it the next day of training.

Or, use 25mcg before workout 25mcg after workout and the day after training PEG MGF.

I preferat the IGF-1 (not lr3) short version when i stack with PEG MGF, if your peptide are not garbage, start @ 200 mcg / injection PEG MGF.

Yes, but wait the 8 hours after the IGF-1 lr3 to get your PEG, normally the best are to take it the next day of training.

Or, use 25mcg before workout 25mcg after workout and the day after training PEG MGF.

Yeah I'm gonna try different combos of short and long IGF/MGF in the future, what you said makes sense. I really appreciate your help :)

PEG MGF is what I would call a recovery peptide. You won't notice much on it when used alone. But's it's a great addition to any IGF-1 cycle. I used to dose it pre bed or on off days.

PEG MGF is what I would call a recovery peptide. You won't notice much on it when used alone. But's it's a great addition to any IGF-1 cycle. I used to dose it pre bed or on off days.

Yeah that's what I've been hearing more and more of. Another concern with my research is the dosing. Most say 200-400mcg on off days but now I'm reading that 1mg is a more effective dose. Anyone ever run it that high?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131