over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MGF Log

Jello

Moderator/Kilo Klub
Staff member
Registered
Is anyone running or planning on running a log with this?

From what I have read and what has been posted recently I am really wanting to see a log from guys I know. It looks very promising and I am willing to wait the time it takes to start seeing results but if they come on like guys are saying they will:headbang::headbang:

Is anyone running or planning on running a log with this?

From what I have read and what has been posted recently I am really wanting to see a log from guys I know. It looks very promising and I am willing to wait the time it takes to start seeing results but if they come on like guys are saying they will:headbang::headbang:

I will be researching VERY soon Jello.

I really think this is an un tapped resource right now. I want to order a bunch and give it a go I'm just wanting some feedback on it first.

I see guys running anywhere from 2-4mg per week. For the guys that have used it for extended periods and started seeing results, what dosage seemed to be the best or yield the best gains?

Will you be starting a log on here or just letting us know what you thought after you get going?

I will include it in my log I have going now.

The research will start with 60mcg per day on the muscles that my rat trains that day; increase from there. SO 120mcg per day

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there is any benefit to pinning it in say your biceps everyday if you are trying to get them to grow or what ever your weak body part is? I understand it's supposed to help with growth in the muscle you just worked, but wondering if there is any site specific benefit even without that muscle being trained that day.

I remember when MGF first came out. Its was a big thing but very expensive. Now its more affordable and can bring some great gains

Picked up a few for my lab rat.
I am giving him 2mg per week of TB500 and
100mcg of IGF1-LR3 and also some slin on his 3 work out days.
200mcg of PEG MGF on his 4 off days, no lifting but I make him run on his wheel.

Hes a brutus of a rat.

He just started this so I'm getting his stats updated.

Does anyone know if there is any benefit to pinning it in say your biceps everyday if you are trying to get them to grow or what ever your weak body part is? I understand it's supposed to help with growth in the muscle you just worked, but wondering if there is any site specific benefit even without that muscle being trained that day.

I don't know if you are referring to PEG mgf or not, but I ran a few bottles of peg mgf at about 100 mcg in previously trained body part on off days. Unfortunately it was all by itself and if anything it had somewhat of a recomping
effect.

Jello,

My log is up in the member's log section. I have setup a lab research protocol including ghrp-2, mod grf 1-29, igf-1 des, and MGF. I just started the research this morning.

BEAST

PEG MGF is about twice as expensive as regular MGF. Is there a benefit to running this with DES or LR3 or is it better off just by itself? Also is it okay to mix it with bacteriostatic water or it "MUST" be mixed in acetic acid to work?

I don't know if you are referring to PEG mgf or not, but I ran a few bottles of peg mgf at about 100 mcg in previously trained body part on off days. Unfortunately it was all by itself and if anything it had somewhat of a recomping
effect.

Honestly, I'm thinking just regular mgf, it's inexpensive and looks like it could be a huge benefit.

Jello,

My log is up in the member's log section. I have setup a lab research protocol including ghrp-2, mod grf 1-29, igf-1 des, and MGF. I just started the research this morning.

BEAST

MGF not peg mgf, right?

PEG MGF is about twice as expensive as regular MGF. Is there a benefit to running this with DES or LR3 or is it better off just by itself? Also is it okay to mix it with bacteriostatic water or it "MUST" be mixed in acetic acid to work?

I used bac water

I research peg mgf and des together. Not sure if it is a good idea on paper, but my chimp is growing so I believe they work synergistically. I research 200mcg peg mgf and 100mcg des twice a day following my gh peptides and hgh.

I use bac water for reconstitution of peg mgf.

I research peg mgf and des together. Not sure if it is a good idea on paper, but my chimp is growing so I believe they work synergistically. I research 200mcg peg mgf and 100mcg des twice a day following my gh peptides and hgh.

I use bac water for reconstitution of peg mgf.

Is it a really bad idea to reconstitute igf1lr3 with bacteriostatic water?

i mix mine with bacteriostatic water and does fine.

I am seeing a lot of questions still about bac water reconstitution. You absolutely CAN reconstitute IGFs and MGFs with bac water. The only reason to use acetic acid solution is to extremely extend the viable life of the peptide. For the majority of researchers on this board... you will probably not be able to make one vial last long enough to NEED acetic acid solution in lieu of bac water exclusively.

BEAST

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner