over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MGF or PEG-MGF?

bbminded

Registered
I know the difference, mgf only lasting a few minutes while the peg version lasts longer(which i thought was better). But it seems more and more people post there science projects with just mgf. Just wondering what the benefits people are finding with one over the other??

People have no problem doing science projects based on bad science. Your body needs mgf up to 3 days postworkout before igf-1 steps in and differentiates. Regular mgf has a short half life. So you have choice. You can take MGF shots every 20 minutes for 3 days to make sure your muscles have access to the MGF when they need it. Or you can take a few shots of Peg MGF Pwo which will stay around long enough for your body to access it during the 3 day it needs it after you work the muscle.

The choice is yours.

The Beggar

Havn't ran peg, but I notice signifagent less muscle soreness and better recovery from mgf @ 200mcg bi-lateral.

So how would you run MGF PEG and IGF 1lr3 together? What would be the protocol?

This is why i question the experiments with just mgf. Peg seems to make more sense just based on what ive read. i could certainly being missing something.

People have no problem doing science projects based on bad science. Your body needs mgf up to 3 days postworkout before igf-1 steps in and differentiates. Regular mgf has a short half life. So you have choice. You can take MGF shots every 20 minutes for 3 days to make sure your muscles have access to the MGF when they need it. Or you can take a few shots of Peg MGF Pwo which will stay around long enough for your body to access it during the 3 day it needs it after you work the muscle.

The choice is yours.

The Beggar

Interesting, and my point exactly. some people go with one or the other. Glad its working for you!

Havn't ran peg, but I notice signifagent less muscle soreness and better recovery from mgf @ 200mcg bi-lateral.

Before DES 1-3 IGF became available... alot of people ran IGF-1 LR3 (40-200mcg) preworkout and reg MGF pwo (200-500mcg). This combo seems to work well, the only consideration you could make is that DES IGF is now available. This would allow you to successfully setup a protocol such as:

100-200mcg DES 1-3 IGF preworkout
200-500mcg MGF pwo
IGF-1 LR3 100mcg 1-2 hours pwo

(You could even add in a cjc/ghrp combo 20 min following the mgf pwo if you wanted to do so... you could then add GH/slin 10 min after that, again if you wanted to do so)

BEAST

I thought once IGF is introduced the MGF release is halted, MGF is created by muscle damage, introducing more post workout amplifies this signal as if more damage has been done.
With this there is more of a repair response and more of a need for IGF.
IF there is a need for 3 days of the mgf when would you decide to administer additional igf, never?
For me I wait 4-5 hrs post workout then dose des or lr3. after my insulin as tapered.

Last edited:
Sounds alot like my upcoming experiment! Just trying to "nail down" this mgf vs peg-mgf!

Before DES 1-3 IGF became available... alot of people ran IGF-1 LR3 (40-200mcg) preworkout and reg MGF pwo (200-500mcg). This combo seems to work well, the only consideration you could make is that DES IGF is now available. This would allow you to successfully setup a protocol such as:

100-200mcg DES 1-3 IGF preworkout
200-500mcg MGF pwo
IGF-1 LR3 100mcg 1-2 hours pwo

(You could even add in a cjc/ghrp combo 20 min following the mgf pwo if you wanted to do so... you could then add GH/slin 10 min after that, again if you wanted to do so)

BEAST

I thought once IGF is introduced the MGF release is halted, MGF is created by muscle damage, introducing more post workout amplifies this signal as if more damage has been done.
With this there is more of a repair response and more of a need for IGF.
IF there is a need for 3 days of the mgf when would you decide to administer additional igf, never?
For me I wait 4-5 hrs post workout then dose des or lr3. after my insulin as tapered.

Why bother explaining again Concreter. People are set on taking Igf-1 preworkout for some dang reason. Maybe people are just looking for a pump. Let them have it. We'll continue getting big our way. Pump or no pump!!

The Beggar

Why bother explaining again Concreter. People are set on taking Igf-1 preworkout for some dang reason. Maybe people are just looking for a pump. Let them have it. We'll continue getting big our way. Pump or no pump!!

The Beggar

bro,

you know I respect you but I am telling you des pre workout works. at the end of the,day I can read all the,white papers and theories out there but I can tell you that it increase,my arm size considerably. I can provide,pics, measurements and all, there,are,zero absolutes in this game, and there is a lot of variance where science meets real world IMO. is it optimal? probably not. does it work? unequivocally yes

I mean this respectfully of course buddy

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

bro,

you know I respect you but I am telling you des pre workout works. at the end of the,day I can read all the,white papers and theories out there but I can tell you that it increase,my arm size considerably. I can provide,pics, measurements and all, there,are,zero absolutes in this game, and there is a lot of variance where science meets real world IMO. is it optimal? probably not. does it work? unequivocally yes

I mean this respectfully of course buddy

Dear Immortal one, this in one variance that went beyond science into actual clinical trials. Have you considered that maybe your arms grew because you had already created new muscle fibers from your constant gh and peptide use, and your igf-1 preworkout may have benefited you because you had already proliferated and it was time for differentiation.

It is not possible to proliferate in the presence of igf-1. That can never be denied. But you can always differentiate the new fibers that were created during previous proliferations. My tongue hurts just repeating that.

Answer this, heck how long were you on hgh or and peptide before beginning your igf-1 prewo protocol?

The Beggar

Dear Immortal one, this in one variance that went beyond science into actual clinical trials. Have you considered that maybe your arms grew because you had already created new muscle fibers from your constant gh and peptide use, and your igf-1 preworkout may have benefited you because you had already proliferated and it was time for differentiation.

It is not possible to proliferate in the presence of igf-1. That can never be denied. But you can always differentiate the new fibers that were created during previous proliferations. My tongue hurts just repeating that.

Answer this, heck how long were you on hgh or and peptide before beginning your igf-1 prewo protocol?

The Beggar

I wasn't on gh when I started des. I started peptides the,same time when I made the huge gains:) these gains started in nov 2010 when I was mega dosing on 500mg test, and 200Mg deca.

I know that it works beggar. we can analyze variable but at that time I represented an average board member, if it worked for me it would work for them, unless I have truly deity like genetics which I know to not be the case:)

The Beggar

before Nov 2010 I had Been natty for 4 years or so

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws