over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MGF use question.

AussieBosun

Newbies
G'day guys n gals, new forum member from Down Under here...not so new to bodybuilding tho - I began lifting when I was 17 and i'm 40 now..god, how time flies!

Anyway, I have a bit of a query on MGF use.

My pet kangaroo 'Skippy' is taking 100mcg + 100mcg GHRP-2/CJC 1295(DAC) twice daily (upon waking and at bed time), and I have some MGF (non PEG) which I want to research on him to try help with lagging muscle groups, mainly bi's N quads. (He can be a bit of a lazy old roo at times!) I can't seem to find a definitive answer on the best time to pin it.

Should it be post workout (after working the aforementioned muscles), once his body has finished it's natural MGF production, say 30-45 min PostWO...OR, should it be later, say at bed with his CJC/GHRP-2..OR, should it be the day after???

Also, is there really any benefit in pinning it IM into the muscle worked to get a local boost to natural MGF before it goes systemic, or should it just be SC with his other peps?? I am of the understanding that ALL peps act systemically, therefore there is really no benefit in IM...however, I still see many divided oppinions on this subject??

Obviously, with the MGF that I have being non PEG, timing the shot is crucial.

Any help, experience, opinions or thoughts would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

Mgf is a great peptide. I pin IM in muscle trained immediatly post.
At 44 I notice quicker recovery from workouts. Mgf is the signaling response from the muscle trauma and by adding additional mgf the response is greater.
More satalite cells calling out for repair which intern gives more recepters for IGF to attach. Either hgh or igf 1/2 hour post mgf works wonders.
Mgf non peg will not go systematic, I think it does its thing in like 6 minutes.

Thanks for the reply concreter, great to hear from someone who uses and likes MGF :) So I shall deffinitely pin the non-PEG IM into the muscle just worked. Do you prefer the PEG version? May I ask how much you dose, and do you use different dosages for different size muscle groups?
Thanks for the info, it's a great help.

Like milkhouse said; 200mcgs into each muscle.
Never did or will try peg.
I try to keep all igf clear till after mgf doses, then there is no better time for IGF.

Like milkhouse said; 200mcgs into each muscle.
Never did or will try peg.
I try to keep all igf clear till after mgf doses, then there is no better time for IGF.

Same here. igf after is working wonders.

Thanks heaps for your time and your replies concreter and milkhouse, I appreciate it! Precice info, thats exactly what I wanted to know.
It's interesting, concreter, that you say you will never use PEG MGF, coz I was thinking along similar lines, in that seeing how the body produces MGF specifically in response to muscle fibre damage following resistance traing, then you don't really want it circulating in the system 24/7 (possible desensitisation??). If u can dose MGF at the critical point in the repair cycle, that surely would be superior...and u blokes have confirmed that! Thanks for the tip with IGF timing too, do you think the Des or LR3 version is better?

Last edited:
Wait wait wait... You have a pet kangaroo?! :D

Hehe....sure do bro:D
He's only fairly small tho - 6'6" 220lbs...my lab figured it would be best to research on a subject similar in size to man, but there's a shortage of chimps in Australia at present....we got shit loads of roos tho...:headbang:

Thanks heaps for your time and your replies concreter and milkhouse, I appreciate it! Precice info, thats exactly what I wanted to know.
It's interesting, concreter, that you say you will never use PEG MGF, coz I was thinking along similar lines, in that seeing how the body produces MGF specifically in response to muscle fibre damage following resistance traing, then you don't really want it circulating in the system 24/7 (possible desensitisation??). If u can dose MGF at the critical point in the repair cycle, that surely would be superior...and u blokes have confirmed that! Thanks for the tip with IGF timing too, do you think the Des or LR3 version is better?

I think Lr3 wins hands down every time!

Aussie, I'm still learning about mgf/peg-mgf but I'm reading that Peg half life is approx 2 hours so not sure that 24/7 would be an issue, assuming you are talking it post workout. Thinks makes me wonder if PEG would be more efficient due to its longer effectiveness. Would like to hear other people's thoughts on this.

Just ordered mgf peg and USA lr3. I'm confused with all the reading. Take mgf post training. But I'm finding take lr3 post and pre training.
Which is best and why ?

Aussie, I'm still learning about mgf/peg-mgf but I'm reading that Peg half life is approx 2 hours so not sure that 24/7 would be an issue, assuming you are talking it post workout. Thinks makes me wonder if PEG would be more efficient due to its longer effectiveness. Would like to hear other people's thoughts on this.

I'm deffinitely no expert:) But, from what I have read "The Pegylation process extends the half life of MGF from under 30 mins, to several days" That quote is from a data sheet from my supplier, so I guess we each need to form our own conclusions!
PEG may be useful if say u can't pin immediately post wo, for whatever reason, but that's no issue for me so I feel non peg should really get best results, pinned pwo, followed by IGF an hour later, coz this closely mimicks the body's natural process. Just my way of thinking...:)

I must add that I have not yet researched with MGF, tho Skippy my pet roo is really looking forward to try it!
After hearing concreter and milkhouse getting good results from their protocol, I will research following their advice...here's hoping for some growth!

Just ordered mgf peg and USA lr3. I'm confused with all the reading. Take mgf post training. But I'm finding take lr3 post and pre training.
Which is best and why ?

I would suggest the LR3 an hour or so after the MGF, post wo. Because MGF and IGF both bond to the same receptor, but IGF has a stronger attraction than MGF, so u don't want them competing together, as MGF will lose!

Exactly my thinking, Igf will blunt if not cancell mgf.
There is a few other ways to get pumped besides taking Igf preworkout.lol

Exactly my thinking, Igf will blunt if not cancell mgf.
There is a few other ways to get pumped besides taking Igf preworkout.lol

:yeahthat:

Haha, damn right!! I like to get a good pump from liftin'some decent iron and not resting for 5 mins between sets to dribble shit to my mate or reply to dumb ass posts on Facebook with my blingy iPhone...oh, crap, I don't have an iPhone and I'm not a member of Facebook, so I couldn't anyway!! Lol...I do like my Samsung galaxy tho....it's like having a computer in the palm of your hand...amazing!! All this modern techo stuff still blows me away...but then I'm just a country boy used to simple things...I mean, we didn't even have running hot water in our house when I was a kid....makes one appreciate the things that one has worked for tho, hey!!

thanks for the info, so post workout will be good.

MGF as soon as I leave the gym, post protein drink, about an hour later hit LR3 and meal

I would suggest the LR3 an hour or so after the MGF, post wo. Because MGF and IGF both bond to the same receptor, but IGF has a stronger attraction than MGF, so u don't want them competing together, as MGF will lose!

If you took des pre would mgf after workout would that be useless since diss first ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131