over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MGF vs PEG MGF

Regular mgf. Peg does nothing to make it better. It's just extra money wasted.

Any reasons why? Also is it used ED PWO or only a couple of days per week PWO?

Any reasons why? Also is it used ED PWO or only a couple of days per week PWO?

The results are the same with either peg or regular mgf. Mgf should be used pwo only into the muscle trained.

Would like to get more feedback from people with some experience with this peptide. On paper this one really seems like it could have alot of potential.

Would like to get more feedback from people with some experience with this peptide. On paper this one really seems like it could have alot of potential.

LOL. Who says I haven't run both the peg or regular mgf? I don't talk out of my ass on something I know nothing about.

what should you use to recons [mix] bacteriostaric watter or acetic acid?:confused:

JM425, didn't mean it like that. I respect your input and apreciate your response. I just thought that since these peptides are so new and people sometimes react differently to different stuff that it would be helpful to hear what others experiences were like too.

JM425, didn't mean it like that. I respect your input and apreciate your response. I just thought that since these peptides are so new and people sometimes react differently to different stuff that it would be helpful to hear what others experiences were like too.

Sorry bro, I guess it took it the wrong way. My bad.

No worries, BTW did you feel that it was worth it, and would you use it again?

I used MGF and shot PWO into the muscle trained. I can tell you that it did repair my left tris, which had no strength and was noticable smaller then my right tris. Would I run it again, yes and longer then the 6 weeks I ran mine at.

MGF is reconstituted with Bacteriostatic Water, only IGF is reconstituted with Acetic Acid.

No worries, BTW did you feel that it was worth it, and would you use it again?

I will say this about mgf. If your looking for some fat loss and connective tissue repair, then mgf is for you. However, if your looking for muscle gains on it, then the downside is that you have to run mega doses of it. I definately prefer mgf over lr3.

My experience with reg MGF was not great but different.

I've used it pre 100mcg in trained muscle and post in trained muscle with no immediate effects but 2 weeks after my cycle was finished I saw remarkable gains in my lagging body parts.

Scientist, did you run it ED in the muscle you were training or did you only run it on the days that you were training a lagging bodypart? Also how long did you run it?

Scientist, did you run it ED in the muscle you were training or did you only run it on the days that you were training a lagging bodypart? Also how long did you run it?

Hi Swole,

Well I used it as part of a 15 day Blitz cycle where I run a testosterone, anabolic, gh t3 and insulin/dnp combination for IGF 1 des 3 conversation.

I only injected every training day pre and post in the muscle I trained. Post workout I injected it, drank a protein shake and waited around an hour before I shot my slin and took some dnp.

When mechanical overload is introduced to a muscle (as by weight training), the IGF-1 gene released and is differentially spliced during the bodies response. Initially, it it is spliced to produce predominantly IGF-1Ec (called the MGF splice variant of IGF-1). This early splicing stimulates satellite cells into activation. Which in turn allows the activation of extra undamaged nuclei to grow new muscle fiber and tissue. The appearance of MGF also initiates the upregulation of new protein synthesis. After this initial splicing of IGF-1 into MGF, production then switches towards producing a systemic release of IGF-1Ea from the liver, which also upregulates protein synthesis as well. The expression of IGF-1 splice variants, over the course of the healing and regrowth phase of muscle repair is thought to be the primary anabolic mechanism by which the body produces new muscle. MGF is available as an injectable peptide, and it has been anecdotally shown that injecting it will cause a response in the area resulting in localized muscle growth. (Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) Profile)

So now we had new found muscle cells from the splicing but what about proliferation and maturing the new muscle cells...at that time I couldn't get my hands on any IGF 1 so I made a plan and run slin with dnp...

The insulin molecule is experiencing N-terminal truncation when coming into
contact with circulatory DNP. When the N-terminal is removed from IGF-1 the
resulting growth factor is called Des (1-3) IGF-1. The result is an anabolic far
more powerful than even IGF-1 itself. This is true of IGF-2 and other growth
factors including insulin. The possibility strongly suggests that the truncated
insulin molecule would more readily fit into and activate the muscle cell IGF-1
receptors as well. (*Rapid stimulation of glucose transport by mitochondrial! uncoupling depends in part on cytosolic Ca2+ and cPKC Z A Khayat, T Tsakiridis, A Ueyama, R Somwar, A Kiip AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY, 275(6 Pt 1):C1487~C1497 1998)

My experience with reg MGF was not great but different.

I've used it pre 100mcg in trained muscle and post in trained muscle with no immediate effects but 2 weeks after my cycle was finished I saw remarkable gains in my lagging body parts.
these results sound 'great" to me..exactly what mgf is meant to do.:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131