over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mibolerone "cheque drops" mini log

Just saw the pericardial effusion, meaning there is indeed build up in that sack.

Then the left ventricular diastolic dysfunction grade 1. I don't know much about that, but seems to be related to LVH. if your cardiologist wasn't concerned about it then I wouldn't be. You might ask him next time you see him about that and the pericardial effusion.

Your ejection fraction is excellent. It could be with the lvh that the left ventricle is somewhat less compliant than normal and doesn't stretch out as much. Just a guess on my part. Wall motion was normal, and that's the most important thing.

How I remember the conversation was there was nothing that was concerning. This was was in both conversation with the person performing the echo and my Dr's review post visit. I appreciate your input and will actually ask your question about the pericardial effusion. That is one great benefit of Cleveland Clinics MyChart is questions are answered.

So yesterday was the third injection prior to a DE lower workout. I injected 1/2ml or very close to 500mcgs. The shot was taken one hour prior to what should be the first working set.

DE safety bar zombie squat. 250lbs straight weight paused for one-one thousand exploding out of the hole. Eight singles 30-45 second rest. Felt very powerful.
DE pulls 275 straight weight. Pulled every 15-30 seconds for about 15 minutes. Didn't count reps and stopped when I started to decelerate and break down. Was surprised at the length of time I could keep that force.
2" deficit RDLS 275 x 2,3,4. I always ascend my RDLS just to make sure my bracing and lower back do not compromise.
GHRs 3x10 reps full range with pause at extension then explode with hips/hams/glutes to finish.
decline sit ups super set with prone grip pull ups 3 sets x 25/10
lots of traction and distraction using the SPUDInc Big Ray strap. The Donnie Thompson lower back protocol is legit.
6 rounds of sled pushing with 20 pushups between sets as active rest
done

I do think there is something there regarding the ability to basically be more aggressive against the bar but of course I cannot prove. This is taking into account that this is even Mibolerone.

I will do three injections prior to a ME lower workout to continue the test. Although I may hold off just for a couple weeks.

Yesterday was ME lower. Took 500mcg about an hour prior to main lift.

Safety bar pause squats worked to 365 for a pause. Stopped there as form slightly broke but had another single in me so that was a big positive.
Trap bar pulls were next worked to 405x5 for top set. Both squat and pull were a good number for me as I haven't hit either in quite a long while. My body was feeling good and I did feel more "aggressive" but admit its hard to which factor was the reasoning.

Accessories were concentric start good mornings, GHR contrasting reps, glute extensions, upper back work. Energy was very high the entire workout. Will give another go this Sunday and push the squat and conventional pull to see if the numbers are up.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws