over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mibolerone "cheque drops" mini log

socialdfan

Registered
Thought I would post a mini log for this. My hobby is powerlifting and I will use 1-2x per week prior to a lower body DE or ME session. Injection will be about 30 minutes prior to actual work sets. I will do my best not to change any pre-workout ritual such as food or pre-workout supplement.

Currently I am on 200mg per week, daily dosed, of physician prescribed Test E. Bodyweight 183.

Took my first dose, 1/2ml, this past Thursday prior to DE lower. Injection into right glute and today, Friday, the site is quite sore. Hard to sit on that spot.

If any of you have trained a WSSB conjugate style DE lower day you know these days are brutal. The workout looked like this.
2 x 120 yards backward sled drag to warm up.
3 x reverse hypers warm up 45lbs x 25 reps for distraction pump
3 x 6 reps GHR warm up controlled eccentric with an explosive concentric
hanging for traction x 3 sets of 30 seconds
Work begins
Safety bar squats 6 sets of 2 against average bands narrow stance. 30 seconds rest. Bar weight was 210 plus 100 in bands.
Deficit pulls 6 x 1 against mini bands 30 seconds rest. Bar weight was 315 with 100 in bands at a 2" deficit. I kept my volume a bit lower this day due to my age and wear and tear. I am 47. Pulls were just a bit slower than I would have liked.
Accessories
GHR 3 X 10
45 degree extension against doubled mini bands around neck 3 x 12
Safety bar good morning squats 6 sets x 3 reps
Upper back work-chest supported rows with an ISO hold at top 3 x 6 reps then 3 x 10 reps wider grip for more upper back
ab work superset with upper back face pulls
lots of hanging traction
rest between all sets is 30-60 seconds

I will say that I had more of a focus and aggressive mindset but you have to on DE days... Even though my body was angry that day I still moved the weights with proper force. No crash that I could tell either. So my goal is to increase my total sets and reps the next DE lower by going to 5x5 for both speed squats and pulls.

My goal is to see if there is an increase in available effort and if so I would implement during my next meet. So kinda have to test those waters with a few workouts to validate.

Ill be following, have you used any other compounds that are either power/ aggression?

Following. Have you tried Halo or Sdrol inject?

Following because my source subbed me out a bunch of the stuff even though I had no use for it....would love to come up with a use for it.

Ill be following, have you used any other compounds that are either power/ aggression?
I have tried test suspension prior to a session and during a meet prior to the lifts and cannot say there was any effect for me.

I have also tried methyltren. I ran this for twenty days I believe at 1.5 morning and 1.5 twelve hours later. That stuff is unreal IMO. The look of tren without the sides. Bloodwork was taken at the end if I recall and nothing was out of line. I only tried that once. I have more and will run a mini log of that as a pre-workout too and post up.

Following. Have you tried Halo or Sdrol inject?

I ran Halo only to discover it was fake. Basically no effect regardless of the dose and I went sky high... I am interested in Superdrol but have to get some on order.

I think it is also important to note I am not an aggressive lifter. If the percentages work out and the speed is there I make my lifts. I do not scream or bang my head on bars or need backslaps. Pre-workout drinks never really made a difference but I still take and I can listen to Little River Band or anything soft and perform the same vs some crazy death metal playing. So if there is a legitimacy to these cheque drops I "should" be able to comfortably state it works for me.

Reactions: XXL
It baffles me when people say I took a ml of this and half a ml of that. What is the dosage? saying you took 0.5 ml means nothing. I could say I took half a ml of test cyp. Some people might think I took 100mgs, others might think I took 50mgs. Pfizer Cyp for example comes in 100mgs/ml.

Cheque drops (chemical name: mibolerone) were originally developed by Upjohn for the veterinarian market and never meant for human consumption. It comes in a dropper of 1 ml at 100 mcg. It has a half life of 4 hours. Upjohn stop producing years ago. All out there is underground. This is arguably the most liver-toxic steroid on the planet, so only 2 weeks on this AAS at a dose of 5mgs per day is enough for a user to experience very bad side-effects. In veterinarian applications, cheque drops are fed to female dogs during heat to stop ovulation, so the dog can be kept under control.

This is not a steroid for gains, this is a veterinarian steroid that's been misused by many athletes for the wrong purpose. Why anyone would ever take this is beyond me, as there is much better steroids with a lot less sides. The risk versus reward is just not worth it.

Thought I would post a mini log for this. My hobby is powerlifting and I will use 1-2x per week prior to a lower body DE or ME session. Injection will be about 30 minutes prior to actual work sets. I will do my best not to change any pre-workout ritual such as food or pre-workout supplement.

Currently I am on 200mg per week, daily dosed, of physician prescribed Test E. Bodyweight 183.

Took my first dose, 1/2ml, this past Thursday prior to DE lower. Injection into right glute and today, Friday, the site is quite sore. Hard to sit on that spot.

If any of you have trained a WSSB conjugate style DE lower day you know these days are brutal. The workout looked like this.
2 x 120 yards backward sled drag to warm up.
3 x reverse hypers warm up 45lbs x 25 reps for distraction pump
3 x 6 reps GHR warm up controlled eccentric with an explosive concentric
hanging for traction x 3 sets of 30 seconds
Work begins
Safety bar squats 6 sets of 2 against average bands narrow stance. 30 seconds rest. Bar weight was 210 plus 100 in bands.
Deficit pulls 6 x 1 against mini bands 30 seconds rest. Bar weight was 315 with 100 in bands at a 2" deficit. I kept my volume a bit lower this day due to my age and wear and tear. I am 47. Pulls were just a bit slower than I would have liked.
Accessories
GHR 3 X 10
45 degree extension against doubled mini bands around neck 3 x 12
Safety bar good morning squats 6 sets x 3 reps
Upper back work-chest supported rows with an ISO hold at top 3 x 6 reps then 3 x 10 reps wider grip for more upper back
ab work superset with upper back face pulls
lots of hanging traction
rest between all sets is 30-60 seconds

I will say that I had more of a focus and aggressive mindset but you have to on DE days... Even though my body was angry that day I still moved the weights with proper force. No crash that I could tell either. So my goal is to increase my total sets and reps the next DE lower by going to 5x5 for both speed squats and pulls.

My goal is to see if there is an increase in available effort and if so I would implement during my next meet. So kinda have to test those waters with a few workouts to validate.

How's it going with this?

So today was the 2nd time using pre-workout. This time I injected one hour prior to what would be an actual working set or close to it. I took 1/2ml or 500mcgs. I am not using this daily.

DE Lower
Safety bar squat 250lbs bar weight plus 100 in bands at the top. Six sets of 2 with 45-60 seconds rest.

It could just have been a good day but I could have added more sets and kept the speed. Not sure I felt overly aggressive but I do feel I had better drive and intent to crush each rep with explosiveness.

I did secondary work and accessories after and deliberately took my time to see if there was a crash. In the two hours I spent I did not feel that there was. Movements were reverse safety bar lunges, RDLS, upper back work, GHRs superset with arm extended planks, seated calf work and finishing with sled work forward and backward.

I will give this two more sessions with those sessions focused on DE deads as my primary work followed by a secondary squat variation. Perhaps heavy Hatfields so as to test drive and available effort after some aggressive pulling. DE deads will be 5x5

Not sure about PIP after this shot so I may update that tomorrow or next.

What did it do to your blood pressure and resting heart rate? Im curious about the cardiovascular sides.

What time frame(s) would you like me to record? I will give another go next Thursday one hour prior to training.
I would meaure both just before taking the hormone. Then measure both again 1 hour after taking it and then again in 1 hour increments. Write it all down of course. I found that when I took Trenbolone transdermally that it really raised my BP fast. Heart rate elevated a bit, but not bad.

I would meaure both just before taking the hormone. Then measure both again 1 hour after taking it and then again in 1 hour increments. Write it all down of course. I found that when I took Trenbolone transdermally that it really raised my BP fast. Heart rate elevated a bit, but not bad.

123/74 pulse 101 9:15am 4-15-21 at home, 155/101 pulse 93 10:15am warm ups, 145/54 pulse 113 11:15a post main movements, 126/68 pulse 119 12:15pm post accessories/cool down, 132/76 pulse 98 thirty minutes post gym at home prior to first meal.

The unit is a Proven BMP 2244 BT.

I am pretty sure the story of your life is going to be that the cheque drops need to take away this ball and chain lololol had to , sick band

123/74 pulse 101 9:15am 4-15-21 at home, 155/101 pulse 93 10:15am warm ups, 145/54 pulse 113 11:15a post main movements, 126/68 pulse 119 12:15pm post accessories/cool down, 132/76 pulse 98 thirty minutes post gym at home prior to first meal.

The unit is a Proven BMP 2244 BT.
Does not look like it raised your BP or heart rate. Youre resting heart rate before taking it, 101, is pretty high and surprises me. It shouldnt be that high. Just something to think about. BP should drop from exercise and it did, especially the diastolic. That is normal. That BP 1 hour after taking it, 155/101 is definitely high and was only during warm up, so the effects of vascular dilation hadnt taken effect yet. Maybe it went up as a reaction to the injection? I never measured mine like that after an injection. After that the diastolic went down as expected from vasodilation. Sometimes systolic can go up some because the heart is contracting harder, but im not sure how much effect it has. Your pulse was high the whole time. At the minimum, you need to be doing more cardio to get your heart into shape. HR really shouldnt be over 75 or so at rest if you are fit. Most guys that are really fit will have resting heart rates as low as the 50s.

Cool experiment. Thanks for reporting. Maybe some others will have some analysis. You could track it some more on your own. Try to figure out why your resting heart rate was 101 before exercising and 98 30 minutes after the gym. When I developed cardiomyopathy I had a high resting heart rate, about 105 or so. They did an echo on me and found my ejection fraction was down to around 35%. When ejection fraction is low like that it lowers your cardiac output, so the heart beats faster to make up the difference. CO = stroke volume x Heart rate. Your heart is probably ok, but just thought I would mention what happened to me once.

Does not look like it raised your BP or heart rate. Youre resting heart rate before taking it, 101, is pretty high and surprises me. It shouldnt be that high. Just something to think about. BP should drop from exercise and it did, especially the diastolic. That is normal. That BP 1 hour after taking it, 155/101 is definitely high and was only during warm up, so the effects of vascular dilation hadnt taken effect yet. Maybe it went up as a reaction to the injection? I never measured mine like that after an injection. After that the diastolic went down as expected from vasodilation. Sometimes systolic can go up some because the heart is contracting harder, but im not sure how much effect it has. Your pulse was high the whole time. At the minimum, you need to be doing more cardio to get your heart into shape. HR really shouldnt be over 75 or so at rest if you are fit. Most guys that are really fit will have resting heart rates as low as the 50s.

Cool experiment. Thanks for reporting. Maybe some others will have some analysis. You could track it some more on your own. Try to figure out why your resting heart rate was 101 before exercising and 98 30 minutes after the gym. When I developed cardiomyopathy I had a high resting heart rate, about 105 or so. They did an echo on me and found my ejection fraction was down to around 35%. When ejection fraction is low like that it lowers your cardiac output, so the heart beats faster to make up the difference. CO = stroke volume x Heart rate. Your heart is probably ok, but just thought I would mention what happened to me once.

Here is my echo from October

Study Result
Impression
CONCLUSIONS:
- Exam indication: Syncope
- The left ventricle is normal in size. There is concentric left ventricular
hypertrophy. Left ventricular systolic function is normal. EF = 62 ± 5% (3D) Grade
I left ventricular diastolic dysfunction.
- The right ventricle is normal in size. Right ventricular systolic function is
normal.
- No significant valvular abnormalities.
- The patient has not had a prior CC echocardiographic exam for comparison.

* * * Final * * *

Narrative
Echocardiography Report: Transthoracic Echo

Date of service: 10/13/2020 1:17:53 PM
Accession #: 22229^SDAV

Indication: Syncope

DOB: 12/1/1973

Primary rhythm: sinus.
Height: 175.30 cm BSA: 2.10 m²
Weight: 90.27 kg BMI: 29.4 kg/m²

Heart rate 85 bpm
Blood pressure 132/80 mmHg

Color Doppler was utilized to interrogate the cardiac valves assessed and spectral
Doppler was utilized to determine the flow velocities and pressure gradients
reported in this exam. Myocardial strain analysis was performed in this exam to
aid in the assessment of cardiac function.

MEASUREMENTS:
Value Indexed Normal
Max aortic dimension 3.0 cm Ao < 3.8
Left atrium diameter 3.6 cm (M-Mode)
Left atrial volume 48 ml (biplane A-L) 23 ml/m² LAVi <= 34
LV ID (diastole) 4.5 cm (2D) 2.16 cm/m²
LV ID (systole) 3.1 cm (2D) 1.47 cm/m²
IVS, leaflet tips 1.1 cm (2D)
Posterior wall thickness 1.1 cm (2D)
Left ventricular mass 175 g (2D) 84 g/m²
Global peak long strain -16.1 %
LV stroke volume 71 ml (3D)
LV end diastolic volume 115 ml (3D) 54.9 ml/m² EDVi<=79
LV end systolic volume 44 ml (3D) 21.0 ml/m²
Ejection Fraction 62 % (3D) EF > 52

FINDINGS:

LEFT VENTRICLE
The left ventricle is normal in size.
There is concentric left ventricular hypertrophy.
Left ventricular systolic function is normal. Global LV myocardial strain is
normal.
Grade I left ventricular diastolic dysfunction.
Mitral annular lateral E/e': 5.2. Mitral annular septal E/e': 6.6.
Wall Motion:
All scored segments are normal.

3D data was obtained and analyzed to provide quantitative left ventricle
measurements and assist with ventricular assessment.

RIGHT VENTRICLE
The right ventricle is normal in size.
Right ventricular systolic function is normal. RV systolic tissue Doppler velocity
is 9.0 cm/s. Tricuspid annular displacement is 1.5 cm.
Estimated right ventricular systolic pressure is likely underestimated due to a
weak or incomplete tricuspid regurgitation signal and is, at least, 26 mmHg
consistent with normal pulmonary artery pressures. Estimated right atrial pressure
is 3 mmHg based on IVC assessment.

LEFT ATRIUM
The left atrial cavity is normal in size.
Pulmonary Veins:
The pulmonary venous pattern showed normal systolic flow.

RIGHT ATRIUM
The right atrial cavity is normal in size.
Inferior Vena Cava:
The inferior vena cava appears normal measuring 1.6 cm. The vessel decreases
greater than 50 percent with inspiration.

MITRAL VALVE
There is trace mitral valve regurgitation. There is no thickening. The pressure
half time is 72 msec. The peak mitral E/A ratio is 0.89. The average mitral E/e'
ratio is 5.9. The mitral flow deceleration time is 248 msec.

TRICUSPID VALVE
There is trace tricuspid valve regurgitation.

AORTIC VALVE
There is no aortic valve stenosis. There is no aortic valve regurgitation.
Tricuspid aortic valve. There is no thickening.

PULMONIC VALVE
There is trace pulmonic valve regurgitation. There is no thickening.

AORTA
The visualized aorta is normal in size.
Measurements - Sinus: 3.0 cm. Sinotubular junction 2.8 cm. Mid ascending aorta 2.7
cm.

PULMONARY ARTERIES
The pulmonary arteries are normal.

INTERATRIAL SEPTUM
The interatrial septum is mobile. There is no evidence of intracardiac shunting as
detected by Doppler.

INTERVENTRICULAR SEPTUM
The interventricular septum is normal.

PERICARDIUM
There is no pericardial effusion.

Just saw the pericardial effusion, meaning there is indeed build up in that sack.

Then the left ventricular diastolic dysfunction grade 1. I don't know much about that, but seems to be related to LVH. if your cardiologist wasn't concerned about it then I wouldn't be. You might ask him next time you see him about that and the pericardial effusion.

Your ejection fraction is excellent. It could be with the lvh that the left ventricle is somewhat less compliant than normal and doesn't stretch out as much. Just a guess on my part. Wall motion was normal, and that's the most important thing.

Cheque drops (chemical name: mibolerone) were originally developed by Upjohn for the veterinarian market and never meant for human consumption. It comes in a dropper of 1 ml at 100 mcg. It has a half life of 4 hours. Upjohn stop producing years ago. All out there is underground. This is arguably the most liver-toxic steroid on the planet, so only 2 weeks on this AAS at a dose of 5mgs per day is enough for a user to experience very bad side-effects. In veterinarian applications, cheque drops are fed to female dogs during heat to stop ovulation, so the dog can be kept under control.

This is not a steroid for gains, this is a veterinarian steroid that's been misused by many athletes for the wrong purpose. Why anyone would ever take this is beyond me, as there is much better steroids with a lot less sides. The risk versus reward is just not worth it.
This IMO is gymbro lore that has been handed down since this drug first made rounds in the powerlifter world. Just like methyltrienolone, the legends were that it would blow your liver just looking at it, until people actually got their hands on it and found out it wasn't the deadly poison everyone was told.

I would be interested in seeing someone do a daily use log to actually see it's anabolic potential if any. My guess is it's greater than has been claimed.

This should be in the log section so more people can see it

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc