over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Michael Lockett @ 278 lbs

He supposably smacked her 17 year old autistic son in front of witnesses.. She , the girlfriend , then took to social media to reem him about his steroid abuse and his abusive domestic issues ect.. All that may be true but taking to social media to air your dirty laundry is trashy as hell..

It's like Benghazi, all the witnesses are lying..........lol

CG

well ill just say that ive seen a girl who I thought was completely normal go full 'Jack's Smirking Revenge' when her boyfriend called the cops on her for being a violent crazy bitch.
I don't doubt it. But that was on him it was his girlfriend. Not yours. So it wasn't your poor judgement that had to deal with that. It was his.

He supposably smacked her 17 year old autistic son in front of witnesses.. She , the girlfriend , then took to social media to reem him about his steroid abuse and his abusive domestic issues ect.. All that may be true but taking to social media to air your dirty laundry is trashy as hell..
Wow you know you're a bad ass when you smack an autistic child. What a real winner.

Lol at a grown man being financially supported by his girlfriend...smh

So i shouldn't PM you about getting sponsoted?

Smacked an autistic 17 year old... Any respect I had for this man is now completely gone.

Under no circumstances do you mistreat handicapped people. My best friends brother is in our group his 30 and autistic with the mind of a 15 year old. We love the bloke to bits.

This is just disgusting.

Smacked an autistic 17 year old... Any respect I had for this man is now completely gone.

Under no circumstances do you mistreat handicapped people. My best friends brother is in our group his 30 and autistic with the mind of a 15 year old. We love the bloke to bits.

This is just disgusting.

allegedly..

the fuck is wrong with you people?

shit.. I hope you guys are nowhere near a jury bench when im inevitably on trial.

allegedly..

shit.. I hope you guys are nowhere near a jury bench when im inevitably on trial.

Everybody's a keyboard white knight, but in real life, I bet not one of these people would go up to Lockett, and say it to his face.

I'm not saying Lockett is innocent, but we don't really know the details. Easy to play judge, jury, and executioner online.

Paul Dillet had by far one of the most freakiest physiques in the 90s, and from what I've heard about his training, there's probably bikini competitors that trained harder than him...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I saw paul train a few times when I was in Venice in the 90s.. He trained with decent weight on some exercises but the intensity was not really there.. He did a lot of volume and went through the motions.. But was consistent and didn't miss workouts.. That with his genetics was enough.. If fillet trained with Coleman intensity he'd have been amazing.. But even training like he did he blew a shoulder out and couldn't train heavy after awhile.. His only chink in the armour genetically..

Everybody's a keyboard white knight, but in real life, I bet not one of these people would go up to Lockett, and say it to his face.

I'm not saying Lockett is innocent, but we don't really know the details. Easy to play judge, jury, and executioner online.
He's big man. But he's not that big. I'm 6' and 280lbs. Now granted I look nothing like he does. But I squat and deadlift over 600lbs. And there are plenty of guys on here far stronger and bigger than I am. So I doubt there is no shortage of people on here who would tell the guy to his face he is a piece of shit IF he did something like that. I know I would.

He's big man. But he's not that big. I'm 6' and 280lbs. Now granted I look nothing like he does. But I squat and deadlift over 600lbs. And there are plenty of guys on here far stronger and bigger than I am. So I doubt there is no shortage of people on here who would tell the guy to his face he is a piece of shit IF he did something like that. I know I would.

People in real life are VERY non-confrontational. You can condemn a person down to his core, but nobody really goes up to people's faces, and says that.

Basic human psychology. Also those are some impressive numbers! Great work :headbang:

Being "big" means a whole lot of nothing when put into a fight situation. Some of the worst fights I've witnessed were with "big" guys who thought they were somehow superior because of their size, didn't work out so well for them. Being strong can help, but it really only takes 1 good shot and down someone goes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending any actions that he is alleged to have done. I would have no problems saying something to his face and I'm 5'9 195 as I've said it to peoples faces in the past for doing things along these lines. I'm not a "Timmy tough nuts" guy, but I am a firm believer in standing up for those who cannot stand up for themselves. Technology is an amazing thing, it makes people experts in all fields and gives them a sense of bravery that would never be acted out in a real life situation. I get your point, and I'm not arguing against it at all, just funny to see so many keyboard warriors (not saying you're one, please don't take it that way) nowadays.

Another Silvio Samuel .... Allegedly ;)

allegedly..

Dude your killin it in this thread..Im laughing my ass off at your posts! :headbang:

People in real life are VERY non-confrontational. You can condemn a person down to his core, but nobody really goes up to people's faces, and says that.

Basic human psychology. Also those are some impressive numbers! Great work :headbang:
If I knew the guy I would tell him to his face he was a POS. But if someone pointed him out to me and said he did that its not like I would run up to him and tell him that. Not because I would be afraid to but because I don't start trouble. I outgrew that shit a LOOOONG time ago. Oh and thanks. My numbers are ok. Nothing to be too proud of I don't think. I hope to hit 700 on my squat this year. I HOPE. Easier said than done when you're old. :D

Being "big" means a whole lot of nothing when put into a fight situation. Some of the worst fights I've witnessed were with "big" guys who thought they were somehow superior because of their size, didn't work out so well for them. Being strong can help, but it really only takes 1 good shot and down someone goes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending any actions that he is alleged to have done. I would have no problems saying something to his face and I'm 5'9 195 as I've said it to peoples faces in the past for doing things along these lines. I'm not a "Timmy tough nuts" guy, but I am a firm believer in standing up for those who cannot stand up for themselves. Technology is an amazing thing, it makes people experts in all fields and gives them a sense of bravery that would never be acted out in a real life situation. I get your point, and I'm not arguing against it at all, just funny to see so many keyboard warriors (not saying you're one, please don't take it that way) nowadays.
I agree about everyone being a badass on the net. Just like every guy has a 12 inch cock and screws models all the time. And I totally agree about the size thing. Its not always a given the bigger guy will win in a physical confrontation. In the street with rare exceptions the guy who hits first usually comes out on top. But being "big" works both ways. Most of the time it will keep people away from you. But then there are times when it brings trouble your way. Some dumbass full of alcohol wants to try you. When I was a bouncer that would happen fairly regularly. But the good thing was I got payed to kick the shit out of them.:headbang:

Couldn't agree more. I once saw a young kid at the gym who was just ripped out of his mind. I would have to guess he was 7-8% bodyfat.. Not super big but definitely had more muscle mass than the average guy. I got talking to him and asked how his diet was. He laughed and said what diet.... I eat whatever I want. I was floored, when he said this. I've known guys with fast metabolisms who are naturally ripped but I had never met one who had a good amount of size on him that was this ripped. I could only imagine if he ate correctly for his body type

Ive got a friend whos type 2 diabetic and is ripped always he eats whatever the fuck he wants i dont get it lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads