over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Michael Lockett won the SHW dude is crazy

gear-unit

Banned
he is back after 6 years

this kid has a crazy metabolisem his face has no body fat. and some great hamstring and chest. this make me wanna qiut traning

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9_Qa9AkTWlE]Michael Lockett, PumpingMuscle.com - YouTube[/ame]

Great conditioning and proportions. Seems like a nice guy, smiles a lot.

I competed in the Ky State show he just did. Guy is a FREAK! Supposedly he has that myostatin gene mutation thing going on people were saying. People were asking him what his pre contest diet was like and supposedly he doesnt even diet and said that he wakes up every morning looking like this lol.

Last edited:
I competed in the Ky State show he just did. Guy is a FREAK! Supposedly he has that myostatin gene mutation thing going on people were saying. People were asking him what his pre contest diet was like and supposedly he doesnt even diet and said that he wakes up every morning looking like this lol.

That would be pretty cool if someone looked this way all the time with no work at all. Talk about genetically gifted.

HA, Must be nice! lol

i hear this guy trains with ross. they watch other people train legs to get a quad pump.

Just don't see the width of a pro.. great guy though.

seems like a genuine dude.. but alot of flaws.. depending on how deep the supers are i dont really see him making much of a impact..

Great genetics but not very complete, if he took it more seriously and trained/dieted/supplemented like the guys without the genetic gifts, he would probably destroy his class.

...but doesn't look very complete to me. Just crazy arms and chest, and obviously has freak genes for waist and abs

Darb 77 how did you do in the show.

I won both my classes in welterweight. Although in the Ky part I was the only welterweight so that was a gimme lol. In the open there were 3 other guys.

seems like a genuine dude.. but alot of flaws.. depending on how deep the supers are i dont really see him making much of a impact..

I only glanced at video, but from what I saw, he had a beautiful physique and his conditioning was spot on. What flaws did you see?

friend of mine was at juniors the year he won. in between pre judging and night show he went to train and said micheal was in gym training very hard and eating big bag of twizzlers. when he asked what the hell he was doing training and he just said he trained everyday and didn't really doing anything different for the show. said his calves were as good as any pros he'd ever seen and legs like branch. said he was super nice and very religious

Last edited:
If I can look like that and not diet I'd be a happy guy
His waistline tiny, ripped abs and a huge chest

That waist to shoulder width is great. I actualky like that his legs are not like two huge oak trees next to each other. He seems to have an old school Bber look which I love. Nailed his conditioning as well

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws