over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Michael Lockett won the SHW dude is crazy

I have a friend, i have known for 17years who is natural 195 6feet and stay 6-7% year round eating the worst food you can imagine. Some just cant believe that some people have better results with less work and naturally. God even when I diet my ass off for 2-3month on a cycle, I don't have that grainy look that he has with veins on top of veins, striations everywhere even in his quads.

im telling you , you really have to see it for your self ...

it has to be one of the reasons he cant get his head around it. and that he has no Black friends LOL or lived in a poorer area. Theres ripped guys and HUGE fat guys in the same neighbourhood same diet koolaid with sugar, soda and fried food. Its called genetics

hey bro can you post up pics of your friend who eats shit doesnt train and maintains CONTEST condition year round?

if you do i will happily delete my account and never bother you again with my dumbass posts

I have a friend, i have known for 17years who is natural 195 6feet and stay 6-7% year round eating the worst food you can imagine.

such a person does not exist.

sorry to call you out on your made up exaggerated bullshit.

i just cant help myself cos im a jealous hater lol.

but again please post some pics of him to prove your point.

hey bro can you post up pics of your friend who eats shit doesnt train and maintains CONTEST condition year round?

if you do i will happily delete my account and never bother you again with my dumbass posts

Oh yeah forsure man let me get right on that why don't I just attach a link to my facebook along with it ?

You should be banned for 3 days

Oh yeah forsure man let me get right on that why don't I just attach a link to my facebook along with it ?

You should be banned for 3 days

lol you should be banned for life you fucktard!

crop his head it will take you 2 seconds.

you're not gonna do it cos he's nowhere near contest condition you fucking moron!

"yo hater my bro be in dat bodybuildah condition 365 days biyatch he got dem hoes 24/7 too ya feel me!"

lol

GTFO

jeez

Dude, whats up with all the anger and name calling? Ok we get your point- you dont agree.

such a person does not exist.

sorry to call you out on your made up exaggerated bullshit.

i just cant help myself cos im a jealous hater lol.

but again please post some pics of him to prove your point.

I know several nattys that look like that.

A lot of trolling in this thread. All competitive bodybuilders on this planet are on something, especially a national champ. This question regarding if he's natty or not shouldn't even be asked its that stupid, seems like alot of newbies have populated this forum lately.

All the jacked black bodybuilders I ever knew were on year round but claimed natty, on top of that they went further and claimed they didn't eat any protein/decent food and hardly trained but in reality busting their ass in the gym and on 1gram + test pw and orals. Maybe its culture related but a lot of black guys make silly ridiculous claims.

Reminds me of a black pro bber a few years back who claimed he only ate one meal a day . Probably looking for publicity/sponsor deals

My point was: you take someone like my friend who is 195pound 6-7% year round natural and you pump him with hormones, make him gain 40pound of muscle, I have no reason to believe he would not be looking few weeks out of a contest year round eating crap. And his diet would probably be having to eat only 1 cheat meal a day instead of 5-6 crap meal.

He's back?
Dang what has it been - 4 -5 years.
I am not going to get into an argument but not sure I bought into the hype last time with the snickers bar and myo-statin gene.

He is definitely genetcally gifted but I think most all bodybuilders take something - especially on the national stage.

We live in a drug/alcohol/me me me me oriented society - just different people take different amounts and a lot of stuff out there is fake under dosed or the wrong compound.

why not say it?

why make this post?

if its true stuff then why not

it's all true.
see him walking to the gym all the time. (wait: he doesnt do any cardio................)

why make the post??. thought provoking, and to cause people to be a little more intuitive instead of believing bullshit

why not??...well sometimes if you dont have something nice to say, better to not say it....

Lol Stop responding to "Burst" his name obviously comes from the fact he is a fat guy who cant keep food out of his mouth. Meanwhile he is so enraged by everyones look that he can not achieve, he continues to stuff his face. Which then leads to him "Bursting" out in anger, rage and envy, to kill us all. Im scared........bye!

it's all true.
see him walking to the gym all the time. (wait: he doesnt do any cardio................)

why make the post??. thought provoking, and to cause people to be a little more intuitive instead of believing bullshit

why not??...well sometimes if you dont have something nice to say, better to not say it....

saying your honest opinion about facts that you know isnt mean,

and im pretty much 1000% sure michael lockett isnt reading this thread

so, the post was useless and just made people (at least me) think, well here we have someone here who apparently knows more about the truth but they arent saying anything... for some random reason... jus saying it would be nice to get some first hand information

I know several nattys that look like that.

dude no natty maintains 6% BF year round let alone someone with an extremely poor diet.

maybe people are confused as to what 6% actually looks like :confused:

EDIT:

JM put that vid up a while back when he was heavily into hos prep and he measured at like 8.3% or something cant recall.

he was extremely cut/vascular/striated etc

it's not credible for all of the totally unsubstantiated posts in this thread

why dont y'all throw up some pics of these dozens of "6% shit diet minimal training" very muscular guys :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well there is no doubt to me he is NOT natural, none whatsoever. And I have seen some seriously freaky people who are probably natural.

But I also have no doubt I won't get struck by lightning today, of course I could be wrong.

The chances of him being natural are much, much lower than the chances of me being struck by lightning today.

Some real deluded people on this forum that think otherwise.

Nothing is impossible though.

I'd like to add. So many people have NO IDEA what 5-6% bodyfat really is, you have been lied to by caliper testing.

And I'd like to add, everyone "knows some" who looks like that and is natural. Even if they are your lover, you still do not know they are natural, stop trying to bullshit us, you don't even know if you mom is natural. Hell, I don't even know if your mom is natural, and I've been banging her.

Last edited:
Well there is no doubt to me he is NOT natural, none whatsoever. And I have seen some seriously freaky people who are probably natural.

But I also have no doubt I won't get struck by lightning today, of course I could be wrong.

The chances of him being natural are much, much lower than the chances of me being struck by lightning today.

Some real deluded people on this forum that think otherwise.

Nothing is impossible though.

I'd like to add. So many people have NO IDEA what 5-6% bodyfat really is, you have been lied to by caliper testing.

And I'd like to add, everyone "knows some" who looks like that and is natural. Even if they are your lover, you still do not know they are natural, stop trying to bullshit us, you don't even know if you mom is natural. Hell, I don't even know if your mom is natural, and I've been banging her.

Great great great post :headbang:

lol you should be banned for life you fucktard!

crop his head it will take you 2 seconds.

you're not gonna do it cos he's nowhere near contest condition you fucking moron!

"yo hater my bro be in dat bodybuildah condition 365 days biyatch he got dem hoes 24/7 too ya feel me!"

lol

GTFO
How old are you lil fella?

Is this professionalmuscle.com, or stormfront.org? All the racist jive talking bullshit has me confused. AIGHT 4 MA HOES! Keyboard warriors GTFO..

On topic...

Michael looks terrific, and has tons of potential when he fills out.
Some people get caught in the bullshit of, "Is he natty? Is he not natty?"
The use this tactic to rationalize their shortcomings.
Any time a Pro comes on PM, some ass thinks that there is some 'secret cycle' out that'll let them place top 3 at the Arnold. GENETICS above all things.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131