over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Michael Moore....

Status
Not open for further replies.
See...

So many Bush supporter but... NOT ONE WILL STEP UP AND ANSWER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS.

'lets avoid those questions" by showing some pictures of satan him self!

Great job... way to push your boy.

JJ

HEY JJ-------> GET A CLUE..........IRAQ HELPS FUND, HARBOR, AND AID TERRORISTS AND TERRORIST CELLS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. SADAM IS TERRORIST.......WE ARE FIGHTING A WAR ON TERRORISM SO WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? I TELL YOU WHAT, HOW ABOUT WE DONT DO ANYTHING AND WHEN YOUR CITY BECOMES EVAPORATED BY A DIRTY BOMB....YOU ARE GONNA SAY THE PRESIDENT DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT US......ITS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD MY FRIEND.....LOVE THIS COUNTRY OR MOVE THE FUCK TO FRANCE OR SOMETHING. BE PROUND, BE BRAVE, BE AMERICAN DAMN IT!!!!!!

1. Why didn't jets intercept the airliners since they had numerous warnings of terrorist attacks?

2. Why did Ashcroft stop flying commercial, citing an unidentified "threat" in July 2001?

3. Why were there no photos or videos of the Pentagon plane?

4. Why didn't the Secret Service hustle Dubya out of the classroom?

5. Where was George H. W. Bush at the time of the attacks?

6. Why did passengers or crewmembers on three of the flights all use the term boxcutters?

7. Where are the flight recorders?

I cant even believe the you would consider that something like this was our doing. How do you expect the flight recorders to be recovered from a fire so hot that it was able to melt steel? Why did they use the term boxcutters, becasue that is what they are retard. GWB was in a class room full of kids reading with them when the attacks took place.....if you paid attention this whole ordeal happened so fast how in the world would they ever be ready for something like this. Where we ready for Pearl Harbour? Or how about Ok city for that matter......and after reading you posts it seems like the way you think is very anti-government, kinda like a few people who took Rider truck and filled it with ANFO and blew up a federal building...Scary way to think if you ask me.

Bin Laden fucks us up on 9/11

GWB hunts for BL

lookie lookie but no BL (mind you we have satellies that can read the license plate on a moving car but we could not find a 6'4'' guy in a nation of guys that average around 5'7'')

then bush says to Iraq "hey, you have WMD, shame on you"

SH says "no way fool"

GWB "you have them you lying poo-poo kaka head, WAR"

we go into Iraq to show the world we were right and the WMD were NOT there (after all out friends say they didnt think there was enough evidence and we didnt have the right to go there)

no WMD... OOOOPS

so then GWB says "oh, well we went to Iraq to free the people from the nasty dictator" (sneaky cover up tactic that almost worked :rolleyes: )

if we were there for the good of the people how come the oil fields were up and running in a matter of weeks and for MONTHS the Iraqi people had NO RUNNING WATER, NO ELECTRICITY, NO MEDICINE, and limited food ?????

sounds more like oil/money than welfare of the people (and that wasn't the original reason we went either)

think about it, i dont care if you're left wing, right wing, or fung shwing, that's how it went down flat out... now were in it up to our knees and its just ugly

i'd love for someone to answer this... .if the Govt has such a hard on for countries with WMD, how come we did nothing when N. Korea said "yo, we gots the bomb baby".... we said "stop making those mr bad guy".... NK says "fuck you".... and we did nothing... how is that different than Iraq..... i'm sure there's a reason that's pretty logical.... i just dont know what it is.... i dont read the paper anymore or watch the news cuz it makes me sick... for those of you who do.... why didnt the US get in N. Koreas ass for their nukes????

Last edited:
Re: Re: Michael Moore....

Big Fucker said:

- Those of you who don't like Michael Moore seem to discredit some of the facts based on your opinion of the man.. Can some of you comment on the above Fact about the Bin Laden family?

- Also, those who feel Bush is making this country a safe place by going after Iraq, can you explain to me your reasoning? He is spending many many more $$$ and resources on Iraq than on the serach for Bin Laden. If I remember correctly, the war was to fight terrorism, and Bin Laden led the 9/11 attacks, so were does Iraq fit in? Why not spend that money and resources to hunt Bin Laden? The war on Iraq has also stirred up alot more hatred towards our country... BTW, there were no WMD's in Iraq, so why is Iraq such a threat?

Please, no flames.

The neo-Conservatives discredit ANYTHING a Democrat says as propaganda. PLEASE!!!
BUSH and company are in office because they where put there. Not by the voters!!!!!!!!
All I have to say to you people who support Bush is, in NOVEMBER you can kiss his ass one more time as you say GOOD BYE!!!!
Bush has spent in the last two years :
87Billion plus
447Billion (just passed) on defense spending!!!
You can't tell me this WAR is about fighting terrorists... Its about making money!!!
Who's making money??? That $537 Billion spent, will go in someones pocket. AND it came out of all of our pockets.
EVERY singe man woman and child in this country will have spent nearly $4000 dollars....EACH.... to fund this "Wag the dog" stage show called "War on terror"!!!
America needs to get out of Iraq...Bush needs to go on unemployment. And what happened to BIN LADIN???
And Bush has made me safer? The bother next door still has his Tek 9, 9 mil, and a house full of meth...
Yeah, I feel soooo fucking safe GW.
Last year alone this town found over 600 meth labs.
That half a trillion dollars should have gone towards fighting drugs.
Have a nice day:rolleyes:

Last edited:

|--[\\\]>----------- The best part of the moive was at the VERY END when bush said

"This is a famous quote from Tenn. but i believe they say it in Texas too, Fool me once.....(LONG PAUSE/Bush looks confused), shame on you, you cant fool me twice b/c you fooled me once already"!

i couldn't stop laughing!

Mr Pickels said:
Bin Laden fucks us up on 9/11

GWB hunts for BL

lookie lookie but no BL (mind you we have satellies that can read the license plate on a moving car but we could not find a 6'4'' guy in a nation of guys that average around 5'7'')

then bush says to Iraq "hey, you have WMD, shame on you"

SH says "no way fool"

GWB "you have them you lying poo-poo kaka head, WAR"

we go into Iraq to show the world we were right and the WMD were NOT there (after all out friends say they didnt think there was enough evidence and we didnt have the right to go there)

no WMD... OOOOPS

so then GWB says "oh, well we went to Iraq to free the people from the nasty dictator" (sneaky cover up tactic that almost worked :rolleyes: )

if we were there for the good of the people how come the oil fields were up and running in a matter of weeks and for MONTHS the Iraqi people had NO RUNNING WATER, NO ELECTRICITY, NO MEDICINE, and limited food ?????

sounds more like oil/money than welfare of the people (and that wasn't the original reason we went either)

think about it, i dont care if you're left wing, right wing, or fung shwing, that's how it went down flat out... now were in it up to our knees and its just ugly

i'd love for someone to answer this... .if the Govt has such a hard on for countries with WMD, how come we did nothing when N. Korea said "yo, we gots the bomb baby".... we said "stop making those mr bad guy".... NK says "fuck you".... and we did nothing... how is that different than Iraq..... i'm sure there's a reason that's pretty logical.... i just dont know what it is.... i dont read the paper anymore or watch the news cuz it makes me sick... for those of you who do.... why didnt the US get in N. Koreas ass for their nukes????

Good post!

Now lets talk about the real important issues, gay marriage and steroid use..:rolleyes:

Re: None of our business...

JJ INSANE1 said:
Iran is 3 times worse but we didnt run over there to save "their" world.

Why not take all the TRILLIONS of wasted money we have blown away on Iraq and put that money into FEEDING and health care for the :GOOD OL USA?
Didn't the US go after Iran - via Kuwait?!?

Politics is very simple. The LESS government we have, the MORE freedom we have. We have the LEAST government of ANY country in the world, hence the MOST freedom and wealth. What JJ considers poverty is considered wealth in most of the world.

Liberals want to make it fair - have the government distribute wealth "equally" - rob from the rich and give to the poor. Why do you think our welfare role is so high, they make more sittin on their butt than going out and working. If you take enough away from those that have the initiative to excel, they'll quit doing it - pay a doctor the same amount or slightly more than a laborer, why go through all the schooling and training for that?

Conservatives want LESS government. Now I'm not saying there aren't bad republicans or good democrats - just explaining the "basics."

Have your read about what happened in New Zealand not long ago?!? The government controlled the Sheep industry. Shepards got $12.50 from the market and $12.50 in government subsidies (amounts as I remember, but you can see what I'm trying to get at). They cut that agency from 1700 people to 17 and took away the subsidies. Ranchers went ballistic - how will we survive?!?! Since they've done this, price has worked it's way to over $100. Which way was better - government-control or free enterprise?!?!

We have people that come to this country penniless and unable to speak the language. They can and HAVE amassed fortunes. You say they're taking jobs away from Americans - HAHAHAHA. Everyone in this country has the SAME opportunities, it's JUST EASIER to not take advantage!

xcel

although i am barred from voting....

i think bush does a better job against ememies of the state..

but you guys that support bush and dont also realize that he has to do horrible things at times to keep us safe are foolish....

War for oil

The problem with that hypothesis is that it doesn't make sense economically. Spending 100's of billions occupying a country that has produced only around 7 billion dollars worth of oil a year is pretty dumb.

If we really are engaged in war for oil we should just go where there are some real fat sheep to be sheared (Saudi Arabia) or at least somewhere close (Mexico). - CH

Re: War for oil

C_Horse said:
The problem with that hypothesis is that it doesn't make sense economically. Spending 100's of billions occupying a country that has produced only around 7 billion dollars worth of oil a year is pretty dumb.

If we really are engaged in war for oil we should just go where there are some real fat sheep to be sheared (Saudi Arabia) or at least somewhere close (Mexico). - CH

well if our country is expending the cash to occupy and a private company reaps the benefits of our 100bil spend and doesnt repay it back... you can now see how it makes sense...

but this war wasnt about oil it was about apeasing Isreal and making them feel safer in the region..

JJ , THE REASON WHY I DO NOT BOTHER REFUTING ANY OF THE CRAP YOU WRITE IS BCAUSE OF THE LAST TIME YOU TYPED CRAP FROM THAT WEB PAGE.. some will remember that you said that the twin towers were rigged to collapse so that there would be massive loss of life and that they (the gov) did the rigging blah blah.. i refuted what you said by not going to fiction and conspiracy theories like yourself, but, pointing out to you that the buildings are engineered to collapse upon themselves when leaning more that 3 degrees.. so tha they would not crash inton nearby buildings.. i also pointed out how ignorant it was to think that a massive group of workers could go into the trade towers with all the heavy equipment required and the time and effort to "re engineer" a building would diffintely be seen.. not to mention the fact that no body has said a word about taking part in it ect.. i belive you got that useless bullshit from the same web page that you are again quoting from.. you obviously did not learn the first tyime when you were proven wrong.. but, you still wanted to argue conspiracy and fiction over the facts i gave you.. so why bother?? you obviously live in your own little conspiracy driven world where facts, especially when they relate to bush, do not enter.. now you make a pathetic statement about bush being "satan" himself...you lost alot of creditabilty in your last twin towers arguement (those who wish to see what crap he was espoucing can do a search and see how he does not believe in facts) with many on this board on that one... now he is satan himself?? GOOD LUCK BROTHER.. i really thought you would have learned the last time when your info proved to be wrong.. but, you once again quote from the same place that gave ya false info before..?? wow:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oh.. and by the way.. i had seen someone (i do not care who it was) say that bush stole election because more people voted for gore..PLEASE GET A EDUCATION IN THE WAYS OF GOVERMENT.. the presidency is won by electoral college.. period.. it has been that way since the birth of our nation.. look at the electoral map in the last election.. bush took the vast majority of states.. in other words, more states thought bush was better for them than gore.. after all WE ARE THE UNITED-STATES- OF- AMERICA.. say it slow with me.. we are states.. not one solid nation.. if we went by popular vote than california and new york would be the only states that count.. they would be "in charge " of who got elected.. how fair is it to the farmer in iowa and the factory worker in alabama?? not very.. going by popular vote would not get their concerns heard.. is that the nation you want?? gore was quoted three weeks before the election (this was when he was trailing bush) that " ill take the presidency anyway i can get it.. popular vote or electoral.." gore said that.. he only bitched when it was turned against him..

WOW LATS is that true ?

I didnt have the chance to read his twin tower post, but from what you have included i can see hes simply WAY LEFT WING here and would never listen to reason no matter FACT or fiction thses kind of people bitch alot and complain thats there DEBATE , when we state the fatcs .

And his comment about BUSH being Satan himself is just childish and im sure he knows he dropped the soap on the twin tower post .

What ever...

Bros,

I personally could care less if anyone "believes" what i think. I could care less if anyone agrees with me.
Facts are facts.
No one has bothered to answer any of my questions i posted.
I will comment on one thing...
to whoever asked how could you find the "indestructible" black boxes when everything in the plane and building was melted?
Oh... MY God! Explain how they found all those "indestructible" paper passports within 3 fucking hours of the planes hitting the buildings?
The government can build "indestructible" black boxes that melt before a fucking paper passport? Bwahahaha... what A FUCKING JOKE.
If you belive that shit... then, hey BUSH is YOUR man. You are HOPELESS my friend.
Just today.... polls record BUSH has dropped to an ALL TIME low in AMERICAN approval.
His boat is sinking ..... FAST and its going to hit rock bottom in November because... you can bet his ass is GONE come election day. Oh.. that is unless he can somehow manage to rig it again... Time to call "Brother" again.

JJ

ONCE AGAIN BROTHER YOU ARE WRONG.. NBC FOX NEWS AND CNN HAVE ALL RAN POLLS NOT MORE THAN 20 MINUTES AGO AND BUSH IS AT A AVERAGE 52% APPROVAL RATING.. UP FROM 48% TWO MONTHS AGO.. KERRY HAS A PERSONAL APPROVAL RATING AMONG LIKELY VOTERS OF 32%.. REGISTERED DEMOCRATS POLLED SAY THEY WILL VOTE FOR KERRY BUT, GIVE HIM A PERSOANL APPROVAL RATING OF 36%.. HELL, EVEN THE DEMO'S DO NOT CARE FOR HIM.. THEY JUST WANT BUSH OUT.. IN THE 7 BATTLEGROUND STATES THAT ARE CONSIDERED SWING STATES, BUSH IS LEADING KERRY.. SO INOTHER WORDS.. IT IS ABOUT DEADEVEN IN THE RACE.. BUSH IS FAR AHEAD IN PERSOANL APPROVAL RATINGS.. HELL, THEY HAD A CLINTON AID ON TV LAST WEEKEND AND HE EVEN SAID THAT THE DEMOS DO NOT LIKE KERRY BUT, WILL BACK HIM IN HOPES OF BEATING BUSH,, IF YOU REMEMBER WHEN DOLE RAN AGAINST CLINTON, THE REPUBLICANS BACKED DOLE BUT, WERE NOT VERY EXCITED ABOUT HIM AT ALL.. WHAT HAPPENED.. REPUBLICAN TURNOUT WAS AT A ALL TIME LOW.. WHY?? WELL, BECAUSE WE DID NOT BOTHER VOTING BECAUSE WE HAD ERRANDS TO RUN AND KIDS TO GIVE BATHS ECT.. HELL, WE BACKED HIM BUT, DID NOT BOTHER TO VOTE.. THE DEMOS ARE IN THE SAME BOAT.. THEY WANT BUSH OUT.. BUT, ARE NOT HAPPY WITH KERRY.. IT WILL COME DOWN TO THE 8 % INDEPENDANT VOTERS.. OF THAT A ESTIMATED 5% WILL ACTUALLY VOTE..SO.. LETS DO THE MATH.. IF KERRY HAS A PERSONAL APPROVAL RATING OF 32% THAT MEANS THAT INDEPENDANT VOTERS DO NOT REALLY CARE FOR HIM.. BUSH IS AT 52%...IT DOES NOT TAKE A GENIUS TO FIGURE OUT THAT EVEN THE INDEPENDANTS WHO DO NOT LIKE BUSH LIKE HIM MORE THAN KERRY..

Correct...

Once again, you read your GOVERNMENT MEDIA CONTROLLED CNN news station.

I am tired of arguing about politics with you people... no one is jumping on those questions i posted?

Go outside the US CONTROLLED NEWS STATIONS and READ... READ ... READ.
**broken link removed**
This is what you get with NO CONTROLLED US MEDIA.

Hey what about Bushes boy... Cheney?
**broken link removed**
Oh... that was even under US MEDIA CONTOL

This is what you get with NO CONTROLLED US MEDIA.

JJ:eek:

Last edited:
Your qouting a foreign newspaper for facts on our country....interesting maybe you should pack up and move....better yet let's start a fund ten bucks a person we will send you to any country you want just get out of ours.

all i can say is this

My take is this, I assume there are no aristocrats on this board, so if your a Kerry supporter, either your broke or dont pay taxes! I for the life of me cannot see how anyone earning a living be a democrat. What does the DNC stand for anyway..hmmmm Gay marriage, ACLU taking GOD out of every fucking thing, Sucking the dicks of the UN, Whinning Mirority LEADERS who do there people a diservice by using the race card to advance there personal life, Greenpeace hippies fucking each other up the ass, and whale watching at the same time. environmentalists groups who would rather us pay for arab oil instead of drillling in Alaska, sticking there head i the sand hoping it will all just go away, Protecting flag burner, but at the same time trying to take the "pledge" out of schools, Taking the ten commandments down in Alabama, but preaching relegious tolerance, and protecting liberal professors shoving the Koran down the throats of our youth. I can go on and on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear