over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Michael Vick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont count on it...It will be hard to justify banning Vick for life and letting Leonard Little still play after he crashed into and killed a Women while driving drunk...
Not so sure Hutch.......Little was not intentional and an accident, however stupid and senseless but still an accident. Vick did this with intent and conspiracy and in the company of others. It does shed a different light on it!

Far as I see it. any ball player convicted of any fed offence should
be booted out for good period. Come on man ya got kids looking up
to these bo zo's . Years ago ball players were considered roll models to
young kids. Very seldom did you hear someone did something stupid.
I have no sympathy for those who got the chance of a lifetime and
abused it in this manner. Ban his ass just for stupidity would be enough
cause to me.

Dont count on it...It will be hard to justify banning Vick for life and letting Leonard Little still play after he crashed into and killed a Women while driving drunk...

One is intentional and repetitive, and one is not. It is about the humanitarian thought process that makes it different. One is deviant, evil, and cold hearted the other is a mistake.

Not so sure Hutch.......Little was not intentional and an accident, however stupid and senseless but still an accident. Vick did this with intent and conspiracy and in the company of others. It does shed a different light on it!

This is True...I just dont have a lot of faith in the people who run sports...They see dollar signs before anything else...

OK, it has been brought to my attention that I have made some comments that have caused people to all of a sudden lose all respect for me...The Vick and the NAACP thread is gone now but here is what I said about Michael Vick being able to go back to the NFL...It was something along the lines of...

"If Vick serves his time and the NFL only suspends him for a year then why should he be allowed to play again"

Does that make me Pro Vick??? If the system only wants to give him 1 year for such a bad crime, then that is the systems fault and if the NFL only wants to suspend him for a year after he gets out then thats there fault and they both should be kicked in the ass...

I personally think any player who serves Federal time should be done period...So thiers my piece, sorry for going against the grain and asking a question outside of the box...

Beings I have three DUI's myself :rolleyes: I know that
the laws have change as far as hitting someone while drunk.
to the person it wasn't intentional but in the eyes of the
state if you kill someone while drunk behind the wheel.
you could be charged with murder and at the lease manslaughter.
they don't see it as an accident.

OK, it has been brought to my attention that I have made some comments that have caused people to all of a sudden lose all respect for me...The Vick and the NAACP thread is gone now but here is what I said about Michael Vick being able to go back to the NFL...It was something along the lines of...

"If Vick serves his time and the NFL only suspends him for a year then why should he be allowed to play again"

Does that make me Pro Vick??? If the system only wants to give him 1 year for such a bad crime, then that is the systems fault and if the NFL only wants to suspend him for a year after he gets out then thats there fault and they both should be kicked in the ass...

I personally think any player who serves Federal time should be done period...So thiers my piece, sorry for going against the grain and asking a question outside of the box...

This was actually your quote as I pulled it from the deleted thread. You tell me how it sounds to everyone:

"And why shouldnt Vick be allowed to play again if he does his time and serves his NFL suspension?? If the NFL is stupid enough to only give him a year supsension then thats not his problem..."

All do respect, I have to disagree. Anyone who drives drunk knows the chances they are taking with their and others lives. IMO an accident is something unintentional, causing someone to lose their life due to your own inability to control your drinking is pre-meditated.

This was actually your quote as I pulled it from the deleted thread. You tell me how it sounds to everyone:

"And why shouldnt Vick be allowed to play again if he does his time and serves his NFL suspension?? If the NFL is stupid enough to only give him a year supsension then thats not his problem..."

It sounds like a question Kais...If you put a huge virus on this board and got suspended for a year from pro muscle should you be allowed to come back???...Yes you should if pro muscle would be that dumb to let you back in...Thats all im saying...Im not saying it OK to fight dogs...

It sounds like a question Kais...If you put a huge virus on this board and got suspended for a year from pro muscle should you be allowed to come back???...Yes you should if pro muscle would be that dumb to let you back in...Thats all im saying...Im not saying it OK to fight dogs...

I do not see you saying that at all Hutch. I think your simply putting out there a valid point, that sports is about $$$ anymore and not as ethical as it should be. Granted if the league only suspends him for a year, he pays his debt to society, then he should be allowed back, I do feel tho anyone can boycott the team and games and apply protests n such for his past transgressions!

As far as I am concerend I think they should smother him in meat sauce and feed him to a pack of hungry dogs in a cage.

Last edited:
This thread is now locked so it does not escalate. Further, I am disheartened by some of the comments made in the threads pertaining to this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear