over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Michael Vick

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.usanimalprotection.org/gypsy100.jpg

FUCK MICHAEL VICK TO THE FULLEST

YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE MAKING 6 MILLION A YEAR AND STILL FEEL THE NEED TO DO THIS YOU THUG ASS PIECE OF SHIT. AND FUNNY THING IS ALL YOUR "BOYS" ARE TELLING ON YOU. GUESS THEY WEREN'T AS HARD AS YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE.

Thank you. The last refuge of a fucking loser is to be a "tough bad boy".

plain and simple...dog fighting is sick!

I'm biased. I love dogs. Cutest animals on earth. So I have no sympathy for Vick.

VIC deserves prison. And in prison are lots of people who love animals. He will learn first hand what its like to be treated like an animal. Living in a cage and at times, fighting for his life.

They ought to throw him in a pit with some "trained, bred" fight dogs and see how he does. If he loses they could always hold him under water or hang him.

VIC deserves prison. And in prison are lots of people who love animals. He will learn first hand what its like to be treated like an animal. Living in a cage and at times, fighting for his life.

They ought to throw him in a pit with some "trained, bred" fight dogs and see how he does. If he loses they could always hold him under water or hang him.

Might as well through in a rape cage.

i hope i'm wrong on this, but, i think vick will be a hero in prison.

Vic will be a punk in prison because he has money. In the general pop. there are people who WILL take his money however they have to. Chances are he will end up paying everyone for "protection" or he will be locked down in protective custody. Either way that makes him a bitch to everyone else.

pissed

I didnt know much about dogfighting before this, but I was just watching a news show and they had a detective with knowledge of it. He said these pussies would steal people's dogs out of their yards and use them as practice bait for the fighting dogs. That is fucking sick.

I didnt know much about dogfighting before this, but I was just watching a news show and they had a detective with knowledge of it. He said these pussies would steal people's dogs out of their yards and use them as practice bait for the fighting dogs. That is fucking sick.

Yes, they do that all the time.

Guilty Plea!

I just saw in the news he is copping a guilty plea to the federal charges!! So I guess this means that somewhere a deal has been struck. Well he can stick his deal and his plea up his ass!! He should do some serious time and then be out on the streets a POOR MAN! Back to the fucking sewer for you pal!!

I just saw in the news he is copping a guilty plea to the federal charges!! So I guess this means that somewhere a deal has been struck. Well he can stick his deal and his plea up his ass!! He should do some serious time and then be out on the streets a POOR MAN! Back to the fucking sewer for you pal!!

everyone seems to be missing out on the reality of it all...

the federal indictment is just the tip of the iceberg.

the state of virginia still has yet to press charges.

the 8 charges combined could carry an 80 year sentence in that state.

good for him.

BFU

You know that behind the scenes his lawyers have to be doing all they can to protect, as much as they can, his chances to play for the NFL again... piss on that!

I dont think the NFL will stand for it either way and I hope they don't. They surely are against bad publicity usually. He sucked the last few years anyway.

I dont think the NFL will stand for it either way and I hope they don't. They surely are against bad publicity usually. He sucked the last few years anyway.

I sure hope you are right but I will feel better when it is official.

If for some reason he was allowed to play once again, he'd be booed louder than bonds is in away games and probably have more harmful things thrown at him on to the field. Anyways, I agree with Kaiser.

I totally understand your point, but then lets say vic should be a hero for controlling the overpopulation of pitbulls,,, yea vic, yea vic :( serial killers should be hero's for controlling the overpopulation of humans? if there were not murderers and car wrecks and such would we not overpopulate?

I don't even know where to start with this, have you recently been the recipient of head trauma ?

I don't even know where to start with this, have you recently been the recipient of head trauma ?

You should have seen the post I had to delete for him. You would have loved that one.

Saw an episode of COPS today, they had a call go out to a very rural area in Florida. An old hispanic man had been accused of breeding and training roosters for cock fighting. The police show up look arond and finds a half dead bird in the garbage can.. When questioning him about this he says he knows nothing about it and maybe two other men threw the bird in when the cops showed up. The old man says that he only trains the birds and then ships them to latin american countries where cockfighting is legal..the birds are all in cages about 20-30 and there is a ring full of sawdust where the birds "fight" oh i mean train... Out in the yard there is a rooster carcass rotting in the dirt. The police cannot do anything because they did not SEE an event of cockfighting taking place..Straight from the cops mouth..

WTF? i was being sarcastic and a smartass, don't take everything you read on a message board so litteral

You should have seen the post I had to delete for him. You would have loved that one.
excuse me Kaiser but you didn't HAVE to do nothing, i just asked bro :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws