over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Michael Vick

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF? i was being sarcastic and a smartass, don't take everything you read on a message board so litteral

do get mad " i was being sarcastic and a smartass, don't take everything you read on a message board so litteral"

B-boy

c'mon man this is the type of topic where sarcasm and smartassness have no place. Comparing coyotes to pet dogs is one hell of a stretch, and although I always appreciate the devil's advocate position, this time there really isn't a place for it.

Phil -- I have been around, I just choose to post when something strikes me to my core, then I jump in, lol. :)

Ivan, us mods from anasci have been wonderring where you have been. Hope all is well. stop in sometime.

yeah

Ivan, us mods from anasci have been wonderring where you have been. Hope all is well. stop in sometime.

I'll be around more now, life has kept me busy. This new school year will allow alot more cpu time, so yeah I will def. be around now.

I'll be around more now, life has kept me busy. This new school year will allow alot more cpu time, so yeah I will def. be around now.

Take your time, school's more important.

I've seen you've already posted over there today. I'd say, "welcome" but you were there before I was. Anyways, keep it up Ivan:)

https://www.usanimalprotection.org/gypsy100.jpg

FUCK MICHAEL VICK TO THE FULLEST

YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE MAKING 6 MILLION A YEAR AND STILL FEEL THE NEED TO DO THIS YOU THUG ASS PIECE OF SHIT. AND FUNNY THING IS ALL YOUR "BOYS" ARE TELLING ON YOU. GUESS THEY WEREN'T AS HARD AS YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE.

To those of you who say that these dogs love to fight....you are completely wrong, and please stop making these idiotic comments. I know you have been around dog fights blah, blah, blah. They don't love to fight, they love to do anything they are taught. Their gameness is unmatched. Whether it be pulling a weighted sled, taking down a wild boar, or dog fighting. The dogs are born with "gameness" and then humans chose how their dogs use their gameness. Get it straight!!! By the way the dog in the above link is how they usually end up no matter if they win or lose, no matter whether the fights are conducted under cajun rules or thug rules. Great "sport" you redneck and thug fucks.

To those of you who say that these dogs love to fight....you are completely wrong, and please stop making these idiotic comments. I know you have been around dog fights blah, blah, blah. They don't love to fight, they love to do anything they are taught. Their gameness is unmatched. Whether it be pulling a weighted sled, taking down a wild boar, or dog fighting. The dogs are born with "gameness" and then humans chose how their dogs use their gameness. Get it straight!!! By the way the dog in the above link is how they usually end up no matter if they win or lose, no matter whether the fights are conducted under cajun rules or thug rules. Great "sport" you redneck and thug fucks.

well said.
I have seen these fights and quite often, one of the dogs really does not want want to fight until provked by the other. the crys of the dogs that don't want to fight made me want to cry.
**broken link removed**

Saw an episode of COPS today, they had a call go out to a very rural area in Florida. An old hispanic man had been accused of breeding and training roosters for cock fighting. The police show up look arond and finds a half dead bird in the garbage can.. When questioning him about this he says he knows nothing about it and maybe two other men threw the bird in when the cops showed up. The old man says that he only trains the birds and then ships them to latin american countries where cockfighting is legal..the birds are all in cages about 20-30 and there is a ring full of sawdust where the birds "fight" oh i mean train... Out in the yard there is a rooster carcass rotting in the dirt. The police cannot do anything because they did not SEE an event of cockfighting taking place..Straight from the cops mouth..

Yeeeah I used to cock fight, until my "cock's" ring gave out that is! Then it was all down hill from there! :D

Michael Vick is a piece of shit...I hope he gets gang raped 50 times and then killed....or better yet....death by gang rape

Sad part is this story will come and go. Vick will come and go. The story of his brutality towards pitt bulls will come and go. And long after the cameras are gone, the newspapers have stopped talking about the dog death hangings and such, the greyhounds will still be as the same. The forgotten. 30,000 greyhounds are beaten and destroyed every year! Does anybody bat an eye? NOPE! This thread will come and go with maybe a occasional post on it from time to time. But sadly the greyhounds are the true sad stories of everyday. They race, the make money for their owners, and then their killed. Very sad, and very true!

**broken link removed**

Sad part is this story will come and go. Vick will come and go. The story of his brutality towards pitt bulls will come and go. And long after the cameras are gone, the newspapers have stopped talking about the dog death hangings and such, the greyhounds will still be as the same. The forgotten. 30,000 greyhounds are beaten and destroyed every year! Does anybody bat an eye? NOPE! This thread will come and go with maybe a occasional post on it from time to time. But sadly the greyhounds are the true sad stories of everyday. They race, the make money for their owners, and then their killed. Very sad, and very true!

**broken link removed**

and yet, steroids will go on in the news though it hurts no one.

Mikey

He is not going to get raped or fucked with that is. He is going to a fed prison. Where it will be a walk in the park in comparison with a State Prison. Also he will be in protective custody or in a cell block with lame ducks. Either way..he will be incarcerated and that is what is important.:)

He is not going to get raped or fucked with that is. He is going to a fed prison. Where it will be a walk in the park in comparison with a State Prison. Also he will be in protective custody or in a cell block with lame ducks. Either way..he will be incarcerated and that is what is important.:)

I agree.....Federal Prison would only be tough when you don't talk.....He has plead out so he is giving information and cooperating with authorities......Its when you don't rat people out and do not cooperate that they will put you in the most dangerous of places in prison to scare you into talking.....

i hope i'm wrong on this, but, i think vick will be a hero in prison.

I hate to say this too but your pretty damn close to being right.
that's exactly what will happen. In the fed prison system they have
some of the most cold harded son of a bitches there and they're into
that shit. I met a couple guys that were into dog fighting, The attraction
was betting and who had the baddest dog.

The attraction was betting and who had the baddest dog.

That's because they can't fight themselves, so having something that can in their life fulfill a certain need. All of them are spineless fucks. In jail or out, I'd be glad to say that to them face to face to see if they, themselves, have the balls to snap at me as they expect their dogs to do for them. It's a sick, demented extension of their penis and manood, either way.

Last edited:

**broken link removed**

Your right...Only reason the media, or anyone gives a shit about this whole case is because its a superstar athlete...

We all know that animal cruelty is a terrible thing and anyone who does it has issues...Here is something that disturbed me more than anything...A Sportstalk guy was talking about how these kids beat and murdered a dog and got 10 years each...His friend was shot and murdered and the guy who did it gets 3 years...How is this possible???...

I dont think the NFL will stand for it either way and I hope they don't. They surely are against bad publicity usually. He sucked the last few years anyway.

Dont count on it...It will be hard to justify banning Vick for life and letting Leonard Little still play after he crashed into and killed a Women while driving drunk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear