over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mick Hart Cycles

kid1dakota

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does anybody follow his cycle advice.I've read his books and many follow him and his advice.He claims to have trained many top level competitors,although I don't know of any names.
His cycles are pretty conservative than what most suggest on the boards.He also suggest 50 mg proviron and 20 nolvadex on most of his cycles.Again different than most internet protocals.His cycles use lots of ramping and tapering and lots of changing of compounds throughout the cycles.
The one thing that attracts me is that they seem pretty reasonable and safe.He isn't real big on PCT as he says if cycle is reasonable and with tapering the body will recover.
Also he recommends for a beginner a dbol only cycle which is flamed beyond belief on the boards.
I would love to hear your thoughts guys.

Last edited:
Isn't he the retard that put his kid on AAS?

Yes it was called The Chris Report.

Last edited:
I have met him and his son

His books would be good for someone that has never used gear. They are about 15 years old but would give you enough information for a first time user, a basic understanding.

That thing was "The Chris Report" were he got his son ready for a bodybuilding competition to show what he could achive. I think it was a 3 place finnish in a first timer in a area show.

Yes the Chris report.Man was i off on that "The anthony project" where the hell did that come from? lol.Thanks Bapper!

Mick Hart = British Version of "Author L. Rea"

Does anybody follow his cycle advice.I've read his books and many follow him and his advice.He claims to have trained many top level competitors,although I don't know of any names.
His cycles are pretty conservative than what most suggest on the boards.He also suggest 50 mg proviron and 20 nolvadex on most of his cycles.Again different than most internet protocals.His cycles use lots of ramping and tapering and lots of changing of compounds throughout the cycles.
The one thing that attracts me is that they seem pretty reasonable and safe.He isn't real big on PCT as he says if cycle is reasonable and with tapering the body will recover.
Also he recommends for a beginner a dbol only cycle which is flamed beyond belief on the boards.
I would love to hear your thoughts guys.

I have all of his "books" and I think they are a waste of time. He recently published "The Laymans Guide to Steroids: Episode III Return of the Syringe" and he still appears to be stuck somewhere in the 1980s.

He doesn't understand the difference between a SERM and an AI and doesn't understand how to effectively control estrogen. He doesn't know what prolactin is and has no idea of how to support the liver during intake of oral AAS.

Here is a good example of his idiocy.

In The Laymans Guide to Steroids he advises a 10-week cycle of Dianabol that ramps up to 50mg/day and sustains that dose for 2 weeks.

In The Laymans Guide to Steroids II he advises an 8-week cycle of Dianabol that ramps up to 50mg/day and sustains that dose for 2 weeks.

(The dosages in the above two "books" are given in terms of number of pills.)

In The Laymans Guide to Steroids III he advises a 6-week cycle of Dianabol that ramps up to 30mg/day and sustains that dose for 2 weeks.

How can a "steroid guru" be so mistaken about his dosing protocol? He implicitly concedes that his advice in his first book/pamphlet is crap by altering it so drastically in his third book/pamphlet.

Also, he doesn't have any warnings about possible liver damage from using 17a-alkylated orals for periods in excess of 6 weeks. Nor does he advise of the early warning signs of intrahepatic cholestasis. He has no idea. He just assumes that because he and the people he "discipled" didn't have any problems no-one else will either.

Finally, he has trouble spelling and composing sentences.

They are about 15 years old...

Not true. He recently -- within the last five years -- published a third volume of his Laymans Guide and it is just as bad as the first two.

Personally, I wouldn't take the advice of Mick Hart on any matter let alone a matter that could permanently impact on my health.

Well thats me well and truely put in my place.

Not true. He recently -- within the last five years -- published a third volume of his Laymans Guide and it is just as bad as the first two.

Personally, I wouldn't take the advice of Mick Hart on any matter let alone a matter that could permanently impact on my health.

My apoligises brother, I have not read the third book. Judgeing by the first two I could most likley write a better book myself.

He did write a very good book "tears on a keeboard" about his addication to GHB. He tells about the addication very well.

Edit and disclaimer.
I dont know what year the book was published.

Not true

I have all of his "books" and I think they are a waste of time. He recently published "The Laymans Guide to Steroids: Episode III Return of the Syringe" and he still appears to be stuck somewhere in the 1980s.

He doesn't understand the difference between a SERM and an AI and doesn't understand how to effectively control estrogen. He doesn't know what prolactin is and has no idea of how to support the liver during intake of oral AAS.

Here is a good example of his idiocy.

In The Laymans Guide to Steroids he advises a 10-week cycle of Dianabol that ramps up to 50mg/day and sustains that dose for 2 weeks.

In The Laymans Guide to Steroids II he advises an 8-week cycle of Dianabol that ramps up to 50mg/day and sustains that dose for 2 weeks.

(The dosages in the above two "books" are given in terms of number of pills.)

In The Laymans Guide to Steroids III he advises a 6-week cycle of Dianabol that ramps up to 30mg/day and sustains that dose for 2 weeks.

How can a "steroid guru" be so mistaken about his dosing protocol? He implicitly concedes that his advice in his first book/pamphlet is crap by altering it so drastically in his third book/pamphlet.

Also, he doesn't have any warnings about possible liver damage from using 17a-alkylated orals for periods in excess of 6 weeks. Nor does he advise of the early warning signs of intrahepatic cholestasis. He has no idea. He just assumes that because he and the people he "discipled" didn't have any problems no-one else will either.

Finally, he has trouble spelling and composing sentences.

I have read work by both writers and both have a complete different approach to preformanace enhancment. The only think Mick Heart and Author.L.Rea have in common is there books are a waist of money. I live in the UK and I never hear about anyone Mick Heart trains. Never, there are some good guy on here like MainEvent were you money could be better spent.

Yes the Chris report.Man was i off on that "The anthony project" where the hell did that come from? lol.Thanks Bapper!

Easy mastake bro, I live in the UK and I have also met them both.:)

Wow!! thanks to all of you for your responses you make great points.

i'm SOOOO glad i didn't pay for those 3 books!!i got 'em on line and downloaded them.i even printed them out(what a waste of ink,lol!!).his compund usage is all over the place using deca for a few weeks then going to sust for a few more throw in some dbol and that's a cycle.i can't make heads or tails of what the hell he's talking about when i compare his stuff to the other authors i have like Lewellyn and Rea.thnx for all the feedback guys.rocco-x.

Mick Hart "Tears on a keyboard"

His book is actually online and it was free. I never bookmarked it thought. In the book he told of his addiction to GHB chick is commonally called the Date rape drug. Bodybuilder used it to make their bocy product HGH. Unfortunately it can be addictive. I am glad he wrote the book as I was considering going that route.

Scott:)

i'm SOOOO glad i didn't pay for those 3 books!!i got 'em on line and downloaded them.i even printed them out(what a waste of ink,lol!!).his compund usage is all over the place using deca for a few weeks then going to sust for a few more throw in some dbol and that's a cycle.i can't make heads or tails of what the hell he's talking about when i compare his stuff to the other authors i have like Lewellyn and Rea.thnx for all the feedback guys.rocco-x.

Mick Hart is an idiot -- no doubt about it. The reason you can't understand what he is talking about is because he, himself, doesn't know what he is talking about.

The problem with the guy that writes under the psedonym "Author L. Rea" is that he just makes shit up. He also makes much effort to make his shit talk sound credible but comes of as a fraudulent tool to anyone with any education in the biological sciences.

In my estimate, the most well researched books on the matter are William Llewellyn's Anabolics (currently in 9th edition). Llewellyn will be publishing a book on peptides later this year.

All the information you will ever need is right here. Just use the search button.:D

All the information you will ever need is right here. Just use the search button.:D

yes! this board is a wealth of information no doubt.And up to date.

most members here are way more knowledgeable than this guy-he is just some guy with the ability to make some books that suck

LMAO....this thread was a great quick read for a good laugh:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity