over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mickey Rourke Wins Pro Boxing Match at 62

I want to fight this guy...he was playing patty cake....Rourk landed one body blow and down goes the diver.

What do you expect guy with a 1 and 9 record? He is meant to lose. That clearly was a dive. All that aside, at 62 Mickey is in excellent shape and looks better then a lot of younger guys.

I want to fight this guy...he was playing patty cake....Rourk landed one body blow and down goes the diver.

Lol I take it you've never taken a solid body blow ;). Regardless still pretty cool in my book for a 62 year old to get in a ring with a 29 year old regardless of record.

What do you expect guy with a 1 and 9 record? He is meant to lose. That clearly was a dive. All that aside, at 62 Mickey is in excellent shape and looks better then a lot of younger guys.

He's got a lot of lose skin on his abs/stomach. He's been on gear forever, thats common knowledge. He got bigger for "The Wrestler." Great movie if you have not seen it. Rejuvenated his career as a legit actor, imo.

wrestlers-steroids.jpg
Mickey_Rourke_in_The_Wrestler_by_AlessandroMancini.jpg

Recently:

Mickey_1.jpg

mickey-rourke-boxing-530x340.jpg
**broken link removed**

After his face transplant.

bad-surgery-mickey.jpg

Last edited:
the guys face looks like a feminine space alien. I saw a 7 sec .gif of the fight and that was enough. Those 2 body shots did not even land solid, the glanced off. The guy as a fighter, the fight was a joke and worse than a WWE fight with lesnar vs the rock. He should be shot just for wearing those green ball hugging yoga pants in public

He was acting in the late 80s and early 90s, and decided to leave it for a boxing career. Then he decides he wanted to come back to Hollywood but feels like his face has gotten too jacked up from boxing, so he gets extensive plastic surgery on his mug. Then 20+ years later he chooses to re-enter the boxing arena lol. Guy can't make up his mind.

Regardless, I admire the drive/passion. I saw in some interviews he said he was pursuing boxing again to help himself deal with a lot of personal demons, and that's something I can understand.

His part in the Wrestler was excellent. His acting chops really shone through in that incredibly sad film.

the guys face looks like a feminine space alien. I saw a 7 sec .gif of the fight and that was enough. Those 2 body shots did not even land solid, the glanced off. The guy as a fighter, the fight was a joke and worse than a WWE fight with lesnar vs the rock. He should be shot just for wearing those green ball hugging yoga pants in public

Lmao...that last sentence is a bit harsh.

He was acting in the late 80s and early 90s, and decided to leave it for a boxing career. Then he decides he wanted to come back to Hollywood but feels like his face has gotten too jacked up from boxing, so he gets extensive plastic surgery on his mug. Then 20+ years later he chooses to re-enter the boxing arena lol. Guy can't make up his mind.

Regardless, I admire the drive/passion. I saw in some interviews he said he was pursuing boxing again to help himself deal with a lot of personal demons, and that's something I can understand.

His part in the Wrestler was excellent. His acting chops really shone through in that incredibly sad film.

If you want a depressing double feature get the movie Spun, it has Rourke in it as well. Both well done and depressing sad shit. Perfect for those days when you need to ratchet down the happiness lol.

He's got a lot of lose skin on his abs/stomach. He's been on gear forever, thats common knowledge. He got bigger for "The Wrestler." Great movie if you have not seen it. Rejuvenated his career as a legit actor, imo.

wrestlers-steroids.jpg
Mickey_Rourke_in_The_Wrestler_by_AlessandroMancini.jpg

Recently:

Mickey_1.jpg

mickey-rourke-boxing-530x340.jpg
**broken link removed**

After his face transplant.

bad-surgery-mickey.jpg

The Wrestler was a great movie. He got lose skin because he fluctuates his weight too much. He looked great in the wrestler. I agree about the face lift, some guys should just stick to botox and fillers.

Love this fucking guy

now even more than when he was a big shot in the 80's

Angelheart is a BADASS movie if you havnet seen it you should! (a VERY hot Lisa Bonet is a sex scene if you need more motivation:love:)
-JS

He's got a lot of lose skin on his abs/stomach.

Recently:

Mickey_1.jpg

Tough crowd. :eek:

Cause if THIS is what you call loose skin, then I don't know what you'd say of 99.99% of folks his age and even much younger...

Last edited:
Angelheart is a BADASS movie if you havnet seen it you should! (a VERY hot Lisa Bonet is a sex scene if you need more motivation:love:)
-JS

yeah 'angelheart' was cool...anybody see 'barfly'???
hes really good in that one.

Now wonder they fought in Russia. No one here would sanction it I guess. This is the worst fight I have ever witnessed. Rourke has no idea what he is doing and the guy they put in there with him is just a fall guy. No action, Rourke walking around with his hand down, leans forward when he punches and heaves his head wide open. I half ass boxer would have knocked him out in one punch.

Anyway, thank for putting the like to this, I at least had a good laugh.

Thats the worst fight i have ever seen and i watch entry level amateur fights. that was obviously a dive from the other guy. No power in that body shot.

EXCLUSIVE: Fighter who lost professional boxing match to 62-year-old actor Mickey Rourke is sleeping rough in a California park and 'was paid to throw the bout'

* Elliot Seymour has been living on the streets for roughly 18 months
* The 29-year-old trained at the same Hollywood gym as actor Mickey Rourke
* He lost to the actor in two rounds in a boxing match in Russia on Friday
* But a source close to the family said that he was 'paid to lose the fight'.

Fighter who lost boxing match to Mickey Rourke homeless and 'paid to throw fight'  | Daily Mail Online

Go figure, this piece of crap Rourke is so out of touch with reality that his parts in movies actually made him think he is a fighter.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear