over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Microdermabrasion treatment for sun damaged skin

B

babyface4life

I choose to post this question in the female section since woman are known to have this treatment , and has anyone ever had success with this removing dark or red blotchy spots on the face from using tanning beds ? I have what's described as age old spots which is basically sun damage .

Damn , nobody used this treatment , especially the competitive bodybuilders or any fitness models who are members here .

Micro is very effective but can get costly with multiple treatments, which is to be expected. Ive worked in the medical spa industry for years and have seen great improvements with the treatment. However, i would recomend dermatologist peels or laser treatments. Being they are more aggresive and possible less expensive in the long run..good luck

I tried microderm years ago without success. I have used chemical peels to get rid of alot of my sun damage from years as a lifeguard and using tanning beds. I have reduced mine by about 60% over the last year and half. I had it really bad. When I started the peels, I was doing them twice a month. Now I am down to about once a month.

If I had the money, I would do laser resurfacing. That shit really works on sun damge.

use products containing hydroquinone, it suppresses melanocites but if you are going to continue to tan you will never fade the sun spots as the UVA & B rays will stimulate the melanocites again and the spots will reappear.

thanks for the replies

Thanks for bump dezzy , although I haven't checked this thread since I though it died out over 2 months ago . I have looked at the cost of both laserpeel and dermatologist peels which are much more expensive then micro treatment . A lady in Hong Kong spent $2000 for her laser treatment and the cost can go to $8000 .
I currently use a skin discoloration fade cream with 3% Hydroquinone 3 % Octisalate for a couple minths and noticed some improvement , especially keeping the sun off those spots when out in the sun when appyling tiny little bandades to the spots .

I know of a massage parlor that offers micro for $80.00 a treatment and after the dermatologist who offers this looked at my skin feels 3 or 4 should do it ,but strongly recommeded staying out of the sun for a week after each treatment .

microdermabrasion is not going to really aide in the deduction in melasma
your hydroquinone product is best, it is light and heat sensitive so keep it out of the bathroom of it will lose its efficacy

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws