over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Microdosing Accutane/1st cycle

goloco

Registered
I've been taking Accutane 20mg ED since June, bumped it to 40mg in September. At this dosage, is it safe to start my 1st cycle simultaneously? I dont feel any negative side effects from the Accutane, other than having to constantly apply chapstick.Its funny to me that going in a tanning bed 2x a week made my skin perfectly clear in contrast to Accutane, & the tanning was cheaper too! However, both my parents had bad body acne...

At 25 now, 195 5"11, 10%bf,never done a PED cycle before.
The purpose of my drug cycle is to increase my durability and recovery for MMA training. Im leaning towards something basic & effective.

Any input/advice is greatly appreciated!

Typically a doc would have you get labs first to see how much the Accutane has affected your lipids and liver values brother.

Steroids many times will make acne worse though.

Thanks guys, will get liver & lipids test done to see how im doing currently

Would GH be on the lower "internally" damaging spectrum, compared to other ones, but it I presume it would also be expensive...

That's not a low dose. Use TUDCA while you're on accutane. Eat a clean diet too...

Wait a few months after you finish with this drug to start using gear. Isotretinoin is very strong. You don't want to take a chance with it.

Personally was on accutane at 80mgs for 6 months straight, acne cleared up a lot!

On my bloods I never had any issues.

Currently back at " phase 1 " on shitty antibiotics before I can go see the derm again even though my skin has vastly cleared up.

Did you do this before you took gear, during gear, or was it a result of taking gear, that led you to take the 'tane?

How much did you weigh, that can a significant factor as well, of how much you can comfortably handle, right?

Personally was on accutane at 80mgs for 6 months straight, acne cleared up a lot!

On my bloods I never had any issues.

Currently back at " phase 1 " on shitty antibiotics before I can go see the derm again even though my skin has vastly cleared up.

Right, I have been taking NOWs liver & dtoxification supp 2-3 times a day as well. Im strict with my diet too.

You think it would be better to just buy TUDCA, rather than some of these other liver combo supps? I also take TMG with my DAA.

Whats a good range you recommend to wait for, 2-3 months? With my acne prone skin, it might be good to take maybe 5-10mg a week to keep my skin clear. I thought i remember hearing others here doing something similar to that. Or im thinking that going back to the tanning bed 2x a week, had my skin PERFECTLY clear, before ever taking accutane.

That's not a low dose. Use TUDCA while you're on accutane. Eat a clean diet too...

Wait a few months after you finish with this drug to start using gear. Isotretinoin is very strong. You don't want to take a chance with it.

Right, I have been taking NOWs liver & dtoxification supp 2-3 times a day as well. Im strict with my diet too.

You think it would be better to just buy TUDCA, rather than some of these other liver combo supps? I also take TMG with my DAA.

Whats a good range you recommend to wait for, 2-3 months? With my acne prone skin, it might be good to take maybe 5-10mg a week to keep my skin clear. I thought i remember hearing others here doing something similar to that. Or im thinking that going back to the tanning bed 2x a week, had my skin PERFECTLY clear, before ever taking accutane.

TUDCA and Synthergine seem to be the best stuff out there for liver support. I haven't used either, but seen people use them with good results. My son is on accutane and uses pharmaceutical grade silymarin and metionin. Great results as well...

The wait time probably depends on how your body responds to this. Some people's bodies seem to adapt to isotretinoin pretty well, while others suffer from this drug. If you feel fine during the treatment and your bloods are ok, 2 months seems like a good time frame.

And yeah, many folks stay on low dose accutane for extended periods of time. Just keep in mind this is more stress that your body will go through. All in all, if you can use this drug for a while and be done with it, better for your health.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws