over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Micronized Creatine left in hot car, smells

Bigswole68

Newbies
Hey guys

Since I started working an office job I always leave my gym bag in my car on workout days and go straight to the gym from work. Live in Texas and one day last week car got pretty hot and my micronized creatine bottle was hot. Noticed a 'turned' smell. Was kinda a gross smell but I used it anyways hahaha. Yesterday my car got hot again and now I also noticed a change in taste. I let it cool and it still has the same smell. Have asked a few people their knowledge on the matter and all of them are clueless but say probably should toss it. Also checked a few forums and couldn't find anything. The consistency of the creatine is the same it is not clumpy or different in any way but as previously stated there is a noticable "turned" smell n taste to it. Is micronized creatine mono expensive? No. But if I don't need to waste a 3/4 full bucket of something I'd prefer not to. Any input would be great. Please only answer if you have knowledge on this subject. I even asked a friend who works at a supp. store and he was uneducated on the subject as well.

Throw it away?

For the price of creatine, is it worth it to even be risking it?

Ya I suppose. Will be leaving my gym bag in the office starting today. Hate wasting things.

Its worthless, if you take it now I doubt it will do much but give you the shits.

More often than not certain levels of heat degrade most medications and supplements. Ideally I would get a new tub, but if the financial loss is too much I would give it a try and see how you react to it and go from there.

Hey guys

Since I started working an office job I always leave my gym bag in my car on workout days and go straight to the gym from work. Live in Texas and one day last week car got pretty hot and my micronized creatine bottle was hot. Noticed a 'turned' smell. Was kinda a gross smell but I used it anyways hahaha. Yesterday my car got hot again and now I also noticed a change in taste. I let it cool and it still has the same smell. Have asked a few people their knowledge on the matter and all of them are clueless but say probably should toss it. Also checked a few forums and couldn't find anything. The consistency of the creatine is the same it is not clumpy or different in any way but as previously stated there is a noticable "turned" smell n taste to it. Is micronized creatine mono expensive? No. But if I don't need to waste a 3/4 full bucket of something I'd prefer not to. Any input would be great. Please only answer if you have knowledge on this subject. I even asked a friend who works at a supp. store and he was uneducated on the subject as well.

Its amazing all the AAS questions get put into the New Members Forum and then shit like this keeps coming into the Professional Muscle Forum.

Id just go with some cheap monohydrate brother. It was the original version that was relaeased first, and the one that I got results with. I tried some of these other versions, effervescent, citrate, micronized etc. I never noticed much of anything with those versions. The monohydrate I always notice weight gain and endurance/strength increases. And its the cheapest one

My rule with expired supplements or questionable food is just to consume it and see how my body reacts. If you dont get sick than I would just continue taking it. Try smaller amounts first and increase gradually. Alot of supplements dont seem to get toxic as they expire, but just lose effectiveness. In this case its not really expired, but I would still try a little at a time and see what happens.

Or just get some of this . I got this recently and it was cheap as hell, buy one get one free, and my weight and size is immediately increasing. Im very pleased with this cheap shit

ARO-Vitacost Black Series Creatine Natural Blue Razz -- 5 grams - 6.3 oz (180 g) - Vitacost

KILLLLLLLLL THAT SHIT !!

Ya I suppose. Will be leaving my gym bag in the office starting today. Hate wasting things.

That was going to be my suggestion, especially since you live in TX. I remember some of the heat waves in Plano bringing 104 degrees heat.

Id just go with some cheap monohydrate brother. It was the original version that was relaeased first, and the one that I got results with. I tried some of these other versions, effervescent, citrate, micronized etc. I never noticed much of anything with those versions. The monohydrate I always notice weight gain and endurance/strength increases. And its the cheapest one

My rule with expired supplements or questionable food is just to consume it and see how my body reacts. If you dont get sick than I would just continue taking it. Try smaller amounts first and increase gradually. Alot of supplements dont seem to get toxic as they expire, but just lose effectiveness. In this case its not really expired, but I would still try a little at a time and see what happens.

Or just get some of this . I got this recently and it was cheap as hell, buy one get one free, and my weight and size is immediately increasing. Im very pleased with this cheap shit

ARO-Vitacost Black Series Creatine Natural Blue Razz -- 5 grams - 6.3 oz (180 g) - Vitacost

KILLLLLLLLL THAT SHIT !!

What's up beast? Your the kill that shit guy. My wife loves your videos on that other site, she shows them to me all the time.

What's up beast? Your the kill that shit guy. My wife loves your videos on that other site, she shows them to me all the time.

Appreciate that shit brother!!

Thats me. Started spreading "KILL THAT SHIT" in my old journals dating back to 2003 and before.

Im glad to know that something positive is derived from the crazy, unconventional videos and unusual training.

I moved my journal over to this site as well, which is a much better site, though I still kept a copy of it over there as well. That site was mainly people calling bullshit on my lifts, until I started posting videos a year or two ago. Only because I got a cellphone with that capability when my old one broke. There was several genuine posters , so thats why I kept it up.

Visit the journal any time brother. I value genuine posters.

KILLLLLLLL THAT SHIT !!

Why take all the creatine. I put a scoop in a shaker bottle when I go then add water when ready

Sent from my phone using Test

Thats me. Started spreading "KILL THAT SHIT" in my old journals dating back to 2003 and before.

Im glad to know that something positive is derived from the crazy, unconventional videos and unusual training.

I moved my journal over to this site as well, which is a much better site, though I still kept a copy of it over there as well. That site was mainly people calling bullshit on my lifts, until I started posting videos a year or two ago. Only because I got a cellphone with that capability when my old one broke. There was several genuine posters , so thats why I kept it up.

KILLLLLLLL THAT SHIT !!

Will do buddy.

the gym in those vids looks like the 24hr in denver.. at the old air force base.

KILLLLLLLL THAT SHIT !!

the gym in those vids looks like the 24hr in denver.. at the old air force base.

Ashop - Appreciate that shit!!

Two of the old videos are from 24 hour fitness in florida. Those were from maybe late 2009, but posted later. The early ones I took from my cellphone were from powerhouse. All of them now are from La fitness. The early ones I used an old vhs camcorder and had to convert to digital.

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT !!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity