over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Microplastics now found internally in humans

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Found in lungs and even blood. You have plastics in your body. Your kids too. Mostly polypropylene used in wrap and packaging and PET used in disposable drinking bottles. Previously found mostly in fish and marine wildlife. Now, were just breathing this stuff. Awful.

Man the very tiny pieces I see in/on my food or water sometimes makes me wonder how much I’m NOT seeing

Man the very tiny pieces I see in/on my food or water sometimes makes me wonder how much I’m NOT seeing
I see the dust everywhere.

5846.jpg

another reason I'm obsessed with sauna and detoxing. you do what you can.
And cardio. Interesting to see the mention of the bottles, I'd imagine some of this water is sitting in the bottles a long time. I know we had a thread debating if tap water was bad for you (drank it my whole life) as many only drink bottled water. All the research I did said bottled water was not healthier and most of it was just companies selling tap water in a bottle.

And cardio. Interesting to see the mention of the bottles, I'd imagine some of this water is sitting in the bottles a long time. I know we had a thread debating if tap water was bad for you (drank it my whole life) as many only drink bottled water. All the research I did said bottled water was not healthier and most of it was just companies selling tap water in a bottle.

I think in some areas it had to do with how the tap water was treated. The smell and taste was awful and bottled water was an easy workaround. That said, as far as taste goes tap water has come a long way since then. I still run it through a filtered pitcher just to get as many chemicals as I can out of it.

This is why we should try avoid poor quality water, plastics, pesticides, etc. - even when you intentionally avoid them you're still going to get bombarded so at least reduce it as much as possible.

Found in lungs and even blood. You have plastics in your body. Your kids too. Mostly polypropylene used in wrap and packaging and PET used in disposable drinking bottles. Previously found mostly in fish and marine wildlife. Now, were just breathing this stuff. Awful.

Yeah, I saw this article recently. To me, the unknown is the scarier part. We have acceptable levels of chemicals in many different industries that put those chemicals into the air, water, soil, etc. The real question is what about the cumulative effect of all of the chemicals that were taking in?

I think in some areas it had to do with how the tap water was treated. The smell and taste was awful and bottled water was an easy workaround. That said, as far as taste goes tap water has come a long way since then. I still run it through a filtered pitcher just to get as many chemicals as I can out of it.
True I would probably always prefer well water. Definitely don't trust the many corporations that offer bottled water although I'm guilty of drinking an occasional bottle of flavored carbonated water for the taste and it keeps me full when hungry, an alternative to coffee. Tried Seltzer water once IMO it was disgusting lol

Yeah, I saw this article recently. To me, the unknown is the scarier part. We have acceptable levels of chemicals in many different industries that put those chemicals into the air, water, soil, etc. The real question is what about the cumulative effect of all of the chemicals that were taking in?
When you have plastic particles from the top of Mt. Everest to the bottom of the Marianas Trench, we got a problem. These long-chain polymers have unknown (and I'm sure untold) effects on human physiology. What we do know is that many are estrogenic in nature. Many of the male fish are producing eggs and showing other signs of hormonal disruption. Girls in parts of China and South America are menstruating at 7 and 8 years old. Scientific American had an article years ago so I'm sure it's worse now but of all worldwide births, we are short some 1.5 million male children that statistically should be here. So many missing male children in fact, they've begun referring to them as "Lost Boys". I'm sick to death of hearing about global warming. It's all the air, water, and ground pollution I'm worried about.

Some people here in my state can literally light their tap water on fire. I'm not even joking.

Meh....lets talk about the silicone we are injecting into ourselves when we put a needle in a stopper.

That one kinda always made me wonder....

It all depends on where you live. When I lived in Colorado at 7,000 feet the tap water was very clean. Where I am now I hesitate to give the tap water to even my pants. My indoor plant in my room gets bottled water. 😀

It all depends on where you live. When I lived in Colorado at 7,000 feet the tap water was very clean. Where I am now I hesitate to give the tap water to even my pants. My indoor plant in my room gets bottled water. 😀
The drinking water out of my kitchen sink is crystal clear, best tasting water I've ever drank. It's well water from 10,600ft and it's run through an under the sink filtration system. Ever morning I fill up with water before leaving the house. I rarely purchase bottled water, only when I absolutely have to. I rarely heat anything in the microwave and when I do I try to use only glass. I do use plastic containers for my meals from Isolatorfitness.com, ISO containers, but I never heat them and I let the food cool before filling them. I just eat my chicken, rice, avocado and veggies cold, just like everyone else, lol.

Don't forget, the plastics contain toxic estrogens. There's got to be a reason why estrogen complaints are so rampant and why low t is such a common them now. I'm definitely going to try and reduce my intake. Usually drink a gallon of water in a basic gallon jug, but thinking about purchasing a steel, bpa free 1/2 gallon water bottle. Tap water here sucks, but the glacier water fountains at some grocery stores are great and cheaper than buying a basic spring water gallon.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131