over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Microplastics now found internally in humans

15 years ago they were saying the waxy stuff on drinking cups and french fries cups with the wax was found in mothers breast milk. We eat and breath so much shit. Cant get away from it all. Fruits and vegetables have pesticides. Meat and chicken has hormones and antibiotics and shit they eat. Fish has plastic particles in it that we eat lol
Wtf🚀

Great point, I’ve stuck my shit in a lot of plastic 🤣
Advanced sex doll with function of speach? 😁

Some benefits to plastic and silicone :rolleyes:

My girlfriend has implants and the previous girlfriend had implants as well, plus, along the way I've had my fare share of various types of implants to test them all out. I do have a preference now, lol. No plastic in the face (that I know of) nor butt implants, at least yet o_O

This is why we should try avoid poor quality water, plastics, pesticides, etc. - even when you intentionally avoid them you're still going to get bombarded so at least reduce it as much as possible.
It really blows the amount of our population living with poor quality tap water. Even if it tests within limits, the flavor or odor is awful. In my own parents water, you can see particulates floating in the water. They have been reassured 100 times that it is safe to drink but I had a home filtration system installed to allow them to drink clean and refreshing water.

Mine comes from a large spring water reservoir and has no flouride and a very minimal amount of chlorination. I have just an under sink filtration for our primary faucet because my water is indistinguishable from any store bought bottled water.

Some benefits to plastic and silicone :rolleyes:

My girlfriend has implants and the previous girlfriend had implants as well, plus, along the way I've had my fare share of various types of implants to test them all out. I do have a preference now, lol. No plastic in the face (that I know of) nor butt implants, at least yet o_O
I've got one with plastic tits and butt injections, I know she's had stuff done to her face. Also heat up food in the microwave in plastic Tupperware, I probably have more plastic than anyone lol.

I've got one with plastic tits and butt injections, I know she's had stuff done to her face. Also heat up food in the microwave in plastic Tupperware, I probably have more plastic than anyone lol.
My girlfriend's sister has butt implants. Haven't met her yet to get a look, but she is on the TV down in Mexico for a News Network.

Let's remember that silicone (silicon, Si) is an inert element and as such, was considered non-toxic to biological processes. Yeah, right. What BS. Silicon may be an inert element, but silicone is a polymer and actually does have properties associated with fibrosis. Yes. People were and are being lied to with these implants. But there is one thing in choosing to get a polymer implant or hip as an elective procedure vs a child or young adult being exposed to other peoples' trash against their will. We grew up free from environmental plastics but our kids don't get that luxury? It's bullshit. This is going to bite us in the ass, watch.

I never really bought into the bottled water thing. Between the plastics. The chemicals that can leach out of the plastic and the chemicals they spray on the molding equipment to make the bottes i did not see an upside to it.

there was a movie about this, it was pretty good too. specifically teflon so a lil different but basically the same.

i drink lots of tap water. pussies. lol

i was in a really poor third world ish area some years ago. they had electricity thats about it. in the dirt yard there was a pile of stick and boards, in my head i was like i hope thats not the water im drinking....

then the pump went out, so we uncovered the hole and halled up this gross rusty pump and sank down another!

this was an area so poor that they didnt sell rolling papers. they pointed me in the direction of a pile of corn. saying go use the husks, you need to look through them and get the good yellow ones.

that water was better then most florida tap water though.

Let's remember that silicone (silicon, Si) is an inert element and as such, was considered non-toxic to biological processes. Yeah, right. What BS. Silicon may be an inert element, but silicone is a polymer and actually does have properties associated with fibrosis. Yes. People were and are being lied to with these implants. But there is one thing in choosing to get a polymer implant or hip as an elective procedure vs a child or young adult being exposed to other peoples' trash against their will. We grew up free from environmental plastics but our kids don't get that luxury? It's bullshit. This is going to bite us in the ass, watch.
My mom had ruptures in both her silicone implants in 89” and she was having all kinds of health problems that stemmed from the silicone leaching into her bloodstream she was sick for 5-6 months having weird neurological problems. The plastic surgeon tried to convince her to put newer silicone implants in and that they were safe and her problems weren’t caused by the implants lol stupid cocksucker. My old man said take em out titts aren’t worth dying for. She went with saline implants instead and miraculously after the implants were replaced all her issues resolved shortly after. I don’t really think anything belongs in our bodies but food and drink. Period. But that’s not the world we exist in now. We are just fucked seven ways from Sunday with our backs to the wall and nowhere to run.

We grew up free from environmental plastics but our kids don't get that luxury? It's bullshit. This is going to bite us in the ass, watch.
Yep, the majority "say" of the world is blind with we want these conveniences and luxuries. We can definitely blame the greedy corporations for feeding us this shit but in the end if we weren't buying the corporations wouldn't be selling.

there was a movie about this, it was pretty good too. specifically teflon so a lil different but basically the same.
I'm phasing out Teflon cookware from my kitchen. Over Christmas got a new set of quality Stainless steel cookware. To this day can't believe how often I see people using steel utensils on Teflon cookware in the kitchen, the last two times were last year and both were smart educated women. Freaks me out how nonchalant people can be about their health and the health of others.

Yep, the majority "say" of the world is blind with we want these conveniences and luxuries. We can definitely blame the greedy corporations for feeding us this shit but in the end if we weren't buying the corporations wouldn't be selling.
I think this hits the nail on the head. People knee-jerk to the evil of corporations and govt but the truth is, is that everything you need to know is available. And they couldn't sell it if people didn't just keep right on buying. As a result, the can just keeps getting kicked down the road.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws