advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mid-Cycle Blood work (210 Test + 350 Tren). Opinions?

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

10/14/12 (8:07am):
Alkaline Phosphatase: 63 (40-115 U/L)
AST: 37 (10-40 U/L)
ALT: 83 (9-60 U/L)
TSH: 0.64 (0.40-4.50 mIU/L)
T4, Free: 0.4 (0.8-1.8 ng/dL)
T3, Total: <25 (76-181 ng/dL)

FSH: <0.7 (1.6-8.0 mIU/mL)
LH: <0.2 (1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)

Testosterone, Total: 550 (241-827 ng/dL)
Estradiol: 63 (< 39 pg/mL)

I've been taking 125mg Test E every 4th day and 100mg Tren ace EOD. So my Test is definitely underdosed. At 300mg per week measured a week after last injection the total T should be ~1200 according to studies, with 210 I’d guess that should be 8-900 and that would be a week after last injection. This was only 3 days after my last injection of 125mg so I would definitely expect it to be considerably higher although I can’t say for sure what since it wasn't a once weekly injection schedule.

Liver enzymes are fine to me, I did 2 weeks of superdrol 2 weeks prior to this so not that bad, I would think this means tren doesn’t do too much to them as they were much much worse at the end of a previous superdrol cycle but I’ll get retested in a week or so.

Estradiol is what sucks. With T only at 550 having E2 at 63 is ridiculous and I really can’t explain that since I’ve been taking 1mg adex eod. Of course the first thing that comes to mind is that the adex is bunk but even if it was when I'm off cycle my T is around this same level and E2 is only ~25-30 so how do you explain that? AND with this exact same adex I had E2 at 58 when T was 3-4x higher so that is really odd. The only thing I can think of is Kaladryn said tren can be picked up as estrogen in the tests and it binds to the estrogen receptor. Any thoughts?

I would think this means I should significantly up my Test dose then? In 2 weeks I will be switching from 210 test + tren to 500 test + 25-40dbol but I'm thinking with this test I should bump that up to at least "750" since that would probably be closer to 500.

If anyone is wondering about T3, I was supplementing with exogenous T3 and stopped 3 days prior so apparently I hadn’t bounced back yet, and this definitely correlates with when I started gaining a ridiculous amount of weight even on 2400 calories on mon/tues and ~1500 the last 2 days (+2.4lb lol).

Thanks a lot

By the way I was on ManPowers AI (again, it seemed to be effective last time keeping my E2 at 58 while Test was ~2000.....not great but better than this, and that was 0.5mg eod not 1mg eod which I'm doing now).

Test is from MLG

I know your T is in the mid 500's but is 63 e2 all that bad though?? I'd gladly take some of that 63 off your hands!...LOL

Last edited:
I know your T is in the mid 500's but is 63 e2 all that bad though?? I'd gladly take some of that 63 off your hands!...LOL

It's considerably over the normal range. And it's very confusing to me because over the summer off cycle my T was roughly the same but E2 was less than half of that and I was taking no AI. Also last cycle my T was much higher and my E2 was lower, and I was taking half the dose of the same AI I'm currently taking so that is very strength. The only thing I can think of is some effect by the tren.

It would also seem that I need to at least double my dose of Test to get the correct dosing :\

Any sides present?

Any sides present?

I've been annoying bloated since the start (7.4lb the 1st week). My pubertal gyno may be a little puffier when warm, hard to tell. General lethargy. Very poor sleep with the tren.

Results have been very subpar this cycle, I imagine the tren is underdosed too since the test is so underdosed. I subbed out the tren for 2 weeks and put superdrol/dmz in it's place and the SD-DMZ at 280mg/week blew away the tren at "350" which probably isn't really 350.

If your Test is in that range it's telling me your body is probably using it extremely fast, which is possible. When i was on 125mg/wk Watson Cyp from my Doc, that I picked up from the pharmacy myself, my TT came in at 590. For you to bash a sponsor over your blood test is ridiculous. I lost my doc on MLG Test Prop bc I timed my labs wrong and my TT came back @ 1,590ng/dl. All I did diff was add 150mg/wk of MLG Test Prop. I and everyone I know loves his orals and injectables. Try lowering your E2 with more AI and that will bring your test up a lot. Plus your dose is low as hell. His Tren had me sweating my ass of and sleeping like shit and gaining strength @ 30mg/day. Tren can also significantly lower your Test levels. Question yourself before talking shit on someone's gear. Also, your fucked up Thyroid levels are telling me your Tren is Legit.

Last edited:
If your Test is in that range it's telling me your body is probably using it extremely fast, which is possible. When i was on 125mg/wk Watson Cyp from my Doc, that I picked up from the pharmacy myself, my TT came in at 590. For you to bash a sponsor over your blood test is ridiculous. I lost my doc on MLG Test Prop bc I timed my labs wrong and my TT came back @ 1,590ng/dl. All I did diff was add 150mg/wk of MLG Test Prop. I and everyone I know loves his orals and injectables. Try lowering your E2 with more AI and that will bring your test up a lot. Plus your dose is low as hell. His Tren had me sweating my ass of and sleeping like shit and gaining strength @ 30mg/day. Tren can also significantly lower your Test levels. Question yourself before talking shit on someone's gear. Also, your fucked up Thyroid levels are telling me your Tren is Legit.

You have some serious reading comprehension issues.

1. First of all I am not talking shit on someone's gear....I'm posting blood work which is completely objective and asking for opinions.

2. You said your levels on 125mg/week were higher than mine on "210mg"/week of this.

3. You're telling me my dose is "low as hell" but that you get significant results on just 30mg/day of tren. I am currently on 100mg/day of it and not seeing anything crazy. My sleep is much worse though so I know it's tren but I don't know how much.

4. If you think my thyroid is that screwed up from tren you clearly don't know what you're talking about. I specifically said I was supplementing T3 and stopped 3 days before this test, so clearly my thyroid had not recovered yet.

5. I already said I'm on 1mg of ManPower arimidex eod and my E2 is at 63 while TT is 550...clearly upping the adex dose if I use the same source will not help much since that is already a high dose and my total T is not high at all. Today I just switched to purchasepeptides letro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131