Mid Cycle Bloods

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Just got some bloodwork done mid cycle just to see how i was doing.....I found my Estradiol to be really low.........Prolactin is in check and i assume the Caber is doing its thing (No libido issues). Test is way high but got tested not too long after getting pinned. I feel pretty good but feel like i should be feeling even better. Strength has gone up gradually. But felt better (stronger) when i was taking just 375mg Test C. I was thinking the NPP may be underdosed or bunk but at this point just not sure.

Running 450mg NPP & 200mg Test C .......M-W-F

Numbers look ok..... I know I have to work on both LDL and HDL. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• Bloodwork Oct17.pdf
    32.2 KB · Views: 727
you really ought to think about getting estrogen up higher. Are you using arimidex or some other AI? You should probably lower the dosage, as estrogen this low can hurt your joints and also inhibit muscular gains by quite a bit.

I had an estrogen level of 10 and feel much better joint-wise with estrogen in the 20s.

ymmv

Here is the kicker.....I'm not taking any AI....i found that odd as well....I have it on hand but never used it. Wtf right??

I'm using MP's Cabergoline. E3D

Hmm.. I dont want to put bad thoughts in your mind, but I would stop using that caber and get your estrogen check in about 2 weeks to see how your levels are effected.

No AI huh? That is strange. That low e2 is likely where your impediment is. Also that glucose is on the high side IMO. That LDL is atrocious even on cycle that is bad; HDL in relation isn't great either [though 38 is decent for being on some gear]. Gotta address that soon and very soon

I'm not sure what to make of this......i mean is estra something to be INCREASED???....does that mean that i'm not the least bit prone to estra sides?...diet is good. Ive increased fats and carbs but not really eating shit. I'm surprised my HDL/LDL is so off. I do eat alot of red meat though. I'm stumped

To low of estrogen is just as bad if not worse than too high of estrogen.. Drop the caber and in a few weeks get it tested.. Sounds like the caber might actually be something else.

Ideally I think estro should be 30-35.

Do some searching on this forum for HDL/LDL.. There are some good threads with tips/tricks.

What is your blood pressure?

Funny you say that...at one point I thought the caber may be exem considering MP has the same caps......BUT!...i do get the caber sides...flushing, headaches, intense orgasms so i feel the caber is gtg....blood pressure was slightly elevated. :banghead:

i have thought similar things about MP caber, but it does give me great sexual benefits...

No one else thinks that 5600 total test is really high for only 200mg of test. I think your NPP is actually some kind of testosterone, and your caber is actually some kind of AI. I would suggest finding new sources for both.

Either your NPP is test or NPP shows up as testosterone on bloodwork, which isn't unlikely at all. I can't explain the super low E2, aromatization is being blocked by something, maybe the NPP? I don't know...

Where you fasting? If not, get that LDL down...

Not to sound like a tard here but can the e2 number be that low naturally?...does it only get that low when taking a blocker or inhibitor??
ok lets say that my caber is in fact exem....1) ive read MANY places that MP's exem is questionable. 2) i've only been taking it E3D...in fact 2 days before getting bloods drawn.....isn't half life super fast???...wouldn't the exem have cleared by then?

Yes Kal this time i fasted...:D

Last edited:
No one else thinks that 5600 total test is really high for only 200mg of test. I think your NPP is actually some kind of testosterone, and your caber is actually some kind of AI. I would suggest finding new sources for both.

He said 200mg M/W/F so that would be 600mg.. I think

I'm not sure what to make of this......i mean is estra something to be INCREASED???....does that mean that i'm not the least bit prone to estra sides?...diet is good. Ive increased fats and carbs but not really eating shit. I'm surprised my HDL/LDL is so off. I do eat alot of red meat though. I'm stumped

Eating too much red meat will throw off HDL/LDL. I'd say cut back on the beef and sub with more chicken, turkey, and fish. Even lean beef has saturated fat which kills cholesterol levels. Gear does affect lipid profiles to an extent as well. As soon as you go off cycle or at least go on low doses and cut back on the beef, I guarantee you that your HDL/LDL will go back to normal range, unless of course you predispositioned to having high cholesterol from genetics. If you don't see your cholesterol levels coming back to normal after going off or dropping the dose and changing diet, you should probably considering asking your doc for a statin.

My real question is.....should i be really concerned???... is low e2 a serious problem?.... I feel pretty good....joints dont seem dry...strength is creeping up..not sure what to make of it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws