over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mid-cycle blues

i am half through a 8 week cycle of 750mgs enanathate week,225 mgs tren week, and 50 mgs of d-boll a day...i know i am not over training but i lostmy appetite,can't sleep wel atnight and i have no motivation to hit the weights..

i know it sounds like i am over training but hitting each body part 1 x a week 9sets for small body part and 12 for larger ones.I am taking in 3500-4200 calories a day,no cardio.i am 35 ,5 foot 6,215-220 lbs at 10 % BF.and have been on and off for 10 years this is my first cycle in 15 months . competed for 8 years at local and state levels so i would like to think that i know what is going on here but i don't .....any ideas?

Are you taking an anti-aromatase like letrozole or anastrozole to prevent gear from aromatizing to estrogen? I believe that too much estrogen will cause mood swings (PMS) :)

xcel

Try 1 tab Arimidex 3 days/wk. Back the dbol down to about 30mgs/day. The tren is probably killing you appetite. I know it kills mine.

I've also found that taking too much gear will do what your cycle is doing to you. Eat more too. Don't know if this advice will help or not.

PB

This is a great question, because I go through it also but not usually in my 4th week that's one of my peek weeks where I'm the strongest in my cycle so that alone keeps me motivated, anyone that can help here it would be appreciated, but for me I am not afraid during a cycle to take a week off not a full week just a monday thru friday but still keep my calories up and get plenty of rest, This has worked for me and I come back very strong which gets me motivated again hope this helps.

thats weird I have the same problem with no appetite when taking 50mg of d-bol a day. Anyone know why? BUt Igrow well, I cannot figure it out I have been taking letro 1/2cc day keeps the water down but appetite sucks right now! any input? would backing the d-bol down to 30mg day help? the thing that puzzles me is I am growing good at 50mg day, will my gains slow down if I back the d-bol down? oh I am also taking 800 enthate 600 eq week.

Last edited:
Dbol is well known to cause insomnia and hunger loss
due to its andgronic properties. Tren can cause some depression. I can suggest maybe some B-12 for hunger.

i hope you havent been on the d-bol @ 50mgED for 8 weeks now if so drop it today... thats long enough i wouldnt ever go past 6 personally. that shoudl help out imensly, if not, why did u start the dbol in the middle of your cycle?

ok let me clear some confusion that may be occuring here.I am in my 4th week of a 8 week cycle and i only plan on being on d-boll for this week then dropping it...i gained 15-18 lbs in 4 weeks and hope to gain 8-12 lbs more over 4 weeks ...i am throwing in clomid and hcg for 2 weeks ....then at 12-14 weeks...

any after cycle ideas to maximize gains and keep them...thank you ...

I always up my calories at the end.
I also add in glutamine @5-10gm a day and some creatine
just for recovery, sence the juice wont be aiding you there.
Just be sure to eat and lift heavy.

bigbaldbulldog said:
ok let me clear some confusion that may be occuring here.I am in my 4th week of a 8 week cycle and i only plan on being on d-boll for this week then dropping it...i gained 15-18 lbs in 4 weeks and hope to gain 8-12 lbs more over 4 weeks ...i am throwing in clomid and hcg for 2 weeks ....then at 12-14 weeks...

any after cycle ideas to maximize gains and keep them...thank you ...

sorry must have mis read you should feel better when u drop the dbol. i would run the clomid 300mg day 1, 200mg day 2, 100mg7-10days, 50mg7-10 days.

Titan has some good advice. I try and do 10g Glutamine toward end of cycle and increase it to 20g ED when off.

I also like to begin clomid soon as possible - so I always switch to fast-acting (anymore I just use fast-acting ALL the time :) ) gear at the end of cycle - last 2 weeks anyways.

I would AVOID doing hcg that far away from end of cycle - read the article on hcg I posted in the Article's Forum.

xcel

At wk 4 or 5, why not-switch the tren to EQ, and the dbol to winny.
Why such a short cycle? Id d th switch at wk5 and go to 11-12wks.

well thanks guy's sounds like a plan..never really approached a cycle that way but it may be time to try something different...Since i have already been on tren 4 weeks should i really stay on it longer..?I love the idea about the clomid,starting high the first few days and then sloping down...HCG is really not the way to go now i see,thanks on that one too....

Will keep you posted on what happens..Thank you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner