advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mid Cycle help. Pics and measurements included.

I am concerned that perhaps my Arimidex dose is too low tho brother.

My e came out high in December. Added .25 eod and it went back within normal range.

Now I'm taking 3x that amount.

Just wanna keep e in check

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
That's why I asked about blood work wasnt just aiming about thyroid. With all the changes your making and doing its key to stay on top of blood work. Also it can't hurt contacting a coach on here. Prehaps mini truck or tenny can help you out.

That's why I asked about blood work wasnt just aiming about thyroid. With all the changes your making and doing its key to stay on top of blood work. Also it can't hurt contacting a coach on here. Prehaps mini truck or tenny can help you out.
My estrogen and e2 came back fine pre blast. But at that time i was on my 200mg trt dosage only. So I'm not sure if .25 3x a week will be sufficient now. Getting labs again now would be the only true indication. Have to go thru private md labs asi can't use my Dr during blast.

My estrogen and e2 came back fine pre blast. But at that time i was on my 200mg trt dosage only. So I'm not sure if .25 3x a week will be sufficient now. Getting labs again now would be the only true indication. Have to go thru private md labs asi can't use my Dr during blast.

Yeah on blast don't use your doctor lol :) private md has always been my go to. Hope everything looks good on labs and you update soon.

Yeah on blast don't use your doctor lol :) private md has always been my go to. Hope everything looks good on labs and you update soon.
What's the panel you get from private md?

Yeah. I think I'm actually 22%. 19% was a mistake on my part.

Ok so 22 percent is legit fat.

Yes you are fat.

You need to know that​ and accept that.

yup i am calling you a fat bastard. thats right.

ok now no time out to grab a tissue if you started to feal a little teary all of a sudden so stay right here and continue reading on...

If I am fat , I bloody well know i am fat and then i dont care if everybody tells me that I am fat cos I am fucking fat dollop so what's the issue.

Dont behave all sensitive.

Nobody is mocking you. We all get in and out of shape here or been there at one point except Tenny and Nothuman . Tenny eats like a caveman hunter who lives in a jungle so he never gets fat and Nothuman injects more tren then he drinks dunkin donut coffee so he never get fat either, rest of us have been fat at some point or the other.

Relax its ok we all been totally out of shape in this game due to various reasons, health , life, work , stress.

We all been there.

You need to know where u are in reality to be able to address it. Accept it. Once you do you dont get hurt if somebody says so.

Lol. Glad I'm not the only one. [emoji1]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Didn't read the entire thread so if I'm repeating others so be it. I see a lot of carbs in your diet, chances are you have some degree of insulin resistance at that size \ bf level eating like that. My suggestion is to lower carbs, increase protein fiber veg and to a lesser degree fats

Didn't read the entire thread so if I'm repeating others so be it. I see a lot of carbs in your diet, chances are you have some degree of insulin resistance at that size \ bf level eating like that. My suggestion is to lower carbs, increase protein fiber veg and to a lesser degree fats
That's the plan brother.

Ok so 22 percent is legit fat.

Yes you are fat.

You need to know that​ and accept that.

yup i am calling you a fat bastard. thats right.

ok now no time out to grab a tissue if you started to feal a little teary all of a sudden so stay right here and continue reading on...

If I am fat , I bloody well know i am fat and then i dont care if everybody tells me that I am fat cos I am fucking fat dollop so what's the issue.

Dont behave all sensitive.

Nobody is mocking you. We all get in and out of shape here or been there at one point except Tenny and Nothuman . Tenny eats like a caveman hunter who lives in a jungle so he never gets fat and Nothuman injects more tren then he drinks dunkin donut coffee so he never get fat either, rest of us have been fat at some point or the other.

Relax its ok we all been totally out of shape in this game due to various reasons, health , life, work , stress.

We all been there.

You need to know where u are in reality to be able to address it. Accept it. Once you do you dont get hurt if somebody says so.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app
Accepted.
Acknowledged.

Challenge accepted.

Accepted.
Acknowledged.

Challenge accepted.

Well done mate. That's the best start! We got you. No worries. If u need any advice - get stuck with anything just post your issues and members will be happy to help. good lad.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Well done mate. That's the best start! We got you. No worries. If u need any advice - get stuck with anything just post your issues and members will be happy to help. good lad.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Cheers brother!
Thank you.
You guys are my brothers....

Hey guys. Since I'm 5 weeks in I'm doing some labs to ensure everything is in order. I've had a "gut" feeling (and yes, I've got the gut to prove it) that my e may be high. Still only using .25mg of Arimidex 3x a week. That was controlling my e on 200mg of test. I've been using 500 and just added equipoise. So figured I'd check. Having a full male hormone panel done. So I'll get a look at my thyroid function also to see if anything has changed. Interested to see my igf levels since I've been using MK 677 for almost 2 months now.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Hey guys. Since I'm 5 weeks in I'm doing some labs to ensure everything is in order. I've had a "gut" feeling (and yes, I've got the gut to prove it) that my e may be high. Still only using .25mg of Arimidex 3x a week. That was controlling my e on 200mg of test. I've been using 500 and just added equipoise. So figured I'd check. Having a full male hormone panel done. So I'll get a look at my thyroid function also to see if anything has changed. Interested to see my igf levels since I've been using MK 677 for almost 2 months now.

Keep us updated and we'll go from there. Looks like many of us are willing to offer you some advice. Let's get you shredded!

Labs have come in.

See attached.

This is 9 weeks into a blast consisting of -

Test cyp 500mg (weeks 1-12)
Equipoise 300mg (weeks 6-12)
Mk677 12.5 mg daily (forever)

My concern was estrogen and thyroid. Both are normal.

However liver enzymes are elevated, as is BUN and BUN/ creatine ratio. LDL cholesterol, rbc, hemocrit, slightly elevated.

As you all know I've began tracking macros again cutting carbs to less than 100g per day.

I've began hitting arms twice per week for size.

I've incorporated 10 minutes of cardio after every workout. I know this will affect muscle gains but i think it will help with fat loss.

Cardio mandatory on off days. Increased lifting to 6x per week.

I'm concerned about the liver enzymes. I take a number of supplements/multi vitamins nac and liv 52 is one of them.

They've been elevated for some time. They tend to fluctuate. From recollection the last Dr said its likely do to my other medication (psychotropic medication which unfortunately i can't get off).

Also curious if my igf level should be higher given I'm taking (And have beenfor 2 months) mk677. But I'm aware 12.5mg doesn't affect igf as much as 25mg does. I'm also aware that given my liver enzymes whatever gh I'm producing from the mk probably isn't converting to igf in the liver as much as it should or could. Just curious if that's a good score for igf for a 35 y/o male.

I already feel leaner (i know feeling leaner doesn't mean much) but i feel stronger, lighter on my feet, And quicker since the diet changes and adding cardio.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner