YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mid Cycle help. Pics and measurements included.

One thing would help, Cut your carbs down to two meals a day. Pre and post workout. All other meals do veggies/fats/protein.
Gotcha. Deff gotta cut carb intake.

That's how i cut from 215 to 185!

Nothing but chicken breast (baked) and eggs....

Literally

Those werw the good old days lol

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Try only eating carbs around your workout time brotha.. Have one high carb day per week. Lots of chicken salads.. See how u look after a month..

If your goal is to have an aesthetic, chiseled physique you should not be in a caloric surplus at this point. Get that body fat down to where you can at least see 4 abs relatively easily and then consider adding lean mass.

Good luck in your quest, brother!

If your goal is to have an aesthetic, chiseled physique you should not be in a caloric surplus at this point. Get that body fat down to where you can at least see 4 abs relatively easily and then consider adding lean mass.

Good luck in your quest, brother!
Thank you brother

Thank you brother

You're welcome, man. Just calculate your maintenance and subtract roughly 500 calories from there and you should be set.

Have protein at roughly 1g. per/lb of bw, and try to get 15-20% of your calories from fats, then fill the rest in with carbs. That would be the most basic way to do it, but there is more than one way to skin a cat. As long as you're in a deficit and training intensely, the fat should start to melt off.

You're welcome, man. Just calculate your maintenance and subtract roughly 500 calories from there and you should be set.

Have protein at roughly 1g. per/lb of bw, and try to get 15-20% of your calories from fats, then fill the rest in with carbs. That would be the most basic way to do it, but there is more than one way to skin a cat. As long as you're in a deficit and training intensely, the fat should start to melt off.
Gotcha.
I'm adding my macros for the day and so far not good.

Carbs at 315 for the day!

When i was tracking my carbs were lower than 200!

Hence, i need to start tracking again.

If i can drop from 210 to 174 i can do this lol...

Gotta cut the carbs, fats, sugar

Increase training. Add in some cardio I'll be fine.

In a month I'll see a difference.

Posting my days diet, workout, macros, and calories in a bit.

Whens the last time you got blood work including thyroid?
All fine.
Low tsh due to sub clinical hyperthyroidism (i have). All other hormones cortisol estradiol free estradiol thyroid profile etc normal free and normal test high due to trt dosage just being increased to 200mg weekly.

All fine.
Low tsh due to sub clinical hyperthyroidism (i have). All other hormones cortisol estradiol free estradiol thyroid profile etc normal free and normal test high due to trt dosage just being increased to 200mg weekly.

What's your full thyroid panel say? And have you talked to your doctor about your thyroid lately?

What's your full thyroid panel say? And have you talked to your doctor about your thyroid lately?
Thyroid panel was normal beside low tsh which is indicative of subclinical hyperthyroidism which I've had my whole life even when i cut weight and was around 185. It's not treated. Your tsh values tend to go up and down but stay predominantly in the upper low range. I talked to my endocrinologist about it and have in the past.

Thyroid panel was normal beside low tsh which is indicative of subclinical hyperthyroidism which I've had my whole life even when i cut weight and was around 185. It's not treated. Your tsh values tend to go up and down but stay predominantly in the upper low range. I talked to my endocrinologist about it and have in the past.

Depending on how low is low that can be do to your situation. I have thyroid problems and my doctor would never leave me in low range. Have you ever done a iodine test?Iodine Deficiency - American Thyroid Association

Last edited:
Depending on how low is low that can be do to your situation. I have thyroid problems and my doctor would never leave me in low range. Have you ever done a iodine test?Iodine Deficiency - American Thyroid Association
I have. Not recently though. I can tell you that i have seen a lot of endocrinologist and none of them recommends treating a low thyroid stimulating hormone.

There is speculation about it tho. As with all endocrine disorders. Lots of natural remedies etc.

But of the research I've done i haven't come across anything indicating it should be treated.

All other thyroid hormones are normal.

I have. Not recently though. I can tell you that i have seen a lot of endocrinologist and none of them recommends treating a low thyroid stimulating hormone.

There is speculation about it tho. As with all endocrine disorders. Lots of natural remedies etc.

But of the research I've done i haven't come across anything indicating it should be treated.

All other thyroid hormones are normal.

Yeah, I understand since the rest of the thyroid levels are normal your doctor doesn't want to raise it in anyway. Just thought I would ask about the thyroid and blood work. Best of luck with diet man looking forward to updates.

Last edited:
Yeah, I understand since the rest of the thyroid levels are normal your doctor doesn't want to raise it in anyway. Just thought I would ask about the thyroid and blood work. Best of luck with diet man looking forward to updates.
Cheers brother no worries. Posting my diet - macros and calorie log for the day in the morning.

Okay. So I'm going to try and address a few questions from other posts here too - thank you all for your input. I really appreciate it.

1) Diet -
Since i stopped tracking my macros its hard to tell you exactly what I'm eating and the caloric content but I'll give you an example of what i ate yesterday (which is pretty indicative of what i eat daily)

Breakfast -
Organic granola cereal
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Low calorie almond milk

(Sometimes i substitute the milk for fat free Greek yogurt and fat free cottage cheese and i add honey and cinnamon)

* i think it's important to note about 2 weeks ago i wasn't eating breakfast as i had become so used to fasting training

The only other breakfast I'll have is ten eggs (4 yolks, the rest egg whites) usually as an omelette with mushrooms, spinach, and onion.
On the side I'll have a muffin or bagel with light butter and honey.

The "other breakfast'' you mention with eggs is fine

what u ate yesterday is this ..

Breakfast -
Organic granola cereal
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Low calorie almond milk

My wife eats more protein then this in her breakfast..

oh no wait there is no protein in this breakfast at all lol

"but bro Granola has protein. It says on the label". Dont even go there. Just dont!

Its just carbs / sugar with no real fats and protein. The hormonal environment you create with this sort of meal is bad news especially when your body fat is high. this meal will hit u hard, spike BG and then you will feel hungry quick.

Add some whey in that meal. cut the granola. cook oatmeal. add some sort of nut butter in it or have little nuts with it. you can have some fresh fruit. no problem.

You know what's the biggest issue I see with you ???

You are micromanaging.

This is not quantum physics. This is bodybuilding. Relax and take a helicopter view of the things and go from there.

As far as the advice listen to what Tenny, Papa Pesty and Rambo said.

Diet is your problem as Tenny said

as i gave u one example your breakfast. My wife who lifts eat better then that categorically.

max you want to blow up is 15 % body fat wise if you have to. some people do.

12 and under is ideal but you need to have exp to be able to do that. beginners and intermediate bbers have issue with that usually. You need to know your body very well and be able to listen to what its telling you at the earliest sign and not need somebody else to tell u that.

after 15 percent bf your calorie partionining goes tits up. So cals make their way to adipose stores nice and easy. Insulin sensitivity​ takes a hit.

Mini cut and then go at it again.
again biggest advice..

Do NOT micromanage bodybuilding.

All the best.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
If it were me, I'd cut asap. I would never bulk at that bf brother.

:yeahthat:

Rambo put it simple... from where you're at now, as long as you keep trying to get bigger, I can guarantee you'll NEVER be satisfied with the outcome... you'll just look fatter and fatter. :eek:

Not a matter of gear, Adex, well whatever drug... it's all in your diet. Lean out first, and then and only then when you're under 10%bf, start back on a growth phase.

Good luck. :)

after 15 percent bf your calorie partionining goes tits up. So cals make their way to adipose stores nice and easy. Insulin sensitivity​ takes a hit.

Mini cut and then go at it again.

That's precisely the point! ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member