YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mid Cycle help. Pics and measurements included.

DM2000

Registered
Hey guys.

Plan is as follows -

Week 1-4
test cyp 500mg (split into 2 250 mg injections weekly)
mk 677 12.5 mg daily

Weeks 5-12 test cyp
500mg (2 250 mg injections weekly)
equipoise 300mg (2 150mg injections weekly)
Mk 677 12.5 mg daily

* gear is from oxford some of the test cyp is from geno. Mk is from a rep supplier.

I am on 200mg test cyp for trt. So i plan on titrating back to that.

When i began My body fat was pretty high (19%) which is something i have an issue with due to certain medications i take. Additionally i was weighing 195...

Measurements (first day) -

Hips 42 1/4
Waist 37
Chest 44 1/4
Shoulders 53 1/2
Neck 17 1/4
R bicep (flexed) 16 1/4
L bicep (flexed) 16 1/4
L forearm 13 3/4
L wrist 7
R forearm 13
R wrist 7 1/4
R thigh 24 1/2
R calf 15 1/2
L thigh 24
L calf 14 1/2

Goals are to increase LEAN body mass, increase strength, and focus on growth in lagging body parts (arms and legs).

Now, in week 5 (just added eq) I'm weighing around 209 (so I've put on around 12-15 pounds) measurements were taken again -

Waist - 38 1/2
I've added an inch and a half on my waist! Perhaps bloat from the mk?
Chest - 47
Added 2 3/4 inch to my chest
Shoulders - 54
Added a half inch
Wrist, Neck, and forearms got smaller ? (Slightly)
No change in biceps or legs.

My diet is pretty good.
I haven't been tracking my macros like i should because my wife cooks and packs my meals.

I'm eating 3 meals a day. Having 4 shakes a day on workout days. Good isolate protein and a protein blend.

All up I'm probably around 2-3000 calories (on the higher end on workout days) with my protein in the high 200s those days.

Low carbs low fat.

Again, not tracking it but I'm pretty conscious on what i eat.

I'm not happy about the lack of growth in my arms and legs. My strength gains have been great overall. But no growth???

That's why I'm so obsessed with hyperplasia and adding gh....lol

My routine is pretty sporadic chest, shoulders, back, biceps, legs, triceps, two workouts a week i add ten minutes of HIIT cardio after. Working out an average of 5x weekly.

What am i doing wrong?
I'll cut afterwards and lose a lot of the bloat so not worried about that. But should i add something to my arms for site growth?

1495125332923.jpg

1495125340907.jpg

1495125349276.jpg

1495125357067.jpg

1495125362146.jpg

Cheers guys....

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Btw taking Arimidex at. 25 Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I've been on that dose even on trt (200mg test cyp). Since I'm using double that and just added eq I'm considering increasing this to. 5 3x a week. Thoughts?

With respect to my measurements. I have gotten bigger. My arms look bigger, not sure why there not measuring though. People at the gym have commented on the growth of my shoulders specifically. Perhaps if site growth in my arms and legs is what i want i should measure the actual muscle (tricep/ bicep etc) not just the flexed bicep/ arm?? Additionally when i said my regimen is somewhat "sporadic" i sau this because i tend to go with how my body feels on any particular day whilst ensuring i hit every major muscle group during the week. And i go hard. My dumbbell shoulder press has gone from a40 to 70 pound dumbbell, increases in pretty much everything. But what could i add to this for better site growth? Syntherol? Change the routine? I'm likely going to begin incorporating abs/ cardio on all off days to get some fat loss. I don't want to risk doing it on workout days as my time at the gym is limited and i don't want to risk losing muscle.

You are still 19% BF. Stop worrying about size as much as looking good. Work on your DIET more and forget about adding more AAS.

Last edited:
You are still 19% BF. Stop worrying about size as much as looking good. Work on your DIET more and forget about adding more AAS.
I know. But my bf has always been high brother. I take meds which make it quite difficult to lose.

On the flip side of that, i was once 220. 22% body fat. Strength was nowhere close to what it is now.

I dropped to 185 on nothing but trt, diet, and a clean regimen.

I even cut weight to 176.

I'll post those pics up.

You won't be able to recognize me.

I'd rather focus on leaning out/ cutting when I'm done and put on as much muscle asi can now (not bloat muscle, no dbol or deca for me).

I will continue top control my dietas much as possible and make corrections as i go.

Thx for your input mate.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I'm going to increase the Arimidex to. 5 three times a week from. 25.... .25 three times daily controlled my e and e2 on 200mg of test cyp. But now I'm over double that i should double the Arimidex.

Ok so it takes 3 things to make this happen drugs, diet, and training. You asked what you're doing wrong, well it's not the drugs cuz your taking those. The diet you are very vague on, if you don't know the details aka you're not tracking, I'm going to tell you from experience where you think you are at and where you are actually at are two different things. I was in the same boat couple years ago. It took hardcore discipline to diet to make things happen. If it were me, I'd cut asap. I would never bulk at that bf brother. Second, no mention of training unless I missed it. It is late in the day so I am not paying close attention very well. This is what I would do. I would diet asap, this is the season to diet. You want to be a big bulky mess in the summer? Start tracking where you are at and report back, then we can work on adjusting those for fat loss. What kind of training and split are you following?

Look up insulin sensitivity and it's role in muscle growth. I'm sorry but at 18% BF, much of the weight you will be adding won't be muscle.

At the very least do a mini diet, and cut down to 12-14% BF, that way you can start adding calories back, and growing slowly, and steadily.

Don't think of this as a: "I need x amount of weight in x amount of weeks" endeavor. Most people will not build muscle tissue that fast anyway, doesn't matter what you take.

food is obviously your problem....

but, its every ones problem....so no worries...:eek:

Ok so it takes 3 things to make this happen drugs, diet, and training. You asked what you're doing wrong, well it's not the drugs cuz your taking those. The diet you are very vague on, if you don't know the details aka you're not tracking, I'm going to tell you from experience where you think you are at and where you are actually at are two different things. I was in the same boat couple years ago. It took hardcore discipline to diet to make things happen. If it were me, I'd cut asap. I would never bulk at that bf brother. Second, no mention of training unless I missed it. It is late in the day so I am not paying close attention very well. This is what I would do. I would diet asap, this is the season to diet. You want to be a big bulky mess in the summer? Start tracking where you are at and report back, then we can work on adjusting those for fat loss. What kind of training and split are you following?
Okay. So I'm going to try and address a few questions from other posts here too - thank you all for your input. I really appreciate it.

1) Diet -
Since i stopped tracking my macros its hard to tell you exactly what I'm eating and the caloric content but I'll give you an example of what i ate yesterday (which is pretty indicative of what i eat daily)

Breakfast -
Organic granola cereal
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Low calorie almond milk

(Sometimes i substitute the milk for fat free Greek yogurt and fat free cottage cheese and i add honey and cinnamon)

* i think it's important to note about 2 weeks ago i wasn't eating breakfast as i had become so used to fasting training

The only other breakfast I'll have is ten eggs (4 yolks, the rest egg whites) usually as an omelette with mushrooms, spinach, and onion.
On the side I'll have a muffin or bagel with light butter and honey.

Lunch - my lunch fits in a mid size Tupperware.

It usually contains -

2 cups of brown rice (Sometimes basmati)
2 cups of vegetable - i buy steamfresh vegetables, so it could be garlic cauliflower, couscous, broccoli, etc
The side of meat is usual 6 ounces of chicken (breast), pork (loin), or steak...

My lunch is almost ALWAYS this way.
As a snack (which i added in a few weeks ago) i added a crunchy granola bar and fat free Greek yogurt cup.

Dinner - the same as lunch but a bigger portion. The carbs will stay the same - only 2 cups or 2 potatoes.

But the portion of vegetables or meats will be higher.

That's it!

No sweets, sugars, etc.

My sugars are coming from fruits or honey which are controlled.

Now in addition to this I'm taking -

2 scoops of iso whey protein post workout
1.5 scoop muscle pharm protein power during the day
At night a scoop of each

* this is on workout days only.

Now in occasion i may divulge in some treats like a chocolate or eat an additional meal which are usually eggs. If that's the case I'll eat 4-5 boiled eggs and some egg whites.

I may grab a sandwich - 2 slices of whole wheat bread with smoked turkey and ham. Olive oil mayo. Very light.

2) training -

I didn't find a routine i liked (Perhaps one of you guys could make a recommendation) so i aim to hit the gym 4 to 5 times a week. During that time back shoulders chest and legs have their own days.

If i have time I'll add biceps to back and triceps to chest or i do them on their own day the following week.

Sometimes i switch out legs and do a smaller workout for legs but include my lower back w deadlifts and Romanian deadlifts.

After 2 workouts a week i do 10 minutes of HIIT cardio and abs.

Days off nothing. No cardio.

For example my workout schedule last week was -

Tuesday - chest
Wednesday- lower back/legs
Thursday - back
Friday - biceps/ forearm
Saturday - shoulders/traps

I usually begin with a light weight and warm up the muscle. Then progress from higher reps to lower 15, 12, 10, 8, 6

On some cases, depending on how my body feels i go a bit lighter.

I know i definitely need to spend more time in the gym. Yesterday i only had about 30 minutes so it was triceps only (i ended up doing 5 exercises, 3 sets each in that time w little to no rest).

I hope this helps.
Thank you all for your responses.

DM

Btw - increasing arimidex to .5 tonight.

(Taken Monday, Wednesday, Friday)

I don't think my e will crash and given. 25 was controlling my 200 trt dose and I'm double that now (over double) i think it makes sense.

The drugs won't fix training and diet, concentrate on that your adex dose has nothing to do with anything. You have a nice frame you would look great if you leaned out it's summertime fuck bulking.

For me personally when I cycle and I'm out of shape I just end up looking fat and bloaty. Like that one guy in the gym who thinks he's huge but really just looks like a blob. I won't start a cycle anymore unless I'm somewhat lean.

Granola, milk, multiple cups rice, potatoes, sandwiches, mayo, chocolate? Jesus Christ the carbs man. That's like a fucking cheat day.

You need to get leaner. Your too fat to be bulking.

That came off hatefull.

Just saying your diet needs LOTS of work

That came off hatefull.

Just saying your diet needs LOTS of work
All good brother. I hear what your saying.

Appreciate it tho.

Chocolate and sweets is very rare.

Like once a month.

But yeah, rice, milk = carbs
I try to not eat a lot. A few cups...
And choose complex carbs over regular rice

Granola = sugar and carbs...

So i hear ya

Potatoes = carbs

I usually use sweet potatoes but still

I'm posting a full caloric/ macro count today as well as my workout for the day.

The drugs won't fix training and diet, concentrate on that your adex dose has nothing to do with anything. You have a nice frame you would look great if you leaned out it's summertime fuck bulking.

For me personally when I cycle and I'm out of shape I just end up looking fat and bloaty. Like that one guy in the gym who thinks he's huge but really just looks like a blob. I won't start a cycle anymore unless I'm somewhat lean.
I am concerned that perhaps my Arimidex dose is too low tho brother.

My e came out high in December. Added .25 eod and it went back within normal range.

Now I'm taking 3x that amount.

Just wanna keep e in check

All good brother. I hear what your saying.

Appreciate it tho.

Chocolate and sweets is very rare.

Like once a month.

But yeah, rice, milk = carbs
I try to not eat a lot. A few cups...
And choose complex carbs over regular rice

Granola = sugar and carbs...

So i hear ya

Potatoes = carbs

I usually use sweet potatoes but still

I'm posting a full caloric/ macro count today as well as my workout for the day.

One thing would help, Cut your carbs down to two meals a day. Pre and post workout. All other meals do veggies/fats/protein.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws