over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mid diet pics

xjpx

Featured Member
Registered
Hey guys, I haven't chucked up any pics in a while. As many know, under Dr Scott Stevensons fantastic guidance, I pushed up hard this offseason, in the pursuit to become a legit sure heavy ( at 5ft 5.5)

Anywhoo, here I am at 243.2 in these pics, I'd say I just about put myself into super heavy class. I am really v happy with the improvements I have managed to make under Scott's guidance. I feel I'm another year away from being where I want to be, which is 235 onstage peeeled to the bone.

We are pushing on with he diet ATM, still a gd chunk to come off, il keep you guys updated.

Thanks for the kind words and support I always get on here

JP

Ps that's my Instagram if anyone wants to follow my ugly mug haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 948
Looking Thick! Seems you have really brought your legs up too.

Scott is a great guy for sure.

Looking Thick! Seems you have really brought your legs up too.

Scott is a great guy for sure.

Thanks buddy, they needed it, I think they still need another year again, everything does :) , but I'm heading in the right direction ( thanks to Scott, who is indeed a great guy :)

Are you dieting all the way to 235 to see where you are at then before adding the food back in?

It seems like you are plenty lean go either direction (either dieting all the way down, or putting weight back on)

In either case, you have got to feel better 40 lbs lighter!

Are you dieting all the way to 235 to see where you are at then before adding the food back in?

It seems like you are plenty lean go either direction (either dieting all the way down, or putting weight back on)

In either case, you have got to feel better 40 lbs lighter!

I defo have more then 8 pounds to come off, I'd say to be super peeeld it's closer to 20 pounds, I'm shooting to get in real gd condition, then see where we are at. I do feel gd, but I was fine heavy, I just crack on regardless, my bloods and health are always on point :)

You going to step on stage for the hell of it? Sometimes I feel like it's a "waste" to get that peeled only to start packing it on again ;).

Do you plan on blowing up again when you start to add the food or stay lean while adding your mass?

very impressed mate!
awesome gains over the last few yrs
do you have a show in mind?
would come along to show support if you are

You going to step on stage for the hell of it? Sometimes I feel like it's a "waste" to get that peeled only to start packing it on again ;).

Do you plan on blowing up again when you start to add the food or stay lean while adding your mass?

We will see :) , I think next offseason I need to keep my waist under better control, I don't need to chase that 300 pound mark I was obsessed with, I really force fed in last offseason, which wasnt the plan, but I'm stubborn ...lesson learnt there. I feel I'm utilising food better now, and recovery is the best it's been. Scott is working on a new training plan, fortitude training, which I'm very excited about, so offseason will be cracking on with that :)

very impressed mate!
awesome gains over the last few yrs
do you have a show in mind?
would come along to show support if you are

Hey bud, how are you? Thank you :) l I'm not sure, just ticking along ATM :)

Looking great brother. Some serious size added. I just went and followed you on instagram too brother!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4

I remember just a few years ago you were tiny and shredded...

Now you are just an absolute monster and shredded...

You look fucking incredible brother...best of luck in all that you do, you are an inspiration man

I remember just a few years ago you were tiny and shredded...

Now you are just an absolute monster and shredded...

You look fucking incredible brother...best of luck in all that you do, you are an inspiration man

He sill looks "tiny"to me;):eek: Completely kidding man, you look incredibly large and extremely well balanced.

Congratulations for becoming featured member of the month!

shit bro!!! keep doing what your doing.... awesome improvements!!!!

Holy shit brother, and as a few have already said; I too, remember you from a couple years ago. You have completely morphed into a serious super heavy, and i cannot wait to see you peeled. Best of luck to you.

This board is truely fucking amazing, and has some really awsome, talented, and knowledgeable athletes. Think about it; in the last few years ive seen what 4 or 5 people turn pro, and others on their way. its crazy

Legs have come up again massively bro, especially the glute and ham area, a lot tighter! I hope i can see you in person next time you compete!

Thank you for the kind words :) . The two mistakes I made this year in offseason certainly cost me more muscle. Over eating/over whelming my body with food. And letting my rep ranges creep too low. I LOVE lifting in the 5-7 rep range. I think I need to be stricter and keep my rep ranges 8-15. I blame this on my gf and the PL work she has to do lol. Both these things Scott tried to keep me away from doing lol, but as I said I'm pretty stubborn and need to learn through a few mistakes too ;) . So this next offseason I am really v excited about, the goal is no injuries, keeping cardio in whole way through offseason, being even more metaciluous with food rotation and my ensuring my digestion doesnt become compromised ( my Gut is defo more sensitive this year) , grow some calves LOL. :)

Hey bud, how are you? Thank you :) l I'm not sure, just ticking along ATM :)

Yea Im good
been chilling out as of late but raring to go in a couple weeks.
having to work around a hernia atm tho.
How long have you had out so far, about 16months or so?
can't believe the gains... you have blown up over the last few yrs and was thinking you gotta slow down soon surely... then next pics I see youv added a ton of mass lol.
Deffo no signs of slowing...

Yea Im good
been chilling out as of late but raring to go in a couple weeks.
having to work around a hernia atm tho.
How long have you had out so far, about 16months or so?
can't believe the gains... you have blown up over the last few yrs and was thinking you gotta slow down soon surely... then next pics I see youv added a ton of mass lol.
Deffo no signs of slowing...

Are you looking to get hernia operated on? Yep 16 months, haha no defo no slowing, next year I know will be best yet, spec ATM feeling v gd indeed :)

Are you looking to get hernia operated on? Yep 16 months, haha no defo no slowing, next year I know will be best yet, spec ATM feeling v gd indeed :)

That's good mate, can't wait to see you peeled on stage!
just do as your told and dnt fuck it up by adding any thing to the plan... yea bud got the pre op meeting with the surgeon on friday... hoping its all gonna be done before Christmas and start new yr ready to go... pain in the ass as have been gaining very well...
Its funny you mention over eating... I feel it was this that caused the hernia... Oh well live and learn ay lol

You look a diff dude completely compared to the guy I was cheering for on stage only 16months ago... wouldn't have thought the progress was even poss in that time tbh... you making an appearance at the finals this yr? I'll be there both days if you are mate so grab some food and have a proper catch up?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear