over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mid-twenties trt dose?

20sam91

Registered
Thoughts on 125mg test e / week at 25 years old? I want to be at the high end of normal. Going for blood work next Thursday but would be great to get some opinions in advance. I know it's often a case of how long is a piece of string with numbers varying so much but would be nice to get a rough idea.

125mg a week you're looking at numbers between 5-10x the dose as your total test number 625-1250, depending on how you metabolize testosterone.

Given you're still young I definitely agree with you being on the high end of the range, and I think that's probably not enough test.

125mg a week you're looking at numbers between 5-10x the dose as your total test number 625-1250, depending on how you metabolize testosterone.

Given you're still young I definitely agree with you being on the high end of the range, and I think that's probably not enough test.

Interesting, I thought it might be slightly high (vs say 100mg). Need to get tested as, like you say, it seems to differ a lot from person to person

If you start TRT your looking at a lifelong commitment. Want a slight boost try TNE for a quick pre-workout. I'm 40 did my first cycle mid 20's been on TRT a year. Run a test only cycle with a good PCT regimen and see if that works for you.

Thoughts on 125mg test e / week at 25 years old? I want to be at the high end of normal. Going for blood work next Thursday but would be great to get some opinions in advance. I know it's often a case of how long is a piece of string with numbers varying so much but would be nice to get a rough idea.

TRT at 25 years of age? Hmmm, something is wrong w this picture. Bro when I was your age I didn't need a cycle, my test levels were high to begin it now did I abused of mishandled AAS? Yup, sure did to the point that affected me in my late years of life. Not sure if you have abused or misused AAS I'm sure that at your age maybe you have and if that's the case well let me say that you're starting life in the wrong direction. Not trying to put you on blast or mislead you. But at your age you truly need to be EXTREMELY careful. When I was young all I wanted was a bad ass body, cut, etc etc I thought that I was invincible, and the list goes on. Fact is that when you're that young you truly don't know life and life doesn't know you. So please do what's right. If you were 40 and up then I could see a reason for TRT, and other goodies such as HGH etc if you health a health condition that prevents you from having testosterone levels then I would understand. When you workout at that age your body produces testosterone, hormones, etc etc your body is busy at work and young, healthy.. Once you're age starts to decline well, things change... Respect your body when you're young and it will respect you when you age....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started TRT in my early twenties because I started juicing too young and didn't come off... So it was all my fault ! I tried to go natty and that was driving me nutz.... So I ended up on TRT, A true TRT, 80mgs of test a week

Only do TRT if you are on my situation or if you have low T levels naturally... Otherwise, enjoy your fucking life

I started TRT in my early twenties because I started juicing too young and didn't come off... So it was all my fault ! I tried to go natty and that was driving me nutz.... So I ended up on TRT, A true TRT, 80mgs of test a week

Only do TRT if you are on my situation or if you have low T levels naturally... Otherwise, enjoy your fucking life

Agreed. Until I had a life altering disease, I didn't even come close to needing it, even w stupid cycling.
Be smart, wait if possible, and if not 125 is fine imo. I fluctuate from 100-150 depending on how I feel, and doc actually approved. Just turned 31, been on since 24, when I GOT SICK.
Clomid & hcg are your friends.

If you ever decide to have children this could present a challenge.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131