over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Middle Age Dead Bodybuilders

Ubiquinol 100mg, Astaxanthin, a whole food multi, probiotic 70, tumeric - all from mercola.

vit c 1000mg a day, vit d 2000 a day (i take this to help with my bones due to weakness from a bone disease) calcium 600 a day, omegas 6g a day and digestive enzymes.

since taking this my bp is below 140 normally anywhere from 125 to 139 over 62 to 75.

i also am on lisinopril 20mgs a day, this is due to my bp, but also my bone disease causes kidney stones and they hurt like a mother fucker.

i am looking into adding a baby aspirin, but with all i take i was affraid it could be overkill. hemacrit on clycle is 51 off it is 42 (i think?) - tend to be lower due to my disease.

i also eat the meadow diet, while it hasnt helped my hdl it has kept my ldl to around 104 and trigs at 80 something...hoping coconut water might help raise my hdl or just time.

have had 2 echos, 2 stress tests..all come back as the doctors say as acceptable. i have to admit though i am not a big blaster maybe 1g total of stuff at a time with a few ius of gh which the gh does wonders for my joints...or so it seems with me but it could be due to the weak collagen i suffer from my disease. but regardless the amount of working out i can do is far more without pain with gh than without.

basically for me and my plan it is about quality of life and survival. i am trying to offset various conditions that arise with my bone disease i age. i must thank DC for the tumeric posts awhile back. it definatley in my mind will help me keep the offset in my favor.

oops forgot to add i do cardio minimum of 4 times a week for 30 minutes in the offseason and 6 times a week for minimum of 30 minutes precontest. i also train quicker paced with lots of supersets to make sure i am warm in my joints more than anything ...

I agree there are risks with use. Best to keep them minimal. some of the guys listed went ape shit on aas use. Some did not . many i see listed died from things other than aas use. I.e ron tueful and demayo. some were gonna die from exactly what they died from when they died with or without aas.
So once again use caution and quit asking stupid shit about"pro stacks".
What are you 13? (to those that it applies). Thanks, T

im guessing these guys used lots of drugs. not just high high doses of roids but other rec drugs, fat burning , just abuse abuse...im definately not going down that road.

like others have said, the best way to do it is to keep your doses reasonable and minimal (Like Emeric) and have regular blood tests......

keeping up with the ancilliaries like fish oil, anti oxidants, flush niacin etc...... are a given.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws