over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Midnight Munchies

jared530

Registered
Seems like I'm getting these every night. Currently cutting, and my hunger is fine when im taking ephedrine. However when It fades and I fall asleep at night, I always wake up in the middle of the night starving. I know I shouldnt eat because I always end the day with ~300-400 deficit. But i end up drinking a casein shake w/some walnuts so im able to fall back asleep.

How are you guys addressing this problem? I dont want to be cutting forever lol

I think your on the right track; why not just drink the casein shake prior to bed to help with the hunger. I would avoid the walnuts if you are trying to make "quick as possible" changes in your physique. I hate going to bed hungry and have always had success getting lean eating prior to bed. My last meal for the night when dieting would usually be chicken or fish with a big salad within a half hour before sleeping. My wife has success with the casein shakes before bed; seems to work just fine.

But when your truly on a strict clean diet your always going to be a little hungry; just part of the game.;)

Use amino acids in tablet form, about 10-15 grams. They'll kill your hunger for an hour or so, you should be asleep by then.

One teaspoon of almond butter washed down with liquid egg whites... MMMMMM...:D fills you up quick and its awesome...

I think your on the right track; why not just drink the casein shake prior to bed to help with the hunger. I would avoid the walnuts if you are trying to make "quick as possible" changes in your physique. I hate going to bed hungry and have always had success getting lean eating prior to bed. My last meal for the night when dieting would usually be chicken or fish with a big salad within a half hour before sleeping. My wife has success with the casein shakes before bed; seems to work just fine.

But when your truly on a strict clean diet your always going to be a little hungry; just part of the game.;)

Im always hungry trust me! But I have 1C cottage cheese blended w1/scoop casein right before i hit the pillow(Chocolate cheesecake :D)

Use amino acids in tablet form, about 10-15 grams. They'll kill your hunger for an hour or so, you should be asleep by then.

Never heard that, Ill try it tonight! Ill report back here tomarrow, thanks!

Seems like I'm getting these every night. Currently cutting, and my hunger is fine when im taking ephedrine. However when It fades and I fall asleep at night, I always wake up in the middle of the night starving. I know I shouldnt eat because I always end the day with ~300-400 deficit. But i end up drinking a casein shake w/some walnuts so im able to fall back asleep.

How are you guys addressing this problem? I dont want to be cutting forever lol

what you are doing is usually what I would do for the most part I also will drink a bunch of water bc lots of time you mistake huger in the middle of the night for thirst.I know it seems crazy but has to be true bc I saw on tv lol

15g BCAA and LBAs next to my bed. Just found a whole bottle of LBA's hiding in the back of my cabinet :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330933441.184122.jpg

Last edited:
TBh, i think its expected especially when cutting that you'll be hungry a good portion of the day, especially if your trying to make these results quick.

In my view, as long as im not shedding lots of weight per week, 1-2lbs is the key target i believe, then i just put up with it till i've reached were i want to be :) then i enjoy myself! :D

Im shredding very slowly. For some reason my appetite has always been hug so eating 2600cals is a struggle for me

Leucine.
I keep a bunch of tiny 2oz mixer cups with Leucine in them around my house. I take them like a shot whenever I am hungry, and it satiates me within minutes.
It's such an effective amino, works great for me.

If you are trying to stick to a set number of cals then eat like 2-3 dill pickles = 15 calories. Should fill you up enough to offset the hunger.

have the same issue, im cutting on a little over 3000 cals right now and i am hungry all the damn time.

Thats guys ill start playing around with the amino acids mentioned

15g BCAA and LBAs next to my bed. Just found a whole bottle of LBA's hiding in the back of my cabinet :)
View attachment 51282

MMMM LBAs :cheeky-;m
I mix a couple of tbls of lbas choc or van with a cup of cottage cheese and some almonds or walnuts and mix together. Depending on when my last meal was, I will eat it right before bed or about midnight when I wake up starving!!! I hate cutting but it's got to be done :D

If we are talking about munchies - Caption Crunch for the win:D If we talking about food at midnight, I would rather sleep it off, then wake up for some eggs and rice for breakfast:headbang:

If we are talking about munchies - Caption Crunch for the win:D If we talking about food at midnight, I would rather sleep it off, then wake up for some eggs and rice for breakfast:headbang:

kid's cereals are my weakness. Lucky Charms, fruity pebbles, cookie crisp, I love them all! Captain Crunch berries are a great one too.

Put a lock on the fridge and pantry. Then tough out THE HUNGER before this becomes a habit!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws